Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
What are the ways in which your HA compensates for your polr? It seems like a really odd concept that you can just get by without all the information in the world. You are actively avoiding information about your polr, and your dual is supposed to get along with you so famously because they also avoid it...

?
There are a couple of things that I have learned to do which I attribute to an active pursuit of using Te

1) when i have to further define or give a more detailed form to something, it is far easier for me to attempt to define or give form to the "blocks" of information (aka concepts) which i am working with. it seems that i absolutely cannot state explicitly the relationships between the blocks, i never know where to even start to do so
2) i arrange and rearrange these blocks (whether I have defined them in my own mind or not) until their organization feels right to me...meaning i don't get any negative cringes nor tugs when i review the arrangement i have them in
3) if done sufficiently well, the above arrangement gives the illusion that i've expressed the relationship between the blocks, when in reality the relationship has merely been implied

and thus, i've attempted to compensate for Ti polr

(and for those who even think about suggesting that i'm making this up to make it seem that i want you to think i have ti polr and trying to use te ha, i attempted to describe the exact same process within less than a month of joining the forum and while still in the process of trying to learn about socionics, and if you want to "alter" my type, the above process is one of the things you will have to take into consideration if you even hope of convincing me of anything else)