Thread: Smilexian socionics: Easy-to-use behaviour tracker - resurrected (with edits)

Hybrid View

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes View Post
    CAREFREE, TACTICAL, RESOLUTE & AGGRESSIVE are maximal at Se.
    When a huge number of things happen simultaneously the IJ feels he can blend in the action and do whatever he wants without opposition. He has difficulty making distinction with his own actions and those of others. If he is opposed he feels that he is automatically the wronged party and he will aggressively protect his interests.
    How can you tell who is ultimately at fault? We are all machines, - if a ball rolls off of the tower will you blame the guy stomping 50 feet away or the guy screaming 5 feet away? The only thing that truly matters is the balance of power and since the only thing that is certain is transformation, the balance is sure to shift with time just as is everything else; in times of confusion it is the victor who will rewrite history (or 'his story') and his followers will be selected to persevere.

JUDICIOUS, CHILDISH, CALCULATING & STRATEGIC are maximal at Ne.
    When nothing is happening the IJ strives for righteousness and seeks actively seeks and tries out ideas that could form a basis for future action.
    I find this highly annoying. I hate it when XIIs feel they need to rush into the unexplored world only to make it safe for pussies. So much for the unknown frontier. All the real boundaries of the imagination were officially smothered with half-baked personal biases and randomly contradicting legalities for centuries before I was even born.

POSITIVISM, PROCESS, ARISTOCRACY & NARRATIVE are maximal at BETA and DELTA.
    The IJ feel that it’s their sole personal duty to be proactive and force others to adapt and accept their actions. Their methods are to take charge in difficult situations by personally accomplishing critical tasks and to calm people down with soft talk when they are happy and calm.

DEMOCRACY, TACITURN, NEGATIVISM & RESULTS are maximal at ALPHA and GAMMA.
    The IJ feel that it’s their right to punish anyone who is a cause of anguish in their environment in a way they see correct. Their methods are to try to shout the wrong-doing person down and prove his unworthiness to everyone or to socially ostracize him.
    I know that this may seem like the kind of process, positivist 'calm down with soft talk' rehabilitation an LSI would support, but making people into subjectively pessimistic results and ostracizing them as outlined in an internally consistent and supposedly 'intuitive' system of ethics will accomplish nothing but label the accused in the mind of the judge, which is only useful for future prevention. Must we really be defined by the rules to which we adhere? Definitions are inherently limiting, and even judges in adjacent buildings must eventually diverge in their rulings.

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Whoever thought this was easy to use was a Ti-IJ cp6w5.
    I'm a Ti-IJ 5wcp6, but I don't think it's remarkably difficult to understand.
    Last edited by Nexus; 12-26-2008 at 05:38 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A couple of things... just as a reminder...

1. This is one of the earlier major things I did to advance socionics on the forum. Some of my views were still kind of half-baked. While the graphs are eminently usable, the analysis that I gave in this thread is interesting more than absolutely correct. It is here in the close to original form primarily for its historical value.
    2. The graphs are easy to use. A five year old INFj and a drunken ESFp have been able to use them. You just need to be able to read and follow a line by pointing it with your finger. If you don't get it, it's not the graph's fault.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is how one finds out what descriptions go with the ISTj type using this tool:

(cheerfulness, obstinacy and emotion-creating SHOULD be clearly left of the red line, centered straight underneith the -Ti+ caption)

On top of the line (describe the type best):
    Aristocracy
    Process
    Positivism
    Narrative

POSITIVISM, PROCESS, ARISTOCRACY & NARRATIVE are maximal at BETA and DELTA.
    The IJ feel that it’s their sole personal duty to be proactive and force others to adapt and accept their actions. Their methods are to take charge in difficult situations by personally accomplishing critical tasks and to calm people down with soft talk when they are happy and calm.

Left of the line (are strong but decreasing in importance as the person attains his/her goals):
    Creerfulness
    Obstinacy
    Emotion-creating

CHEERFUL, OBSTINATE & EMOTION-CREATING are maximal at Ti.
    In moments of danger, the IJ feels a sense of entitlement. Danger makes him feel overwhelmed and passive, therefore he must pre-empt danger and rush to solve a dangerous situation whenever possible and with whatever means he has at hand. He will firmly resist any action that he feels will lead to personal danger.

Right of the line (are strong and increasing in importance as the person attains his/her goals):
    Resolute
    Tactics
    Carefree
    Agressive

CAREFREE, TACTICAL, RESOLUTE & AGGRESSIVE are maximal at Se.
    When a huge number of things happen simultaneously the IJ feels he can blend in the action and do whatever he wants without opposition. He has difficulty making distinction with his own actions and those of others. If he is opposed he feels that he is automatically the wronged party and he will aggressively protect his interests.

Far left of the line (are currently weak and decreasing further):
    Judiciousness
    Strategy
    Calculating
    Childish

JUDICIOUS, CHILDISH, CALCULATING & STRATEGIC are maximal at Ne.
    When nothing is happening the IJ strives for righteousness and seeks actively seeks and tries out ideas that could form a basis for future action.

Far right of the line (are currently weak yet slowly increasing):
    Gravity
    Compliance
    Construct-creating

GRAVITY, COMPLIANCE & CONSTRUCT-CREATING are maximal at Fi.
    In moments of safety, the IJ is dutiful and lonely, receptive to any suggestions of communal activity. He feels overwhelmed by the importance of social bonds.

Equally far left and right of the line (currently as weak as possible; don't describe the type at all):
    Democracy
    Result
    Negativism
    Taciturn

DEMOCRACY, TACITURN, NEGATIVISM & RESULTS are maximal at ALPHA and GAMMA.
    The IJ feel that it’s their right to punish anyone who is a cause of anguish in their environment in a way they see correct. Their methods are to try to shout the wrong-doing person down and prove his unworthiness to everyone or to socially ostracize him.

It would be better to link these to the descriptions in the Dichotomic Descriptions of types V2.0 though...

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Huitzilopochtli View Post
    I'm a Ti-IJ 5wcp6, but I don't think it's remarkably difficult to understand.
    Cool, I was right! Do I win anything?

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool, I was right! Do I win anything?
    Unfortunately not. You were refering to a counterphobic six with a five wing. I am a five with a counterphobic six wing.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Huitzilopochtli View Post
    Unfortunately not. You were refering to a counterphobic six with a five wing. I am a five with a counterphobic six wing.
    You guys don't let anything slide, do you?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    197 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys don't let anything slide, do you?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i take one look at this and my god, you guys crazy.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Creepy-female

IP IP IP IP IP IP IP IP IP

Concrete Te
    CONSTRUCT-CREATING, GRAVE & OBSTINATE are very high and slowly decreasing.
    ARISTOCRACY & RESULTS & POSITIVISM & TACITURN are high and increasing.
    STRATEGY, JUDICIOUSNESS, CAREFREE & CAREFUL are moderate and rapidly increasing.

The IP wants to get things done. He is finally in a situation of safety, a situation in which his actions have a direct personal benefit. All signs point to that now is the time to act. The action is no

Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    Smilingeyes, it was brought to my attention that the IP part I just quoted seems to have been cut off short. I'm guessing by the initial posts length, it was probably over the 10,000 character limit that I think is in place. If you have this somewhere else, can you post it again? Asking for someone else who's not on this forum. Thanks.
    Hey, I'd like to repeat cracka's request for this info..

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes
    I would suggest only caring about the charts in this thread. The rest is very ... primitive. The descriptions I wrote here, I wrote when I was only beginning to grasp the types as they are and hence I wrote in a crude and in some cases, erroneous way. The basic idea was and remains solid but the individual descriptions are not good. I could not recreate the original IP material here even if I wanted to and I have tried to clarify the same issues better in other threads.

So, please enjoy and use the charts but think of the descriptions as evidence of my folly and proof that everyone needs to practise before they understand.
    That's why I thought it would be good to combine this thread with the dichotomy 2.0 thread. It would be a little bit of work, but the result would probably be quite interesting:

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat
    It would be better to link these to the descriptions in the Dichotomic Descriptions of types V2.0 though...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agreed. Can't be bothered to look for the dichotomic types 2.0 thread though.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.