Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ILE and SLE

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes
    Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    ESTps are more direct. However I wouldn't call this "aggressive" really. Just direct and confrontational in the sense of being very direct. ENTps are more volatile and chaotic. This is true even in the display of aggression. ESTps are more in control of themselves.
    I guess it comes down to ENTp's valuing Ne>Se. So, do ENTp's ever have clearly dileneated goals towards which they strive albeit in a chaotic and volatile way? I guess at the heart of this is really the difference between a senser and an intuiter. Are we justified in saying that Se types are more goal oriented than Ne types, or are Se types just more inclined to pursue goals in a direct fashion?
    Reinin strategic types are more goal oriented than Reinin tactical types. ESTp is strategic type. ENTps, imho, are very bad at pursuing long term goals unless the goals "come to them". ENTps are good at responding to challenges in their environment and in a right kind of environment providing them challenges which lead them towards a bigger goal they can at least seem goal oriented. But if left alone ENTps just run in circles without knowing what to pursuit.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Chin Diaper 007
    you may notice your F by IR effects with T/F types IRL
    other approaches may keep your misleading forever

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Chin Diaper 007
    you may notice your F by IR effects with T/F types IRL
    other approaches may keep your misleading forever
    Speak english or nerd. Nobody here understands cult speech.

Old thread, by the way. There's a response here that's from 2007.

Also, yeah, wallflower can I be, however in normal situations, I tend to gravitate towards the center of attention for god knows how or why.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko