I thought there wasn't much discussion on semi-duals, so I decided to start a thread on it.

I noticed IRL an extravert in a semi-dual relation tends to name qualities of the corresponding introvert as those of his dream girl and possibly be infatuated when he meets one. From the introvert's perspective, she finds him impressive but too perfect for her taste, and he is someone she dreams of having but doesn't dare to confess her feelings to or even approach 'cos she thinks she's not good enough. They see things in the same perspective (e.g. Intuitives and Intuitives, Sensors and Sensors) and are more likely to understand each other even though they might not have similar interests or common goals in life. (At least that's what I observe among the people around me.)

Before I read about Socionics, I have always thought that the semi-dual relation is perfect for any relationship, be it platonic or romantic ones. So I guess I was kind of surprised to read that the harmony is broken when one of them does something that irritates the other (not sure what it means though. Perhaps misunderstanding, I guess.) and I thought it is kind of sad. I tried to think of RL examples among my friends of semi-duals who are romantically linked, and I realize that there isn't a single one. They are good friends at most.

Do you know of any semi-dual love relationships and marriages IRL? How are they like?