Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
dio usually gives simple and brief answers to questions (i.e. of type) without offering any kind of explanation whatsoever. when requested he has been unable to provide any explanation. i believe this points to Ti; he clearly has a rather elaborate structure with regards to socionics that nobody else will ever be able to glimpse. i have furthermore never seen him display emotion of any sort on this forum, yet the pictures of him with his family indicate susceptibility to an Fe atmosphere.

Se polr makes sense in that he, in the traditional INTj sense, is absolutely and entirely unconcerned with the fact that his typings are mostly unanimously rejected by the remainder of the forum and (IMHO, but i'm sure there are a number of people who would agree with me) almost never have any bearing whatsoever on reality.

IMO dio also has the approximate intelligence of a brick, but i suppose that cannot really be attributed to type.

That word seems awefully strong in thiscontext,it might get stuck in you little throat Niffy. Mwaah

Lots of people agree with me by the way. But they don't usually see the need to proclaim it in public