Hmm that sounds about right, at least if I knew Dolphin in real life I can see how our interactions would play out like that.

Solutions... well.................................... act more like that person's dual, instead of semi-dual. So they won't feel so much bitterness at your depature. Don't obviously give them such a good boost, be more like the dual and be subtle, gentle over time. So when they go away each time it's not such a big dramatic departure that leaves your heart empty and hollow....more like, a part of them is always with you.

Dolphin gives me more raw energy than Sean, but ultimately Sean is the one I like a little more because I feel the power he does give me isn't such an addiction that I could leave without it, I could take him or leave him and because of that freedom he gives me, he is for the best because Love can't be an Obsession, it has to be pure selfless devotion for the other- which is what he gives me when we interact. I can just be myself TOTALLY. Dolphin IS still awesome, but alas- there is a difference between dual and semi-dual.