TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soundofconfusion View Post
    why?
    When the person just tells random things and is not concerned about identity in group. EII normlaizer seem quite harsh, joyless and stoic caring about the common day. I'm trying to wrap my head around why they consider it to be the best thing.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    EII normlaizer seem quite harsh
    Fi types are the least harsh as prefer to be emotionally pleasant
    instead of using bs heresies to rationalize mistakes is better to type more correctly to fit the theory

> joyless

does not relate to Jung types. T-types are lesser emotional on surface and I-types are lesser open

Bjork is Fe
    Rachel (Rachel & Jun's Adventures!) - IEI

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Rachel (Rachel & Jun's Adventures!) - IEI

and Jun? I was thinking about SEI / SLI

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by user123 View Post
    and Jun? I was thinking about SEI / SLI
    some P-I, most for SLI

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi types are the least harsh as prefer to be emotionally pleasant
    plain wrong -- Fi is personal ethics. maybe EII is less harsh due to their "airy" quality, but ESI is definitely harsh. Fi doms are Fe ignoring

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Marina Novichkova - ENFP
    link2

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    plain wrong -- Fi is personal ethics
    Fi is emotional comfort which relates to personal ethics. just think
    to re-read basics of the theory will be also useful. and look at my types examples to better understand what you read

plain wrong is for noobs to argue with me. especially ones who read random English texts instead of normal books and such got a strange mess in their heads
    Last edited by Sol; 09-10-2019 at 08:08 PM.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi is emotional comfort which relates to personal ethics. just think
    Emotional comfort? where are you even getting this? Fi isn't emotional comfort, in fact that's strictly a FeSi thing, Fi is energy relations and distance, personal ethics and a judging function. look at what im doing now: you are stepping on my Fi+Te belief, so I'm disregarding comfort in order to prove my point. it has nothing to do with comfort. just think

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@voider
    also. to understand the theory better is important to understand correctly own type. this will reduce mistakes and so wishes to rationalize them. I recommend you to make a typing theme with a videointerview

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

You guys made the blue haired girl take her videos down. I would too if someone posted mine on a site that seemed weird. I would feel stalked. Maybe she doesn't know English which would be creepier.
    At least youtube/google let's you track it.

Plenty of deltas have piercings, tattoos, unnatural colored hair, etc. I know many IEE who dye their hair with a rainbow of color.

I am not sure what kind of sheltered life someone needs to live in to not notice. I know sol is not in Siberia so he recognized it is possible. I only looked for a few seconds at her video when it was posted but since she wasn't speaking English I didn't get much of an impression on type.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You guys made the blue haired girl take her videos down. I would too if someone posted mine on a site that seemed weird. I would feel stalked. Maybe she doesn't know English which would be creepier.
    At least youtube/google let's you track it.

Plenty of deltas have piercings, tattoos, unnatural colored hair, etc. I know many IEE who dye their hair with a rainbow of color.

I am not sure what kind of sheltered life someone needs to live in to not notice. I know sol is not in Siberia so he recognized it is possible. I only looked for a few seconds at her video when it was posted but since she wasn't speaking English I didn't get much of an impression on type.
    I think it's very likely actually. I initially thought she was a bit famous but when you google her channel name one of the first results that comes up is this thread. it's a reason why I don't like to type bloggers.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You guys made the blue haired girl take her videos down. I would too if someone posted mine on a site that seemed weird
    Would be strange to scary a many years popular blogger by psychology site. She told a lot about own personal life and traits.

> Maybe she doesn't know English which would be creepier.

She knows basic English as should all educated Russians.

> Plenty of deltas have piercings, tattoos, unnatural colored hair, etc.
    > I know sol is not in Siberia so he recognized it is possible.

types give a tendency in a behavior, but not strict limitations. there a variacy by different factors. so a behavior not common for types and values is possible, but the more of it and higher degree - the lesser possible it is and more rarely is met

that EII has a ring in the nose. to more rings in the face - the lesser possible that would be EII

I miss Siberian snowy forrests with bears and no men in 100 km radius (as all were eaten by bears)

> I only looked for a few seconds at her video when it was posted but since she wasn't speaking English I didn't get much of an impression on type

use your VI force

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    When the person just tells random things and is not concerned about identity in group. EII normlaizer seem quite harsh, joyless and stoic caring about the common day. I'm trying to wrap my head around why they consider it to be the best thing.
    why would an EII care about a group identity with Fi as base? normalisers are more grounded in reality that's true, but their creative endeavours can be quite complex. the difference between creative subtypes is that creatives don't fear scandals when it comes to their interests, while normalisers are more cautious. normalising subtypes experience more anxieties in everday life, that's why they stick to routines and order.