Oh, you meant subtypes... I thought you meant descriptions of the other types in the INFj point of view.

I feel uneasy when personality descriptions try to get more "exact," such as in having subtype descriptions. It tends to feel a little too categorical for my tastes. I can try to mention somethings that might not be shown in the type descriptions for INFj if it will be useful for you. This is a translation of one of the socionics.org articles using translution, which sinks in better for me personally:

HUMANIST (Dostoyevsky, INFJ)
Outstanding feature - humanism and attention to the people. It is industrious and punctual, thorough in the study of the components of any matter. It does not love hurry and fuss; therefore it is prepared previously for everything. It knows how to distribute measures in the time and manages to carry out them to the period assigned.
I am a definite Te attracted person. Perhaps it makes me feel less attracted to Si ESTjs. To be honest, the only reason I am in this forum is to learn more about socionics and to develop my understanding of Te. I am also interested in achieving concrete goals in my life, I want to absorb facts the same way Te main's do. Yes, I have my personal values and "ethical" (though I don't like that word) principles which grow, but I've felt using Te and it just feels "good", don't know how else to describe it. Almost craving... (yeah it sounds weird ). Well, that's where I'm at right now, hope this helps somewhat...