Thread: Examples of Deltas

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    I'll look later but the "Everybody in the world!: Watch my face while I do an enema on camera!" is not an EII trick, for SURE. Final answer on THAT! (I'm quicker at "nots")
    She's changing herself with enemas and engaging in crazy practices that are giving her anemia hence thinned out period blood (sorry for the elaboration) all the while claiming to cure symptoms of whatever problems (she's probably doing more harm than good). I would say Alpha
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    She's changing herself with enemas and engaging in crazy practices that are giving her anemia hence thinned out period blood (sorry for the elaboration) all the while claiming to cure symptoms of whatever problems (she's probably doing more harm than good). I would say Alpha
    Oh, goodness, so I had to see what you are talking about. I see I was completely wrong on my "watch my face while I.." assumption. My bad. Okay, I start watching... she REALLY is going to do that?! .. I notice that her brow is furrowed.. this girl has health issues... causing her stress. No wonder she is doing enema, this is her solution. Yes its true, toxins do cause such issues and cleansing them can cause quick results... and look - after the trip to the bathroom - brow furrows gone! I do believe she is not faking it, and had a migraine before the enema, and it cleared up in the bathroom, just like it appears there.

However, a teaspoonful of ground ginger from your spice cabinet will quickly clear up a migraine. Faster. Less messy. Don't have to change your clothes.

Yes, she VI's EII, but that doesn't mean I am conclusive on that, only that I might put that possibility in the top four. (I prefer to not think too hard on typing, because it comes to me in its own time). Also she seems "Serious" vs. "Merry" so that fits with EII. She has a nice chin. Also that serious face and a sincere nice smile at appropriate times, which is EII VI to me. She also has a concern for health, important to EII. So those all make EII a good possibility to me.

Now, its sure seems creepy at first, but frankly, if I even needed to do an enema, i woulld like to watch this and follow her peaceful simple instruction. And a lot of people need one sometimes. Remember when Katie Couric had a colonoscopy done to her on national TV? If an enema prevents me from ever needing a colonoscopy, I think I'd do one. At any rate we do need cleansing,most of us. A fast of just fruit and/or veggie can accomplish similar. And my naturapath occasionally has said I should go through a period of taking these two special (small) clay tablets daily that chelate toxins. Now that's pretty easy. Fast. Don't have to change you clothes. So, he hasn't told me I need an enema so I think I just won't. But if I ever must, Flo's video makes it look easy.

I think she is sincere. She sells the supplies; I guess she thought she should demo them, and help people who need her product but feel squeamish/scared.

Also, when following the bloodtype diet some years back, I learned that there is various aspects to bloodtyping, besides the four types, besides the positive-negative.. I think factoring I am remembering is if your type is in your saliva as well as your blood - and I can't remember what this factor is called, and its less common, like, say, 11% of the people have this, and those 11% are like 90% more vulnerable to disease and aliments at a much younger age, while the other 89% of us don't struggle with these aliments and diseases till we are much older. And it was pointed that these 11% often go into natural/alternative meds, becaseu they HAVE to learn how to stay well, while the rest of us can slide by quite longer doing all the stuff that is really bad for us. But those 11% really learn, being motivated early. I believe this Flo may be one of those. She has learned how to keep her body healthy, and if she does not do these things she is in a bad way. And people laugh at these health nut kooks, since they don't have these problems, not realizing that these kooks are the pioneers learning the stuff we really need to know.

I also learned through much use of alternate/natural meds (I am not the 11% but my stress in my life, previously, caused me to have stress related aliments in my later 20s, and I began to learn stuff becaseu I didn't want to be going to the doctor) that there are usually many ways of approaching a problem, also you need to get to the core, really. But as to alternate remedies there is more than one way to skin a cat...
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Rain Florence. EII, @Maritsa subtype.

Girl is nuts to the point of where you wonder if she's actually a troll.
    I think she is serious and is the ALL natural remedies type of health nut. I feel faint even at the titles but when I watched I was totally uncomfortable and turned her off again (saw the second one in chatbox). I have a weak stomach.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

amelia smith and irish mike

netflix and don't touch me Emmym's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The guy in the documentary For Grace is a great example of SLI. As always, the docs I reference are on Netflix at the time I recommend them. His BFF is Ne-ILE.

someday the grapes will be wine
    and someday you will be mine

EII-Ne 2w3 - 9w1 - 7w8 so/sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

cutest SLI ever

@Penny this guy is your future husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4T4XjWNUgc
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

cutest SLI ever

@Penny this guy is your future husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4T4XjWNUgc
    I love you, Maritsa. Screw Delta ST bitches and marry me. <3
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    I love you, Maritsa. Screw Delta ST bitches and marry me. <3
    ahahahahah it only took you 3 years to see it. 3 years :/
    -

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ahahahahah it only took you 3 years to see it. 3 years :/
    Too late? I suck at life. You are awesome though. Whatever you do, don't waste it on a douchebag. <3
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Too late? I suck at life. You are awesome though. Whatever you do, don't waste it on a douchebag. <3
    I have to ask permission to marry you now. Poop
    I could have done this scot free.

Okay, this is the plan
    Boyfriend calls me in an hour and I tell him we gotta hold off the marriage thing. We'll get married and then he may change his mind <3
    -

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have to ask permission to marry you now. Poop
    I could have done this scot free.

Okay, this is the plan
    Boyfriend calls me in an hour and I tell him we gotta hold off the marriage thing. We'll get married and then he may change his mind <3
    Change his mind on what?
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Change his mind on what?
    marrying me maybe he'll marry me after you
    -

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

marrying me maybe he'll marry me after you
    Always do what YOU want (but don't waste your time on anyone less than perfect <3).
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Always do what YOU want (but don't waste your time on anyone less than perfect <3).
    girl when you love someone your life becomes a shared experience (co inter dependence). It's not always you.

I check with him on nearly everything.
    -

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

girl when you love someone your life becomes a shared experience (co inter dependence). It's not always you.

I check with him on nearly everything.
    There is love and co-dependency. Make sure you know which it is. <3
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

There is love and co-dependency. Make sure you know which it is. <3
    lol your avatar
    -

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    422 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol your avatar
    Channeling my inner 7 while in crisis.
    ― Anais Nin

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Nikita (socioneru) - ISTP

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Danielle Durland - INFJ

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post

Nikita (socioneru) - ISTP
    As you say this is probably an ISTp. What I kept wondering, legitimately, is this a man, or a woman? If it hadn't said Nikita I would still be left wondering.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    As you say this is probably an ISTp. What I kept wondering, legitimately, is this a man, or a woman? If it hadn't said Nikita I would still be left wondering.
    its a man

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    its a man
    Erm its a woman? Russians end their first names with an "ah" sound, no?

If it is a man.... Thats sad. So very sad. Like this :..(....

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Erm its a woman? Russians end their first names with an "ah" sound, no?

If it is a man.... Thats sad. So very sad. Like this :..(....
    Its a male voice. Might call himself Nikita but definitely born with a dick

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its a male voice. Might call himself Nikita but definitely born with a dick
    Really? The cadence and pitch sound feminine, albiet soprano deep. There is no adams apple and no facial hair. Her hair is soft and shiny, non of the male wireness that follows masculine ling hair. Plus transgenderism is probably deeply frowned upon in Russian culture so would it not be unusual for one to interview so brazenly?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha watched him/ her again I cant decide and lmao.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha watched him/ her again I cant decide and lmao.
    Nikita is a male name in Russia. Forget the Elton John song ;-)

“I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Really? The cadence and pitch sound feminine, albiet soprano deep. There is no adams apple and no facial hair. Her hair is soft and shiny, non of the male wireness that follows masculine ling hair. Plus transgenderism is probably deeply frowned upon in Russian culture so would it not be unusual for one to interview so brazenly?
    Nonono. Look at a picture of a girl while listening to him. Lol. His face looks masculine too. Imagine him dressing like a female, then you'll see it.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nonono. Look at a picture of a girl while listening to him. Lol. His face looks masculine too. Imagine him dressing like a female, then you'll see it.
    I see it. It cannot be unseen.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Nikita is a male name in Russia. Forget the Elton John song ;-)

What a fruit cake.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What a fruit cake.
    If you mean Elton John, well, he is a bit flamboyant. But if you mean the Russian girl, I think she's pretty hot.

If you mean the person in Sol's video, well, I'm just glad that my own dice landed where they did.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    If you mean Elton John, well, he is a bit flamboyant. But if you mean the Russian girl, I think she's pretty hot.
    Who soldier girl Nikita? Go for it shes probably like 60 now.

Not that there is anything wrong with that wine and cheeses get better with age up to a point.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISTp Nikita is not my dual so what does that tell you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Russians end their first names with an "ah" sound, no?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikita_Khrushchev
    -a ending is common for women's sirnames. though it's not absolute

the situation reminds this

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Who soldier girl Nikita? Go for it shes probably like 60 now.

Not that there is anything wrong with that wine and cheeses get better with age up to a point.
    I'm sure her twin exists now, at the same age the Russian girl was when the video was made. (And while I like hot slender introverts, she's probably the wrong type for me. She looks like a modest SLE to me.)

Types are ageless. Experience, on the other hand, does accumulate, and you don't want to run over the same ground again and again.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure her twin exists now, at the same age the Russian girl was when the video was made. (And while I like hot slender introverts, she's probably the wrong type for me.)

Types are ageless. Experience, on the other hand, does accumulate, and you don't want to run over the same ground again and again.
    Yes Obi wan, you are our only hope.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sure her twin exists now, at the same age the Russian girl was when the video was made. (And while I like hot slender introverts, she's probably the wrong type for me. She looks like a modest SLE to me.)

She looks a bit dumb to be SLE.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

She looks like a modest SLE to me.
    Anya Major mb ISFJ.

wacey mb ENFJ

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

RockedAlbumReviews - seems INFJ, reminds Zaldostanov

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    [/video]
    RockedAlbumReviews - seems INFJ, reminds Zaldostanov
    If I work out and eat like a maniac will I look like that?
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

If I work out and eat like a maniac will I look like that?
    You may try. Ah.. and don't shave for a couple of monthes.

Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast