Thread: Examples of Deltas

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by universe View Post
    so cuuute
    I meant women. Bloggers and actors lists have them.
    Dugin is kind and intelligent. Maybe without beard and outside of politics you'd like him more.

Anyways, people get less cute with age if you didn't know.
    Generally, people keep good traits of personality, except cases of diseases affecting the brain. And women become some more aggressive after the level of female hormones decline at 40-50 years. Anyway, it's other theme and there are types examples of younger ones.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Lizzie Velasquez - IEE-Fi - she is such a sweetheart with such a great sense of humor omg <33
    I watched more videos and I think she's a beautiful person but she's not EII or IEE she's is ILI and that's a final from me

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I meant women. Bloggers and actors lists have them.
    Dugin is kind and intelligent. Maybe without beard and outside of politics you'd like him more.

Generally, people keep good traits of personality, except cases of diseases affecting the brain. And women become some more aggressive after the level of female hormones decline at 40-50 years. Anyway, it's other theme and there are types examples of younger ones.
    What??? you think I'm cute?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Aleksandr Molochko - ENFP

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Aleksandr Molochko - ENFP
    I love him.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This guy.

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

ESI and IEE?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Aleksandr Oleshko - ENFP

Bahar Takhtehchian (broxta33) - ENFP

Alla Martyanova - ENFP
    Last edited by Sol; 08-06-2016 at 07:07 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Denis Doropey (doropey) - INFJ

Alesya Katanayeva (Lesya World) - INFJ
    Last edited by Sol; 08-06-2016 at 06:30 PM.

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

EII
    Ive watched some of her videos. Maybe EIE? What makes you think eii?

Edit- ok so maybe she values si, healthy mind heathy body..I'm gonna go rewatch some of her videos
    Last edited by jaein; 08-06-2016 at 07:08 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaein View Post

Edit- ok so maybe she values si, healthy mind heathy body..I'm gonna go rewatch some of her videos
    Doesnt value fe, other option is IEE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

no. she's terrible

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

no. she's terrible
    so are you so that's more evidence she's in your quadra.

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think she's rational for sure.

Someone else has said she could be eii with an ne subtype. But I don't get the impression of an introvert.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

so are you so that's more evidence she's in your quadra.
    The evidence is she's not my dual or activator, as they do not give such aversion. SEE is an option, what is a possibility for your type.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

The evidence is she's not my dual or activator, as they do not give such aversion. SEE is an option, what is a possibility for your type.
    its not a possibility. there are going to be people you dislike and like in your own quadra due to other reasons. and like other quadras, you love IEI for example.
    Last edited by maniac; 08-06-2016 at 09:38 PM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Tracy McMillan - IEE-Fi sx/so (3w4?)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Tracy McMillan - IEE-Fi sx/so (3w4?)

Feels more Fe.. maybe EIE or ESE.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

she's SEE
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    she's SEE
    why? cause she talks about sex and relationships?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Aleksandr Sokolov (right) - ENFP, INFJ
    Last edited by Sol; 08-11-2016 at 10:30 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

why? cause she talks about sex and relationships?
    She's guarded about her personal space and establishes it quickly
    -

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Paul Orfalea, the founder of Kinko's - Si-LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Paul Orfalea - mb ESTJ

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Hannah Blair (blairsey07) - INFJ

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

IEE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

MommyTang - S type

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Liliya Saitova - INFJ
    SEI
    -

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hannah Blair (blairsey07) - INFJ
    In less than 30 seconds of this - definitely NOT INFj.

Wow, it all makes sense now. You are at it with @Maritsa ALL the time, constantly grating on her that she is not EII (and she is). Yet your "Systematicaly typing" posts have merit. So how is it you get Maritsa's type wrong? The answer to that is not that you are a bad typist - you are just an imperfect typist - just like the vast majority of the rest of us here, and you, Sol, have the EIIs very much mistyped in your mind - Hannah Blair here is a perfect example. You are absolutely right that Maritsa is not like this Hannah. If you have her in mind for EII then you have a misidentification of EII stuck in your mind, and that is why you stumble on this type.

Admit it. You are imperfect, and you can possibly have some misconceptions of some types in your mind. You do have some missing areas of knowledge concerning the details of the ways of the personalities of some types. You actually can stumble in typing people. You know some types well, and other types NOT so well. I can see for sure you don't know EII, and I do not think you know IEE well, either, which I will comment more on below. And if you think Hannah Blair is your dual, then you are definitely no LSE! (And I have been puzzled that you do not seem to be LSE - which I think you I have seen you claim yourself to be - but maybe you don't really know because its not in your avatar-info. So you should definitely look at the other types your are considering yourself to be. I have never seen LSE traits come through in you in any of your posts here myself.

From a Dostoyevsky article on this forum: EII = "Quiet, affable, even gentle" - gentle and quiet - that's NOT Hannah. She has lovely cheekbones, lovely eyes, but not the INFj kind of those (i.e., her chin is feminine, but not elegant) She is girly but not the INFj kind of girly. INFj is "tactful, modest, and even a bit shy". Where is modest and shy with Hannah? Hannah is confident and self-possessed, not bashful or retiring. EII is "unobtrusive, sensitive, yet determined and stoic". STOIC. Hannah Blair is NOT STOIC. Not a hint of that. Also, Hannah is all smiles and charm - EII has a lovely smile does does not smile without a specific reason to smile - though when she does she will break into a lovely sincere one. I would not label Hannah "sensitive" in this short. Nice, yes, but not "sensitive". Do you listen to this video and feel protective, like you want to keep people from hurting her feelings? I think not. EII is sensitive. Maritsa gets harassed by you, and her sensitivity to it is obvious every time you are on her. She doesn't like it. It stings, and she lashes back.

Continuing from Dostoyevsky: "These are quiet, assiduous girls, who do not argue with the teachers. Even if they receive an unfair grade, they do not protest, but explain such situations to themselves somehow so that the authority of teacher does not suffer." Hannah is a school girl. Does she look "quiet and assiduous*"?? If Hannah gets an unfair grade, will she hesitate to (charmingly) protest it? I get from her the kind of self assurance that will go ahead and do that, if its a matter of concern to her. I do not think Hannah would be sensitively concerned that questioning her unfair grade would undermine the teacher's authority. I think she woudl just say her piece.

" In the class this girl, as a rule, has a few best friends, with whom she stands during breaks near a wall and with a quiet voice and with merit she discusses all the events of school life." She stands against the wall and quietly talks to her freinds. I do not think this video gives you that vibe.

Hannahis a school girl so this should fit if she is EII: "They excel at examining the events and troubles of the personal lives of the characters in literary works, which they have studied according to the class outline, and write some of the best essays in the class. Moreover, they read a lot outside of the assignments, write verses and prose, as a result of which their inner world becomes strongly romanticized. They are, in fact, some of the most dreamy girls in the class."

This doesn't sound like Hannah.

I could go on but you need to read Dostoyevsky and the other EII descriptions. You cannot stop at V I because VI is not enough. Even if you are good at it. The unformed wrong ideas in your mind about some types you are not ill-informed on will color your VI'ing. Like it did here.

And you are also not understanding the mind of an IEE, from your other posts in this thread: Bahar Takhtehchian is a Fashion Consultant and competent TV personality, and not ENFp, the Psychologist ENFp. ENFp is concerned with the inner workings of people - not the outer workings. I expect that Bahar is xSxJ. That Katie Moran that you say here cannot be ENFp, talking about "Quiet Borderline"? Wow, she sounds just like a psychologist. Oh, wait, isn't that what they call ENFp? Yes. I related very strongly to Kati's talk on that video, to her way of thinking very much, and I would NOT rule out ENFp for her.

So I am boldly urging you to read up on the personalities of EII and IEE - not just on the VI aspects - and also reconsider your own type. The reason why I am being so bold with you on that is because you are very bold about re-typing others. So since you dish it out, I assume you can take it. And you are probably not Delta. You relate to Hannah who is not Delta, and you have an aversion who is like ENFp, and you don't seem to take to Maritsa at all, showing her little if any respect, which is an abnormal, unlikely reaction to one's Dual (which you probably realize, and seeing this disconnect, rather than examine your understanding, you harass Maritsa.)

*Does the following describe Hannah? :
    as·sid·u·ous
    əˈsijo͞oəs/
    adjective
    showing great care and perseverance.
    synonyms: diligent, careful, meticulous, thorough, sedulous, attentive, conscientious, punctilious, painstaking, rigorous, particular; persevering
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 08-16-2016 at 04:57 AM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    you, Sol, have the EIIs very much mistyped in your mind
    If you think Maritsa as EII you don't undestand what are types with dominant Fi. If you disagree with most my E*I examples - same.
    There was nothing to think you type better than average, while average real typing match is <20%. So you've said nothing new about your subjevtive opinion, while you have nothing objective. Same situation you should to have with any other, not only with me - they all have real typing match with you far lesser than <50% for any type.

I have never seen LSE traits come through in you in any of your posts here myself.
    Hence, you should think me as INFP - the only type without any LSE traits.
    While I have no basis to be sure in your type as ENFP without videointeview.

I do not think this video gives you that vibe
    Mainly, I made the choice between INFJ and ENFP. As I've chosen INFJ - she gave me more impressions of introverted quite girl and other EII related.
    She may play there, trying to be more active and fun. I look on delicate things in nonverbality, while you having worse skills may analyse her too surfacely. So if you'd commuicate IRL with her, you'd could notice other impressions. It's the reason why videointerview is important - this makes information much closer to IRL contact. While when you type by videos it needs to watch several of them, every for several minutes, - not 30 seconds.

You cannot stop at V I because VI is not enough
    It's enough to give me results good fitting to the theory. If it's not enough for you, then you need better skills in this.

That Katie Moran that you say here cannot be ENFp, talking about "Quiet Borderline"? Wow, she sounds just like a psychologist. Oh, wait, isn't that what they call ENFp? Yes.
    To analyse psyche may anyone. Incline and good abbilities to this have N types, especially F-N. That someone has called some type as "psychologist" does not mean only this type may talk good about psychology things. Your argumentation is childish.

So I am boldly urging you to read up on the personalities of EII and IEE
    Probably, I read about typology more sources than you and 99% other English-speakers here. And not in lame auto-translations.
    Also I don't use heresy like Reinin's dichotomies or other bs, while not sure in this about you. So there is no theoretical problem from my side. The main problem is how the theory is applied, as typing methods and interpretations of behavior are very speculative and non single-valued. While heresies make the situation worse.

Instead of large useless text, you'd could just say your opinion about types of those people. I'm in the typology for long and saw a lot of similar "you are wrong because I think so" + speculative "arguments".
    There is nothing you or other can to say interesting for me, except your plain opinions about types. Nothing in theory or by naive argumentation, only types versions. Those opinions are useful as even 20% typing match is higher than random, so I sometimes do additional thinking about those possibilities and when I get doubts in my previous version in the future. The other my interest on forums is when I'm sure in someone's type, to see what he does and what says about himself.

I posted many examples. It would be useful for you to check more of them and say your opinion about their types. Especially bloggers list as they are easier to type than actors. But don't do it again by 30 seconds. Such you should understand my typing better, especially if your type is ENFP, indeed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Aleksander (socioneru) - ISTP

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... Makoto Hasegawa from the Japanese TV series Terrace House - SLI

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

In less than 30 seconds of this - definitely NOT INFj.

Wow, it all makes sense now. You are at it with @Maritsa ALL the time, constantly grating on her that she is not EII (and she is). Yet your "Systematicaly typing" posts have merit. So how is it you get Maritsa's type wrong? The answer to that is not that you are a bad typist - you are just an imperfect typist - just like the vast majority of the rest of us here, and you, Sol, have the EIIs very much mistyped in your mind - Hannah Blair here is a perfect example. You are absolutely right that Maritsa is not like this Hannah. If you have her in mind for EII then you have a misidentification of EII stuck in your mind, and that is why you stumble on this type.

Admit it. You are imperfect, and you can possibly have some misconceptions of some types in your mind. You do have some missing areas of knowledge concerning the details of the ways of the personalities of some types. You actually can stumble in typing people. You know some types well, and other types NOT so well. I can see for sure you don't know EII, and I do not think you know IEE well, either, which I will comment more on below. And if you think Hannah Blair is your dual, then you are definitely no LSE! (And I have been puzzled that you do not seem to be LSE - which I think you I have seen you claim yourself to be - but maybe you don't really know because its not in your avatar-info. So you should definitely look at the other types your are considering yourself to be. I have never seen LSE traits come through in you in any of your posts here myself.

From a Dostoyevsky article on this forum: EII = "Quiet, affable, even gentle" - gentle and quiet - that's NOT Hannah. She has lovely cheekbones, lovely eyes, but not the INFj kind of those (i.e., her chin is feminine, but not elegant) She is girly but not the INFj kind of girly. INFj is "tactful, modest, and even a bit shy". Where is modest and shy with Hannah? Hannah is confident and self-possessed, not bashful or retiring. EII is "unobtrusive, sensitive, yet determined and stoic". STOIC. Hannah Blair is NOT STOIC. Not a hint of that. Also, Hannah is all smiles and charm - EII has a lovely smile does does not smile without a specific reason to smile - though when she does she will break into a lovely sincere one. I would not label Hannah "sensitive" in this short. Nice, yes, but not "sensitive". Do you listen to this video and feel protective, like you want to keep people from hurting her feelings? I think not. EII is sensitive. Maritsa gets harassed by you, and her sensitivity to it is obvious every time you are on her. She doesn't like it. It stings, and she lashes back.

Continuing from Dostoyevsky: "These are quiet, assiduous girls, who do not argue with the teachers. Even if they receive an unfair grade, they do not protest, but explain such situations to themselves somehow so that the authority of teacher does not suffer." Hannah is a school girl. Does she look "quiet and assiduous*"?? If Hannah gets an unfair grade, will she hesitate to (charmingly) protest it? I get from her the kind of self assurance that will go ahead and do that, if its a matter of concern to her. I do not think Hannah would be sensitively concerned that questioning her unfair grade would undermine the teacher's authority. I think she woudl just say her piece.

" In the class this girl, as a rule, has a few best friends, with whom she stands during breaks near a wall and with a quiet voice and with merit she discusses all the events of school life." She stands against the wall and quietly talks to her freinds. I do not think this video gives you that vibe.

Hannahis a school girl so this should fit if she is EII: "They excel at examining the events and troubles of the personal lives of the characters in literary works, which they have studied according to the class outline, and write some of the best essays in the class. Moreover, they read a lot outside of the assignments, write verses and prose, as a result of which their inner world becomes strongly romanticized. They are, in fact, some of the most dreamy girls in the class."

This doesn't sound like Hannah.

I could go on but you need to read Dostoyevsky and the other EII descriptions. You cannot stop at V I because VI is not enough. Even if you are good at it. The unformed wrong ideas in your mind about some types you are not ill-informed on will color your VI'ing. Like it did here.

And you are also not understanding the mind of an IEE, from your other posts in this thread: Bahar Takhtehchian is a Fashion Consultant and competent TV personality, and not ENFp, the Psychologist ENFp. ENFp is concerned with the inner workings of people - not the outer workings. I expect that Bahar is xSxJ. That Katie Moran that you say here cannot be ENFp, talking about "Quiet Borderline"? Wow, she sounds just like a psychologist. Oh, wait, isn't that what they call ENFp? Yes. I related very strongly to Kati's talk on that video, to her way of thinking very much, and I would NOT rule out ENFp for her.

So I am boldly urging you to read up on the personalities of EII and IEE - not just on the VI aspects - and also reconsider your own type. The reason why I am being so bold with you on that is because you are very bold about re-typing others. So since you dish it out, I assume you can take it. And you are probably not Delta. You relate to Hannah who is not Delta, and you have an aversion who is like ENFp, and you don't seem to take to Maritsa at all, showing her little if any respect, which is an abnormal, unlikely reaction to one's Dual (which you probably realize, and seeing this disconnect, rather than examine your understanding, you harass Maritsa.)

*Does the following describe Hannah? :
    as·sid·u·ous
    əˈsijo͞oəs/
    adjective
    showing great care and perseverance.
    synonyms: diligent, careful, meticulous, thorough, sedulous, attentive, conscientious, punctilious, painstaking, rigorous, particular; persevering
    Hannah is not EII
    -

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It is pretty clear that she is from mid quadras: Se valuer, extravert, ethical. Relies extensively on references. SEE.

If she is EII then I'm... normal.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Hannah is not EII
    Right; she is absolutely not EII.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

TIM
    Eii
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eii's are cute

Hanna is cute

Therefore, Hannah is Eii

@Sol @Maritsa @Eliza Thomason

I think shes alpha. What do you guys think?

Edit: I usually think everyone is alpha though soooo
    Last edited by jaein; 08-17-2016 at 09:01 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

MattDoesFitness - P type is more possible

Therefore, Hannah is Eii
    Not only cute. People of other IR I often perceive as cute too. Even some EIE I may find as relatively cute, sometimes.

Right; she is absolutely not EII.
    Try to offer better version.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

nvm
    Last edited by maniac; 08-19-2016 at 07:02 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Eii's are cute

Hanna is cute

Therefore, Hannah is Eii

@Sol @Maritsa @Eliza Thomason

I think shes alpha. What do you guys think?

Edit: I usually think everyone is alpha though soooo
    SEI
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Get your friends together and go have fun. Experience type could be SEE or SEI
    -