ENTjs take more risks in any field they work in as they can predict outcomes better and trust their predictions. ESTj tend to take less risks because they like sure outcomes. ENTjs make great bankers and investors, ESTjs make great doctors/surgeons and it makes sense if you consider what I said. Both are great businesspeople. ENTj also care less about professional appearances, but do understand formality. It's really a quadra thing. Expat talks often of how he likes things to work, but not in a Delta ST way. Delta ST likes to keep things working mechanically and keep their cars nice, clean, and in great working condition. This can be applied to a lot of their posessions. ENTjs are probably more concerned with their overall standing in finances. Their home, their net value, and plans for the future. ESTjs have this concern, but also a concern with the proper functioning of their goods. Delta types are also more conservative. I've seen what I think is a joke concerning ISTp on www.socionika.net and it was about ISTps and the bottom line being the price. Delta STs don't have any problem saying, "How much does it cost?" This is usually their first question if the situation could involve money.

Another thing we don't acknowledge of the Delta quadra is independence from society. Deltas are independent people who truly do what they think is best. They are fairly oblivious to authority in this aspect.