wow! i understand where you're coming from! i had a few run-ins with ENFp's myself when i was still ESTp. :wink:
they would make me intensely insecure. but i kept coming back because they're like a drug. i was addicted. the main thing was that ESTp tries to understand others through physical cues. they're too shitty with feelings and can't really tell what others feel without using Se. us ENFp's are so unpredictable. plus, the ones i was with weren't physically demonstrative. not that they were stiff, but it seemed like they could have the same feelings they felt for me for several other guys. their display of affection almost seemed general. i always caught them staring at other guys from the corner of my eye. i'm not particularly jealous, but it did get to me. i'd get all stiff around them and then it would get worse. the ENFp would think that i wished i was with another girl and would try to get me jealous hitting my PoLR even more. now, i know they loved me but part of me was never really reassured of it.