Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oprah is ISFp
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Ne-LII
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oprah is usually typed as EIE, although some have offered ESE based on her interactions with Tom Cruise and other videos. She's not Delta; she's probably Beta.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi

i think Rachel Ray is ESFj, although maybe you could say ESTj. What type did you think she was?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you think you are delta, and why is delta (or your quadra) more apparent than your type?

wants to be a writer. silverchris9's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Hi

i think Rachel Ray is ESFj, although maybe you could say ESTj. What type did you think she was?
    I really abhor Rachel Ray and would be glad to type her as my conflictor. (Not that I dislike all LSEs. I like you completely fine). Also, did you know that she eats babies? She does. She should be a demon in B&D's story.
    Not a rule, just a trend.

IEI. Probably Fe subtype. Pretty sure I'm E4, sexual instinctual type, fairly confident that I'm a 3 wing now, so: IEI-Fe E4w3 sx/so. Considering 3w4 now, but pretty sure that 4 fits the best.

Yes 'a ma'am that's pretty music...

I am grateful for the mystery of the soul, because without it, there could be no contemplation, except of the mysteries of divinity, which are far more dangerous to get wrong.

Creepy-sarahdxwrappd

Quote Originally Posted by silverchris9 View Post
    I really abhor Rachel Ray and would be glad to type her as my conflictor. (Not that I dislike all LSEs. I like you completely fine). Also, did you know that she eats babies? She does. She should be a demon in B&D's story.

lol.. uh, I can see Rachel Ray being LSE. she's not that bad. I like her ok. She's spunky.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Welcome to the forum cwsparklingdazzy! Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself, what you like, what you dislike, what you're good at, what's hard for you, what your hobbies are so we can better pigeonhole you.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

I rather new to socionics. I always felt I had a knack at peg people personality by looking at them. Rachel Ray for instance seems to fit the socionics.com description of ENFp. I peg her as fun and loving to laugh. I always have felt I favor Oprah in personality. I have tons of picture that we share identical expression or mannerisms.

the feature I was group all those celebrity by was the tightness around the cheek and wide smile.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cwsparklingdazzy View Post
    I rather new to socionics. I always felt I had a knack at peg people personality by looking at them. Rachel Ray for instance seems to fit the socionics.com description of ENFp. I peg her as fun and loving to laugh. I always have felt I favor Oprah in personality. I have tons of picture that we share identical expression or mannerisms.

the feature I was group all those celebrity by was the tightness around the cheek and wide smile.
    Mkay, that's the image I had of ENFp's too when I first started studying socionics. But it's not quite right.

ENFp's don't value Fe. They love to laugh and are forthcoming with emotions, yes, but only when it serves Fi. Fi is ENFp's creative function. So Fe in service to the creative Fi may make ENFp more intermittent/reserved with their expressiveness than INFj even, I think. Wide smile tends to suggest Fe to me.

For ENFp, think Mick Trimming from Survivor.

Rachel Ray, honestly, I think is Fe-ego. And she tends to be like in-your-face, which seems more Se-valuing. So my verdict is EIE for her. Or i dont know, maybe ESE. . .

p.s. I thought about it a little more and I'm not sure if Rachel Ray's aggressive demeanor represents Se-valuing. And with her love for cooking and appreciating food, I think ESE fits really well actually. Or SEI. She fits the socionics.com physical description of the bouncy, fun type of SEI.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then, perhaps you are beta NF, ENFj or INFp, along with Oprah.
    I doubt Rachel Ray is ENFp, she seems like much more of an S type.