Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Roberto Bolano - ILI

in common, except when acting
    while SLI they do not express nonverbal common for him
    Most of his roles are action oriented (no Se PoLR), then we should analyze his nonverbals when he's not acting, because thats his real personality.
    Last edited by Faith; 08-22-2018 at 01:12 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aki View Post
    Most of his roles are action oriented (Se)
    N types may work not bad in S regions, not just to play roles.

> then we should analyze his nonverbals when he's not acting, because thats his real personality

Sure, that nonverbal is better to analyse in interviews, not in movies.
    But much of types related nonverbal a man can't change naturally and stably. Also this would need to copy strictly nonverbal of a concrete man (or several ones of the same type) - a special training which is done rarely as relates to biographic stuff and gets the doubtful attention.
    While generally roles describe a surface nonverbal - like to show you are having a good mood. An actor behaves naturally in nonverbal most of the movie's time. In your example you've found a short time moment whith strange nonverbal, but you'd need to use the _common_ nonverbal for typing. So you may type by movies also, - by several of them better, with different roles - to better notice the common and outside of roles related.

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Roberto Bolano - ILI

in common, except when acting
    while SLI they do not express nonverbal common for him
    Sol- i still believe Bolano is IEE-H. H means more Si and Te and more of 4th function being Ti. I wish I was H. Anyway, I'm basing this not only on watching his clips but on the authors he is really interested in and on the people who are really interested and feel affinity with him, who are mostly Ne dom or EII-ne subtype etc for example Patti Smith.

Also regarding the other author I typed as IEE Raymond Carver and you typed differently I have reread some of his things and I am still convinced he is IEE too. Some of the outstanding features of IEE writers I am noticing is there is a focus on what is not said -Ne like the whole story and writing is the shell pointing to the real, unspoken events and feelings, there is a focus on external events and objects (Carver never goes into the characters' heads), and they excel at dialogue and replicating speech patterns (this seems to be something in real life too, IEE's seem to be better than EIIs and ILEs at language learning from my experience, without accents).