Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Creepy-an ixtp (probably istp)

Quote Originally Posted by NFp-
    Are you a psych. student?
    Once intended, but at same time I thought most of domestic universities with Dept. of Psychiatric are not so appealing. They're seriously lack of scientism.

I must went to Dept. of Medicine to learn psychiatry or neurology, but I heard specialty often can't be fixed by myself. And also, as I told to ice, I'm not fond of chemistry, and had a talent to be taken as quack.

A pathologist seems fine, but also looks never profitable especially in psychiatry. I don't want to be a spindoctor for videogame prohibitionists.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

//

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Edited...
    "Arnie is strong, rightfully angry and wants to kill somebody."
    martin_g_karlsson

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, your suggestion made me smile a bit because you think my creative funciton is Fi. Personally, I just saw it as my hidden agenda, only something that I would like to have as a strength, but have a hard time controling IRL.

But I'll entertain your idea for now.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Haha, you're not ESFp. Shut up!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, Rocky is a bundle of emotion!
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think Rocky could be ISTj or ENTP. Though everyone thinks their ENTP once in their life, even I did.

I notice a lot of Ti when Rocky posts in this forum, that is why I think this is so. If Rocky is a different type, then i better start doubting my type as well.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LMAO on this entire thread. Rocky an ESFp? HAHAHA, then I'm ISTj if that is true.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Creepy-

Default Re: And Again...

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSoul
    Exhibit Six
    You constantly use quotes and authority figures to back up your claims, sometimes giving the impression that you use them "like a blunt instrument" as Transigent said about me. Now I am a feeling type so I am allowed to do it, but it is indeed more characteristic of feeling types, who do not feel confident about their own logic.
    I've actually noticed this more of Deltas in general. And don't IxFps prefer to substitute their own logic? Not trying to contradict you, exactly, you might well be right I just don't think you're completely right.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ishysquishy
    Exhibit Six
    You constantly use quotes and authority figures to back up your claims, sometimes giving the impression that you use them "like a blunt instrument" as Transigent said about me. Now I am a feeling type so I am allowed to do it, but it is indeed more characteristic of feeling types, who do not feel confident about their own logic.
    I've actually noticed this more of Deltas in general. And don't IxFps prefer to substitute their own logic? Not trying to contradict you, exactly, you might well be right I just don't think you're completely right.
    I actually disagreed with this, as well. This trait seems to be tied to Te.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Young_and_Confused
    I think Rocky could be ISTj or ENTP. Though everyone thinks their ENTP once in their life, even I did.

I notice a lot of Ti when Rocky posts in this forum, that is why I think this is so. If Rocky is a different type, then i better start doubting my type as well.
    Ti? Whohoo... the more and more I learn about it, the more I find Ti scary. It's sort of like something I'd want to fight against, and I can find it quite irritating. I wouldn't want to be confused with Ti.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Ti? Whohoo... the more and more I learn about it, the more I find Ti scary. It's sort of like something I'd want to fight against, and I can find it quite irritating. I wouldn't want to be confused with Ti.
    I think I start to feel the same way about Ti. I often feel suffocated by it's presence. My father is Ti and we've been in alot of conflict lately. Whenever I do something that he doesn't agree with(although it does not directly influence him) he gets very angry and opposes me. Like he wants to approve my actions before I am allowed to do them or something... I mean who the fuck is Ti to tell me what to do . I decide for myself.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by ishysquishy
    Exhibit Six
    I actually disagreed with this, as well. This trait seems to be tied to Te.
    I think Jung would agree with you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12