Quote Originally Posted by The Banana King View Post
hahahah this is true
At least for the early 20s age range. Guess Alpha NTs are a bit slow to mature... But there's definitely other dynamics going on, its just that the more mature Alpha NT specimens don't stand out and therefore get mistyped as something else. Met a few business-minded ILEs that I guarantee would get typed at first glance as LIE/ILI/LSE. In relationships these ILE often follow traditional gender dynamics because their "childish" element is subdued, or maybe cause they identify with the traditional male role or whatever. I've also met some older LII that seemed very mature. Seems to me that Alpha NT men in general start a family at a later age. Like mid-30s to 40s. But my sample size is small lol so it's just a guess.
The usual problem with alphas is that non normative ones take career paths that might be total dead ends or so unusual/divergent (like hard core non practical research where open positions are rare) it might turn out that family is not ever an option and they are fine with it.