0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

Aleksandr Suponinskiy [23:58] - mb ESTJ
    video2

Looks like a boy scout..check
    Has hidden tensions.....check
    Acts like a boy scout.....check

3/3

LSE confirmation. You are clear for landing.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Looks like a boy scout..check
    LSEs inspired in me the similar association with pioneers (USSR equivalent of boy scouts in USA )

Last edited by Sol; 03-20-2019 at 03:54 PM.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSEs inspired in me the similar association with pioneers (USSR equivalent of boy scouts in USA )

I was a Beaver, Cub, and Scout growing up. I know all about this.

Basically: be a good person and citizen. Always be prepared. Now you see why I say LSE is the pro-typical boy Scout?

For Cubs The Grand HOWL, we literally did this at the start of every meeting.

Scouter: "Pack - Pack - Pack!" This calls the Cubs into a Parade Circle.The Cubs reply as they run to their places in the circle.
    Cubs: "Pack!"As the Scouter enters the circle, the Cubs squat down on their heels with their "fore paws" on the ground between their feet and their knees out on either side.
    Cubs: "Ah-kay-la! We-e-e-e-ll do-o-o-o o-o-o-u-u-r BEST!" On the word "BEST", the Cubs jump to their feet with two fingers of each hand at the sides of their heads, to resemble a wolf's ears.A Sixer: "Dyb - dyb - dyb -dyb" The word "dyb" means "Do Your Best" which is the first part of the Cub Promise and was the original Wolf Cub motto.On the fourth "dyb", the Cubs lower their left hands and the fingers of their right hands extend to form the Wolf Cub salute.
    Cubs: "We-e-e-e-ll dob-dob-dob-dob", meaning "We'll do our best".

Last edited by Finaplex; 03-21-2019 at 02:55 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

in the center - EII

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Basically: be a good person and citizen. Always be prepared. Now you see why I say LSE is the pro-typical boy Scout?
    Good person... Not absolute, not for anyone (base T can be not soft and pleasant people to deal closer), but there is a tendency for behave "good".
    I think it's suggestive Fi influence - to fit other peoples' wishes, to follow morality. Besides the need in mutual compassion (Fi value) and kidish Fi justice (to relate the same as to us, and don't like to make bad while following own interests to other people who did not hurt us before). LSE prefer to be "good ones" to make own life easier, as think this helps for similar relation from other people, and to feel emotionally good we need to be liked (suggestive is the weakest region by Jung). Also this should make LSE rare type among criminals, as least among hard and regular cases. Rare among narcs or drunks (what removes one of factors predisposing to criminal behavior) by the similar reason - it's not good in social norms, plus other reasons as bad for health (Si value), with weak Ni dangerous substances are more avoided (I never smoked, for example), the will (Se) enough to control yourself.
    LIE are similar, but having stronger Ni can be lesser strict in morality as feel better where it's possibly to break norms without negative consequences.
    Last edited by Sol; 03-22-2019 at 12:34 AM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

in the center - EII
    Why is the EII smirking like that?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    In her smile I read warm feelings. Mb she recalls someone who she loves. Or dreams about future love. Mb there is also a sorrow, lowliness.
    IR influence what associations nonverbal inspires. Having Fe type, you more see possible Fe components.

The picture relates to the fairytale The Tale of Tsar Saltan (video).
    Among those 3 women, that one was chosen to be wife as the most important she thought to born a good child - the idea of the most feminine attitude and personality. She's quiet and shy, wants to live to love a husband and to rise children. 2 other - her sisters with other main interests (cooking and making dresses) - those got jobs based on those interests and has hated her, as she but not them was chosen to marry by the king Saltan.
    Seems Saltan had S type and was lesser impressed by S region interests.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Demonstrative-Ni