Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Yes, @Akira. The guy has the body of a typical SLI, but he's extroverted where SLIs are not.

I actually got some ESI vibes from how he moved his body and waved his hands, but he's not ESI. ESIs don't talk like that, either.

And while he has Te out the ears, he doesn't have the flat affect (no Ni) of an LSE, so that leaves LIE. One hint of LIE "Victimhood but Aggressors in the real world" is that he said "I'm not telling you what to do or how to live your lives, but...."

His video is interesting, but the analysis ignored the energy used by the battery to start the car. Not that that would change the results much.
    I guess I could see Ti ignoring, it seemed like he was explaining this in an annoying Te way that isn't incorrect but omits all the interesting detail so it's not really "engineering explained" in my opinion. I could see this type of explanations being interesting for Fi types, but not Ti HA.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I guess I could see Ti ignoring, it seemed like he was explaining this in an annoying Te way that isn't incorrect but omits all the interesting detail so it's not really "engineering explained" in my opinion. I could see this type of explanations being interesting for Fi types, but not Ti HA.
    Exactly, Te gets "straight to the point" so to speak.