Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
PS to my post:

Being an outright insensitive, interrogative asshole is something that NO ONE likes.
But I thought that was obvious?

If you think (what apparently is represented by tereg as) "my approach" is better suited for some other type, like a beta NF, it is not. Look at what esper wrote, among other things. And my personal experience with some beta NFs is that they are actually can be quite forward in pointing out when someone is being too interrogative and just as senstive to it as delta NFs.
Yeah, IEIs seem to be better at slapping you across the hand and telling you to cut it out. EII's take it for awhile until they break. That should tell you something.

From what I understand, according to socionics the way one type naturally acts and what they naturally expect and desire from others corresponds with what their dual naturally wants and how they naturally act. So it makes sense that the person you are hypothetically dealing with, especially when you're talking about your SO, is an EII.

What Tereg and I are saying is that forcefully pushing for information doesn't jive well with how an EII does things. I think we're all agreeing on that. But, further, that pushing for information from people, in the manner that you have described, is the way you tend to do it, your natural inclinations. Which means that it should naturally fit with your dual. And your natural inclinations don't fit with what an EII wants/expects. Which leads to some logical and socionical confusion.