I glanced at your past posts and I can see why everyone thought you were ESTP and not ENTP. I agree with them that you are a extroverted sensory type but you are not ESTP. You could be ESTJ and that fits with your preference to be the sexaully dominant one in the bedroom. And the funny thing is that you look and alike like most of the sensory ESTJ's that I know. But I didn't base my decision of your type solely on that.

If you want me to I can point out other reason why I think you should consider sensory ESTJ. But the quote below really stood out to me. Your experiences to me seem to be a manifestation of your undeveloped inferior funtion (introveted intution).

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
I can literally run through a series of events in my head and convince myself that they just happened, so it seems like reality to me. Sometimes I am not able to cope with so many perpectives, which often enough contradict each other, and cause me to (IMO) exhibit signs of schizophrenia (which are vast in number). I know basic psych, and having to deal with contradictions is one of the primary causes of schizophrenia. These multiple perspectives cause me to lose my sense of identity, which seems to release my brain from certain inhibitions, causes frightening behavior.

My intuition is something that runs out of control. My brain constantly makes connections between things, with our without my consent. This is the strongest part of my brain, which is why I so strongly believe I am ENTp. Sometimes my intuition gives me visions that comes true. And the weird thing is these visions are associated with an odd feeling, like an eerie dread. I don't remember having one that did not come true a few seconds later, but it may be my brain only focusing on the ones that do come true.

Now here is the strangest part. I am extremely aware of little thoughts, feelings, and images that go through my head; not all the time, and not all at once, but I am aware of parts of me that others do not seem to see in themselves. My mind is this torrent of visions and pictures that are epic and scary. These things cause me depression unless I use logic to siphon out the bad and to get up and keep going by focusing on the good.

Do you identify with any of this?
When the extraverted sensation type is fairly well-balanced the introverted intuition can appear in the form of ghosts, spirits and an interest in the parapsychological.

But the undeveloped inferior function can also be oppressive. It can continually multiply fears and premonitions of disasters. Life becomes cramped. Every minute the extraverted sensation type turns around there is a new negative possibility confronting him, and so his only remedy is to confine himself to a narrow routine of the safe and tried-and-true. The energy for growth that exists in the personality has become split off from the conscious mind and hems it in on every side.
http://www.innerexplorations.com/catpsy/t1c1.htm