Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Ni and the hippocampus

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,968
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Ni and the hippocampus

    I'm usually not that much into the biological aspects of the theory (as opposed to the purely philosophical/structural aspects), but the following article seems interesting:

    [urlhttp://seattlepi.nwsource.com/health/1500AP_Amnesia_Imagination.html[/url]

  2. #2
    Landlord of The Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    Enlightened
    Posts
    16,688
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    The one thing I've read about the hippocampus is that hyperactivity in that part of the brain is frequently observed in religious people - maybe there' some strange link .

  3. #3
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North Italy
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    16,536
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    The one thing I've read about the hippocampus is that hyperactivity in that part of the brain is frequently observed in religious people - maybe there' some strange link .
    YaY! Now we know what we must cut off at birth!
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  4. #4
    Landlord of The Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    Enlightened
    Posts
    16,688
    Mentioned
    337 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    The one thing I've read about the hippocampus is that hyperactivity in that part of the brain is frequently observed in religious people - maybe there' some strange link .
    YaY! Now we know what we must cut off at birth!
    Nah, you don't want to do that - you might replace the religious people with idiotic mindless clones!

  5. #5
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    North Italy
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    16,536
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean
    The one thing I've read about the hippocampus is that hyperactivity in that part of the brain is frequently observed in religious people - maybe there' some strange link .
    YaY! Now we know what we must cut off at birth!
    Nah, you don't want to do that - you might replace the religious people with idiotic mindless clones!
    Lol at the implied double meaning
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •