Thread: Prevalence of Beta types on this forum

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Prevalence of Beta types on this forum

So. Most of the beta members on this forum are INFPs. I thought I saw a couple ISTJs, and I know there's a couple ESTP's. It's not really a surprise, but, i'd be nice to have some variation in the Beta rhelm. You know what I'm saying? Any other Beta member guests browsing the forum? I dunno... maybe it'll settle the little itch I have to hear a little, "Hi, I'm an ENFJ". Where are the ENFJs? I would expect to see them on here more likely then the ESTPs, not that I'm complaining. But hey, Just kinda wondering. Anyways, Yah.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good point. :wink:

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nuts, I guess since there are not any ENFjs here, I am going to have to write a socionics type description for them myself, like I had to for ISFj. I was hoping to find an ENFj that would be willing to do that.

Creepy-pokeball

The problem with ENFJs and the net is that they have to have or had have some personal tie that brought them here You can usually backtrack an ENFJs motive if you go back far enough ENFJs are a pain in the ass to find on the net except on blog-type things. An INTJ buddy suggested that I made an ENFJ site... I was like, "For who? We'd all say hi and get bored" lol.