Thread: Smilexian socionics: Easy-to-use behaviour tracker - resurrected (with edits)

Hybrid View

Creepy-female

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes View Post

IP IP IP IP IP IP IP IP IP

Concrete Te
    CONSTRUCT-CREATING, GRAVE & OBSTINATE are very high and slowly decreasing.
    ARISTOCRACY & RESULTS & POSITIVISM & TACITURN are high and increasing.
    STRATEGY, JUDICIOUSNESS, CAREFREE & CAREFUL are moderate and rapidly increasing.

The IP wants to get things done. He is finally in a situation of safety, a situation in which his actions have a direct personal benefit. All signs point to that now is the time to act. The action is no

Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    Smilingeyes, it was brought to my attention that the IP part I just quoted seems to have been cut off short. I'm guessing by the initial posts length, it was probably over the 10,000 character limit that I think is in place. If you have this somewhere else, can you post it again? Asking for someone else who's not on this forum. Thanks.
    Hey, I'd like to repeat cracka's request for this info..

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why does this guy seem Ti even though he types as ESTj. A Te type would have something better to do. This is where Socionics A meets Socionics B. Expat is all in on this, you can tell he was excited to post.

Creepy-female

Holy shit poljikum. This isn't a retype Smilingeyes thread. I don't care what semi confounding bull whiny vaguely type related ironic subtly self disparaging while lamenting the state of the universe and venerating Expat statement you want to fart this time because your mood changed. Please go vent your angst in another thread. This one is good.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would suggest only caring about the charts in this thread. The rest is very ... primitive. The descriptions I wrote here, I wrote when I was only beginning to grasp the types as they are and hence I wrote in a crude and in some cases, erroneous way. The basic idea was and remains solid but the individual descriptions are not good. I could not recreate the original IP material here even if I wanted to and I have tried to clarify the same issues better in other threads.

So, please enjoy and use the charts but think of the descriptions as evidence of my folly and proof that everyone needs to practise before they understand.

Thank you.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not to sell myself short, I still do think that the charts in this thread are the best thing on this site ;P
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Creepy-female

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes View Post
    I would suggest only caring about the charts in this thread. The rest is very ... primitive. The descriptions I wrote here, I wrote when I was only beginning to grasp the types as they are and hence I wrote in a crude and in some cases, erroneous way. The basic idea was and remains solid but the individual descriptions are not good. I could not recreate the original IP material here even if I wanted to and I have tried to clarify the same issues better in other threads.

So, please enjoy and use the charts but think of the descriptions as evidence of my folly and proof that everyone needs to practise before they understand.

Thank you.
    Alright, but even as a rough estimate I liked them..because they combined the dichotomies in description. I also like the way the functions move..the progression that is. I need to do more reading but it was just easier to get your idea of how they combine. It's a starting point from where otherwise would be a very difficult/time consuming thing to piece together.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Holy shit poljikum. This isn't a retype Smilingeyes thread. I don't care what semi confounding bull whiny vaguely type related ironic subtly self disparaging while lamenting the state of the universe and venerating Expat statement you want to fart this time because your mood changed. Please go vent your angst in another thread. This one is good.
    Hah, the ones who spell my name wrong always hate me the most. I'm not doubting his self-type though, even though it comes across like I was.

I'm being smiley and agreeable, with my mouth too.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Me and Aiss were talking about Reinins, one thing led to another, and I pulled an all-nighter making math happen

I found out the equations for the charts! I'm probably gonna do more here, I just gotta dump off what I have for EP and IP now...

EP:

a = decisive, farsighted, strategic, aggressor
    b = judicious, carefree, tactical, infantile

c = merry, yielding, constructivist
    d = serious, obstinate, emotivist

f = democratic, positivist, taciturn, process
    g = aristocratic, negativist, narrator, result

a = (sin(2π(0.75+x))+1)/2
    b = (sin(2π(0.25+x))+1)/2

c = (sin(2π(0.0+x))+1)/2
    d = (sin(2π(0.5+x))+1)/2

f = (sin(2π(0.0+2x))+1)/2
    g = (sin(2π(0.5+2x))+1)/2

IP:

a = decisive, farsighted, tactical, victim
    b = judicious, carefree, strategic, caregiver

c = merry, yielding, emotivist
    d = serious, obstinate, constructivist

e = democratic, negativist, narrator, process
    f = aristocratic, positivist, taciturn, result

a = (sin(2π(0.75+x))+1)/2
    b = (sin(2π(0.25+x))+1)/2

c = (sin(2π(0.0+x))+1)/2
    d = (sin(2π(0.5+x))+1)/2

f = (sin(2π(0.0+2x))+1)/2
    g = (sin(2π(0.5+2x))+1)/2

I still have to do EJ and IJ, then I'm gonna do something further with the math...
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me and Aiss were talking about Reinins, one thing led to another, and I pulled an all-nighter making math happen
    omg

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Easy to use huh...