Thread: Gamma Quadra Movies and TV Shows

Hybrid View

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    At first I thought it was too gloomy, and the english dubbing kinda kills me, but I stuck with it just because of the cinematography... it's gorgeous. Now I'm hooked on the plot. It's very Ni+Fi heavy.

This looks very interesting. It reminds me of 'It' in some aspects. Have you seen 'The Killing' on Netflixs?

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chains View Post
    This looks very interesting. It reminds me of 'It' in some aspects. Have you seen 'The Killing' on Netflixs?
    Similarity to IT never occurred to me, but watching the trailer I think I see what you mean.. a team of kids, cycling time periods... they're not united and bonded like in IT though, at least not at this point. And the adults play an equal or larger role. The Killing has caught my eye, but I haven't watched it. I'll check it out if you think it's good.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    Similarity to IT never occurred to me, but watching the trailer I think I see what you mean.. a team of kids, cycling time periods... they're not united and bonded like in IT though, at least not at this point. And the adults play an equal or larger role. The Killing has caught my eye, but I haven't watched it. I'll check it out if you think it's good.
    I haven't seen Dark yet, but I was thinking, based on the trailer alone, the similarity was more in the complacency and illness of the town which allows evil(however defined) to endure and the recurrence of the evil involving the death of the youth.

Did you watch the full series?

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chains View Post
    I haven't seen Dark yet, but I was thinking, based on the trailer alone, the similarity was more in the complacency and illness of the town which allows evil(however defined) to endure and the recurrence of the evil involving the death of the youth.

Did you watch the full series?
    Ah! I see what you mean! I like that.

There's only one season out so far and I've seen 8 episodes? I think. Out of 10.