@Krig: I'm sorry, that post was not specifically directed at you, just the first bit, I should learn to structure my posts better. I understand that not all of you will be interested in my little "project", if no-one shows any interest I'll let this thread die naturally or perhaps just use it for journaling. This is personal so I'm going to go ahead with it.

This "psychological distance" may not mean the same thing to the two of us, I am still learning socionics but within the system currently in my head it is any psychological factors that hinder dualization. I think everyone has a persona or a mask they present to the outside world in shallow social interactions because of the obvious benefits, and that, for example, would prevent dualization from occurring. I do not always have my TiNe on display.

To use an analogy, I see dual pairs as individual chemical substances that must make contact in order to react. External factors, joint activities etc. could act as catalysts.The persona limits the number of collisions in the reaction to slow it down.

I think those ten minutes can be capitalized on. I know what the problem is - I want to fix it. The ESEs are not always conveniently in a position to have frequent "meaningful contact" with us.

@hotelambush: haha, I think the worst thing about socionics is that it gives us excuses for our weaknesses.

@yellow82: My own story is well, personal. Check your PM in a few minutes.