Thread: Examples of Deltas

Threaded View

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

not a bad guess, I think, since Gulenko says people shift toward semi dual as they age, so whether SEI or SLE they both have that relationship to one another. I was thinking SEI myself, since she doesn't seem to have the same vertical relationship to G as Damon (SLE), for example, exhibits in that other video. then again this could be subtype related. this is of course rampant speculation. Interestingly G types hillary clinton as SLE for some further comparison. I actually have used a hillary avatar for over a decade (long before she ran for pres) on steam so I wonder what that says about me

e58892915dd532b13c4aed2ed641338a826afc95_full.jpg

I remember joking with my then girlfriend about how we both hated Trump but didn't like Hillary either, and she loved it when I characterized Hilary as a "mean grandma"

I'm also 99% sure Gulenko and co. consider type when setting up these hangouts, I get the feeling they incorporate certain types on purpose. of course thats just a guess. but you never see any gammas and the only delta has been SLI. Gulenko seems to like IEIs (even though they almost never say anything and are just there) and other alphas the most. this could be just coincidence since maybe these are the types that just are most interested in type to begin with or a part of his school. I go back and forth on ben, sometimes I really doubt he's LII and he seems almost like ESE to me, but its hard to say really. I see G allude to ben being an non standard version of LII and I wonder if he means that or if hes just trying to avoid having to tell ben straight up hes not what he thinks he is. honestly I try to reserve judgement because I feel like I could be way wrong, since all we see are these hangouts where he's intentionally the moderator trying to keep things going, not to mention there are Ti base actors and so forth. so we might just be seeing a really one sided portrayal. often he has what I see as Ne HA moments though. I get the feeling Gulenko intentionally chose ben to be the link to the west because of how ben seems to run off enthusiasm alone. I think I see what could be an underlying calculus, but then again maybe the whole thing emerged organically, but I think G is more strategic in how he does stuff than is immediately obvious
    Last edited by Bertrand; 08-14-2018 at 03:22 AM.