Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
All today typing is speculative and hence is not based on objective evidence.
"citing sources" would not made the typing process objective like you senselessly have claimed this

You problem is that you hold your wrong opinion about type of someone when I disagree with it and reject the evidence that your opinion is also much speculative. Besides your worse typing skills by the objective reasons I said above and heretic theories usage.

Your mind is very speculative even in dealing with common and simple logic like is seen here or how you argumented by evident nonsense the existence of clear type at any mythic character. While in more complex questions like typology and typing process it should be messed drastically. To the degree there is no sense to try to discuss it with you as you do not follow common logical processes.
@Sol , I have to agree with Avebury in that it is apparent you just can’t stand to have your typings challenged. And, if you were really using logical principles better than everyone else here, you would see the need to back up your claims. We would be pretty foolish to blindly trust every typing you make and every statement you make, simply because it’s you who are making them.

@Avebury , thanks for thinking me patient. It’s something I’m working on. ;-) It’s clear Sol mostly doesn’t like the typing of my dad because he can’t relate to him. But that does not always preclude a typing. There are many ESI typings I see where I can’t relate to that person. Oh well.