Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean View Post
If I'm an INFj, then I would almost certainly be a Ne subtype - though people have said in the past that this is impossible, as they have the perception that my behavior best fits in with the Alpha quadra rather than the Delta quadra. I think possibly people may think I have an irrational temperament, and that I must therefore be an ENTp. I think it is possible that I have an irrational temperament, though I would make Boo Radley seem extroverted in comparision and I don't think INFp is much of an option (though I haven't really considered it). So, I'm pretty certain I'm a INxj Ne subtype...though ISTj has been implied (I think 'meh').
You posted once a very, very lengthy description of yourself, your thoughts, how you see people, the world, your relationship to them, etc. That was all over.

What people say is your "Alpha behavior" is your focus on , aiming, so it seems, at making people laugh -- but isn't it at least as much for your own amusement? Anyway, there are similarities with cracka and Bionicgoat, for instance, who also use (but also with , lots of it), hence the "Alpha behavior" -- but your self-description makes so obvious, that I think INFj is much, much more likely than INTj. So INFj-Ne if you will.