Quote Originally Posted by drd252
Quote Originally Posted by Isha
Quote Originally Posted by drd252
Who among my gamma brothers and sisters watches Stargate:SG1? And if you do, don't you find O'Neill (Richard Dean Anderson) to be absolutely hilarious? I was compelled to posit the question after viewing episode 1 of season 9; I found his performance particularly hilarious at about 18mins. I love this show.

DISCUSS!
Stargate is love!

I resent the new guy (I can't remember his name, heh), because it's just not the same without O'Neill... (no, I don't like change). If I was the type to fangirl at all, I would probably be fangirling over all members of the original SG1 for one reason or another. However, I don't fangirl. You'll just have to believe me that I like them.
Yeah, the new base commander is no O'Neill. The new changes as a whole are kinda weird; the Goa'uld and Replicators are gone all-of-a-sudden, and the Lucian Alliance and the Ori are the new bad guys? I guess it doesn't really matter, it's going to be over this season
yeah it got kinda weird when they started putting Farscape actors on (another great SF show!)... but you get to see Inara from Firefly again! she's hot!