Quote Originally Posted by Slava
Ewww cooties! My conflictor is always shocked at why I don't find them attractive, and they try to show off to me in the most ineffective ways... like they will be like... look at my legs, do you like them (in a condescending tone attacking my Fi). And I'm looking at their legs that they spent shaping in the gym, and instead of them being toned and shaped, they are instead powerful and nothing more than that. They present themselves sexually as if they were some kind of thing that they are trying to sell. And their sales tactics hit my POLR, because I have no idea if they are messing with my head or if they are seriously trying to impress me with their Fi.
This is a fairly typical thing in these sorts of threads...If someone is unattractive in some way ("instead of them being toned and shaped, they are instead powerful and nothing more than that"), people assume that has something to do with them being conflictors.

(I'm not saying that your experience isn't valid; I'm just making a general point. )

Do LIE like people who look like that, then?

No....It's just that in all types, people range from ordinary-looking to beautiful.

I also see a similar thing on dual-related threads..."I and my spouse get along great. Therefore, we must be duals. Therefore, I'm an ABCd type."

There was an article someone posted...I think it was FDG, suggesting that people in fact are attracted to their conflictors and super ego types.