2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Clumsy View Post
    What do you mean by "Schizotim" and "Cyclotim"? Thanks
    The J types and P types.
    Oh okay

I think these relationships are generally great and easy to start (and continue). There is a lot of warmth, attraction, and comfort there. However, I think when both partners are Feelers there is greater strain and less of a realistic balance (similar to what your experiences have been, rebaron) which can really wear on the relationship over time. It can sometimes turn into a fight of whose feelings matter more.

With SEE-IEI, I've noticed that sometimes I really need blunt honesty about myself/behavior/personality to feel like I have a grasp of where I'm standing (the Ti and Se I would get from a dual), but the SEE will sugar coat things too much to preserve your feelings (or boost your confidence) and not be able to do this. I will even directly ask them to please, set aside my feelings, and be honest, and I can still tell they are smoothing things over as much as possible. It is something I struggle with too (for the same reasons, ie. not wanting to hurt or upset the other person).

This is one of the things I've found I needed the most that an SEE can't (usually) give, and only until I keep asking and end up frustrating the SEE will they say how they really feel (which is frustrating for both of us). I find myself needing someone that can be more upfront about my flaws so that I know what I need to work on, and SEE's are usually very non-confrontational and will avoid any form of upsetting people (even if they outright request honesty) as much as possible.

I wonder what SEE's would say on the opposite side of the spectrum. What they think is the biggest issue in relationships with IEI's.

Otherwise, like I said, this is a great relationship.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Ineffable View Post
    The J types and P types.
    Oh okay
    My idea is that the Schizotims conflict on their S/N functions in Semi-Duality, and also they're more stable, purposeful in working things out. Now there are other factors determinig this, besides the personal particularities/education, for instance Gamma Cyclotims would IMO easier try to work out a convenience/interest relationship than the others.
    With SEE-IEI, I've noticed that sometimes I really need blunt honesty about myself/behavior/personality to feel like I have a grasp of where I'm standing (the Ti and Se I would get from a dual), but the SEE will sugar coat things too much to preserve your feelings (or boost your confidence) and not be able to do this. I will even directly ask them to please, set aside my feelings, and be honest, and I can still tell they are smoothing things over as much as possible. It is something I struggle with too (for the same reasons, ie. not wanting to hurt or upset the other person).

This is one of the things I've found I needed the most that an SEE can't (usually) give, and only until I keep asking and end up frustrating the SEE will they say how they really feel (which is frustrating for both of us). I find myself needing someone that can be more upfront about my flaws so that I know what I need to work on, and SEE's are usually very non-confrontational and will avoid any form of upsetting people (even if they outright request honesty) as much as possible.
    That makes total sense! It's basically a Fe-Creative counterpart of what I experienced (of Ti-Creative), I'd say.
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model