Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush
Quote Originally Posted by FDG
Ne vs Se role: ENTps i know are better at acting completely unprepared for an exam. This doesn't mean they get better result but they just GO there without having studied thinking they can do something. Sometimes this gives results, sometimes not.
lol, this sounds like me.
Heh. I don't generally do this. I have tried it but it kinda failed. And I dislike getting bad grades so I don't do that. I dislike performing below potential. I have jumped from course to course though. I can suddenly get bored in a course and feel like there isa a better one out there. I'm bad at follow-through on subjects that start to bore me

Anyways what's the difference between ENTp(Ne) and ENTp(Ti)? FDG once had a thread about this which claimed that ENTp(Ne) is a useless type or something. I have been thinking and I guess it makes more sense that I'm ENTp(Ne) because I'm more about generating ideas and I often lack the follow-through on my projects. Also ENTp(Ne) is stronger in NF functions and ENTp(Ti) is stronger in ST functions. My NF self-perceptions would point more to ENTp(Ne). This would also explain why I am perceived as ENFpish/Deltaish (almost an ENFp) or as INFp/ENFj (Fe is there to some extent, Ni is apparently too)