Quote Originally Posted by eunice
Seems like we all share some similarities. Like electric, I don't go clubbing as well. I don't enjoy dancing infront of strangers and I'm allergic to alcohol, so I guess I can't get much out of going there. :wink: Other Deltas I know don't really enjoy clubbing as well, albeit for other reasons. Anyway, I always perceive clubs as an ideal place for Betas.

Deltas seem to enjoy hanging out at cafes or pubs, just having a meal and chilling out, talking about people and interesting stuff, basically having deep conversations. Moreover, they also don't like bureaucracy. And all the types (except ESTjs) have not much interest in politics.

In terms of music, Deltas seem to like all types of music except mainstream hiphop. The Delta-STs love to listen to electronica, trance, progressive house and the likes, and the NFs love pop and alternative rock.

And all Delta-STs I know love boxing. Don't know why.
I don't watch very much TV at all. There's a few shows i enjoy watching when i happen to catch them, however i don't really tune into them and watch them week after week.

However, my father is ESTj and watches TV a fair bit. He's very busy with work and other commitments, so when he gets home or has some time to himself, he generally winds down by lying on the couch with the TV on.

I like clubs and love dancing (not trying to brag, but im quite good at it )

I listen to House, Techno, Breaks, Trance (<come on, there's gotta be a few INFj's who like this . ), a little bit of Psy-trance (which i enjoy, however don't find as uplifting as regular Trance).

An ISTp friend of mine likes electronic music.

I don't often listen to the radio, it annoys me. I wouldn't say i particularly enjoy Pop, and i don't listen to enough Rock to call it a favoured genre (however i do like Alternative and Punk).