Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: IEI-LSE Conflict Relations (INFp and ESTj)

Creepy-female

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    No, I was just pointing out that your and her facades don't fool me. Simple.
    Stop trying to project your motivations on other people, it's fucking disgusting.

She's no victim, believe me. I've met girls like her in the past, and the strategy they use is very simple and highly effective. I believe you commented on this to me in the days after she had cut me off.
    Allie isn't like that, and I'm sorry that I let myself believe your pathetic lies for even 1 second. I'm sorry I believed there was actually a sincere person down there somewhere. I'm sorry that I trusted you and we agreed on shit and then the moment I stop talking to you you turn tail and devise some bullshit "type list", twist conversations, and attribute motivations that never existed.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Stop trying to project your motivations on other people, it's fucking disgusting.
    Is that the best you can do -- facile accusations of projection? Get a reality check.

Allie isn't like that, and I'm sorry that I let myself believe your pathetic lies for even 1 second. I'm sorry I believed there was actually a sincere person down there somewhere. I'm sorry that I trusted you and we agreed on shit and then the moment I stop talking to you you turn tail and devise some bullshit "type list", twist conversations, and attribute motivations that never existed.
    Well, believe what you will. Her history of behavior speaks for itself. And my type list has been around for over a month, so I don't know what you're talking about.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Creepy-female

Well, believe what you will. Her history of behavior speaks for itself. And my type list has been around for over a month, so I don't know what you're talking about.
    Oh of course you don't. Me and Allie were Gammas "fo' sho, I can totally see the Ni nigga", then we cut it off with you. Whala, your type list went *UNDER CONSTRUCTION* and then about 5 days ago I see you taking random pieces of conversations and twisting bullshit to let people know we're *not* Gamma after all.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh of course you don't. Me and Allie were Gammas "fo' sho, I can totally see the Ni nigga", then we cut it off with you. Whala, your type list went *UNDER CONSTRUCTION* and then about 5 days ago I see you taking random pieces of conversations and twisting bullshit to let people know we're *not* Gamma after all.
    Perspective changes a lot when you move away from people. The nuances you ignored before to maintain your perceptions of them become apparent, resulting in a reassessment of your views. And if you look at my type list, virtually every typing is the same as before (including Ashton, whom I still think is Ni-ENTj). Weren't you the one commenting on how subjectively he was typing gammas? Well, that seems to be the central issue in your and Allie's typings. Quit attempting your ad hominem; you can't affect me and already look stupid enough as it is for defending those two idiots. Save what little dignity you have left; at least there's still hope for you to come out of the delusions (unlike them).
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Creepy-female

Perspective changes a lot when you move away from people. The nuances you ignored before to maintain your perceptions of them become apparent, resulting in a reassessment of your views.
    I know.

And if you look at my type list, virtually every typing is the same as before (including Ashton, whom I still think is Ni-ENTj).
    Yup, the ones who stopped talking to you and 2 others. lol. whoa I'm so sorry musta been coincidence

Weren't you the one commenting on how subjectively he was typing gammas?
    So? You can twist logic to fit your purposes, but that doesn't make it "objective". Stop acting like "objective" is something holy and "subjective" has no weight. You can make anything logical if you try hard enough but that doesn't make it true.

Well, that seems to be the central issue in your and Allie's typings. Quit attempting your ad hominem; you can't affect me and already look stupid enough as it is for defending those two idiots. Save what little dignity you have left; at least there's still hope for you to come out of the delusions (unlike them).
    I'd rather be understood by the insane than alone with the sane.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know.

Yup, the ones who stopped talking to you and 2 others. lol. whoa I'm so sorry musta been coincidence
    Ashton stopped talking to me. Did I change his typing? And there were other people who had been taking to me, whom I was uncertain of (JuJu, Gilly). Any other desperate ad hominem?

So? You can twist logic to fit your purposes, but that doesn't make it "objective". Stop acting like "objective" is something holy and "subjective" has no weight. You can make anything logical if you try hard enough but that doesn't make it true.
    Right, which is exactly what Ashton does with his holy "gamma" quadra typings.

I'd rather be understood by the insane than alone with the sane.
    You already are "understood" by the insane -- warlord boone -- so your wish has been granted.

*sits back and waits for the puppy to yelp some more*
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pssshhh as asshole with NI polr that becomes an enneagram 8 would act in this dumb way, this is why estj wants the power and become a cop, if without the badge i am sure they will get their ass kick. and hey just one more reason why NI polr should NOT be an enneagram 8.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mpiazza000 View Post
    pssshhh as asshole with NI polr that becomes an enneagram 8 would act in this dumb way, this is why estj wants the power and become a cop, if without the badge i am sure they will get their ass kick. and hey just one more reason why NI polr should NOT be an enneagram 8.
    The guy was Te-ESTj cp6w7 -- the most common E-type for ESTjs. In fact, I've only encountered one ESTj 8. An 8 wouldn't care that much about proving how they were in control; they just know they are. It's the insecure, anxiety-ridden cp6s who run around trying to demonstrate how "strong" and devoted they are. And how the hell does Ni polr come into this?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm i have to think more and observed often about the estj enneagram thing. As to the NI polr, I feel if NI polr people lose control, they disregard any sort of consequences of their actions, and in a way act realy irrational in terms of how you can get in trouble by acting like this. theres people walking in the street, watching the cop, he was caught on a video cam, that in itself cannot be seen by the cop that he will get into deep shit by acting liek that. Now that his name and face is in youtube.com, I dont know if he will get in trouble or not. One more thing is that i always believe SI creative likes to vent out their frustration like how the cop just did. which is why I used NI polr to compare with the cop.

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm i have to think more and observed often about the estj enneagram thing. As to the NI polr, I feel if NI polr people lose control, they disregard any sort of consequences of their actions, and in a way act realy irrational in terms of how you can get in trouble by acting like this.
    I think any person can do this when they lose control, regardless of functions. Ni ego types are by no means perfectly calculating machines who are always able to maintain control and act based on some prophetic foresight.

theres people walking in the street, watching the cop, he was caught on a video cam, that in itself cannot be seen by the cop that he will get into deep shit by acting liek that. Now that his name and face is in youtube.com, I dont know if he will get in trouble or not. One more thing is that i always believe SI creative likes to vent out their frustration like how the cop just did. which is why I used NI polr to compare with the cop.
    Why would venting out frustration like that be specific to Si creative?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nick i feel like at any moment i response anything you will find a way to contradict my socionic views. wouldn't you agree nick?

1)

2)

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nick i feel like at any moment i response anything you will find a way to contradict my socionic views. wouldn't you agree nick?
    If you presented halfway intelligent views, you wouldn't be contradicted.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ROFL!

What the fucking hell is that 'police officers' deal? What a knob! Seriosuly, I just want to punch guys like that in the face, what a complete knob, the kid didn't do jack!

ARGHHH.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default IEI & LSE Conflictors - Could it work?

Does anyone have experience with this relationship? How would you make this work as a couple for the long term?
    Last edited by parcel; 09-01-2009 at 11:01 PM.
    EII

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it might work with two producing subtypes who are counscous of being eachothers conflictor and are able to keep a 'polite distance' of eachother (as described by a socionics conflict relationship description I once read.)

But a better question is, why would you want to stay in such a dangerous relationship? Every other type is a better option...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But a better question is, why would you want to stay in such a dangerous relationship? Every other type is a better option...
    That's what I thought, but someone else on the board thought otherwise, so I thought I would ask what everyone else thinks.
    Last edited by parcel; 09-02-2009 at 01:00 AM.
    EII

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

to be honest, I get along pretty well with Ni IEIs. They seem a lot more chill and less flamboyant and crazy and Fe in my face than Fe IEIs. I'll write more later.

Also, there's a lot of wacks on the board, so, be careful who you take advice from

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Also, there's a lot of wacks on the board, so, be careful who you take advice from
    Laugh out loud!

1)

2)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    Advice, schmadvice, the question was posed for general discussion. Simply interested in a variety of opinions on the subject.
    EII

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could see myself getting along with an IEI Ni who was mature and had good values. I know one who, after a while, got my sense of dryness, but also I opened up and became more at ease with her, and understood her oddness.

idk about a real relationship, but I know one who I'd at least not feel problematic about...entirely. But absolutely not the E3s or the counterphobic 6 types ofIEI Fes.

Absolutely no psychological traction.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolutely! Go for it. In fact it's the only conflictor relationship that really is duality in disguise. Definitely recommended
    Easy Day

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    Absolutely! Go for it. In fact it's the only conflictor relationship that really is duality in disguise. Definitely recommended
    I love how everytime someone suggests doing something ridiculous you fly out of nowhere and cheer them on.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    I love how everytime someone suggests doing something ridiculous you fly out of nowhere and cheer them on.
    Shhhhhh!

Move along folks. Mune's just had too much to drink and is spouting nonsense.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by parcel View Post
    Does anyone have experience with this relationship? How would you make this work as a couple for the long term?
    i would not recommend this. i've seen several examples of IEI-LSE interactions and it's like repulsion city. esp on the IEI side. the LSE seems more clueless....being logical and all. ( and i say that as a logical myself, so don't go personalizing....)

i know of one couple of this type who got married and divorced about 11 years later. she was the IEI he was the LSE. it's like they spoke a different language. their values about money were in opposition. their energy level was in opposition. they tried to connect on the Si...worked on their house to death. (it really was a great house, and beautifully decorated). once the house was done, they were done a couple of years later.

ILE

those who are easily shocked.....should be shocked more often

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    I imagine you looking like this when saying that

EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marie84 View Post

EII

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strangely enough the evil villain is my dream role
    Easy Day

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha <3.

My mum is an ESTj. She's too insensetive and she talks about so much, that to me seems unimportant stuff - it drains me. But I don't know, there is a real strain and we get worn out by each other. But at times we can really connect at random, when we have a conversation about the world - as it says in the Socionics lit. To her I am lazy and too emotional - I get riled up over injustice and shes like , haha. She doesn't understand why I do what I do and I bet I don't understand her much either.

She's cool. I respect her morals and her drive. Everyone finds her too much to handle. She's super volatile.

So it could work but seriously why would anyone want a conflict relation? That's just stupid, we got to be with people who appreciate us. God I feel sorry for that couple, what a strain. Conflictors just make you feel cluastrophoic, unappreciated and at times really aggrivaited - when all they are doing is being themsleves.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post
    So it could work but seriously why would anyone want a conflict relation? That's just stupid, we got to be with people who appreciate us. God I feel sorry for that couple, what a strain. Conflictors just make you feel cluastrophoic, unappreciated and at times really aggrivaited - when all they are doing is being themsleves.
    Amen!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It can work out if you have enough non-socionic compatibility levels. Socionics is only one level of compatibility, you have to understand that and put it into its proper perspective. For example, you would NOT be attracted to your dual if they weren't your 'type' in any way shape or form sexually. (Of course, this varies and people usually have various types that turns them on but my point still stands) Yes, to a certain point people's minds can make them seem more attractive to you but this is limited.

But let's just say you dualize with an arabian boy (and arabs repulse you), doesn't speak english, he smells (badly, the way arabs tend to do) -- and he also happens to be from a family with opposing political views as yours. You are psychologically very compatible yes, but on everything else? Nothing. You wouldn't talk or meet at all, for the language barrier alone. Socionics has lots of limits.

To be honest, my boyfriend could very well be my conflictor (I doubt it, he still needs to take the test....) but we're into each other for reasons that go beyond the level of mind/psychology.

The ideal level of compatibility where everything just fits is a myth. You have a person that's 'good enough' and a person that you pretend 'is the one.' There is no settling down without settling for. The worst thing you can do to somebody though, is to cheat on them beyond their back. The reason I get mad at men who cheat has nothing to do with the sex, it's the lies and the weasel-like behavior.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Why thank you! You've given me half of an idea! *points to profile pic*
    Easy Day

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh no, I think I just enabled evil!
    EII INFj
    Forum status: retired

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh no, I think I just enabled evil!
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    It can work out if you have enough non-socionic compatibility levels. Socionics is only one level of compatibility, you have to understand that and put it into its proper perspective. For example, you would NOT be attracted to your dual if they weren't your 'type' in any way shape or form sexually. (Of course, this varies and people usually have various types that turns them on but my point still stands) Yes, to a certain point people's minds can make them seem more attractive to you but this is limited.

But let's just say you dualize with an arabian boy (and arabs repulse you), doesn't speak english, he smells (badly, the way arabs tend to do) -- and he also happens to be from a family with opposing political views as yours. You are psychologically very compatible yes, but on everything else? Nothing. You wouldn't talk or meet at all, for the language barrier alone. Socionics has lots of limits.

To be honest, my boyfriend could very well be my conflictor (I doubt it, he still needs to take the test....) but we're into each other for reasons that go beyond the level of mind/psychology.

The ideal level of compatibility where everything just fits is a myth. You have a person that's 'good enough' and a person that you pretend 'is the one.' There is no settling down without settling for. The worst thing you can do to somebody though, is to cheat on them beyond their back. The reason I get mad at men who cheat has nothing to do with the sex, it's the lies and the weasel-like behavior.
    EXACTLY. EXACTLYYY.

Cheater scum.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LSE & IEI

Hi Deltas ,

I'd be super grateful if you could give me some advice; my mother is an LSE and I am an IEI.

What is an appropriate way to respond to an LSE blow up? If she is in a bad mood and will start yelling at everyone and insulting them. Should you talk to her about it when she's calmer - tell her she is hurting the people she cares about when she does this?

How do I tell her to back off, without hurting her feelings? She is constantly intruding and nagging incessantly, I understand and appreciate that LSEs just want to get things done as quickly and to as high and standard as possible, but no matter how much everyone tries, it seems impossible to please her, she will she criticize whatever you do, it's never good enough. She makes everyone feel like they aren't good enough.

I also don't know how to show that I appreciate her in a typical beta way that won't annoy her lol.

Also if you are an LSE what do IEIs do that really piss you off?

Thanks ^-^.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What is an appropriate way to respond to an LSE blow up? If she is in a bad mood and will start yelling at everyone and insulting them. Should you talk to her about it when she's calmer - tell her she is hurting the people she cares about when she does this?
    LSEs are unmanageable when they've exploded. By all means, wait until she's calmed down. As far as getting her to do it less often, I would reccomend you appeal to her logic; that blowing up doesn't accomplish anything and you have trouble understanding her yelling voice or something like that.

How do I tell her to back off, without hurting her feelings? She is constantly intruding and nagging incessantly, I understand and appreciate that LSEs just want to get things done as quickly and to as high and standard as possible, but no matter how much everyone tries, it seems impossible to please her, she will she criticize whatever you do, it's never good enough. She makes everyone feel like they aren't good enough.
    How old are you? Teen? Tell her you need some practice being independent and, although you appreciate her help, it won't help you in the long run.

I also don't know how to show that I appreciate her in a typical beta way that won't annoy her lol.
    I think the best way to communicate feelings with an LSE is through writing; it can be difficult to properly respond when you're standing right in front of her. Be specific so she knows you notice what is is she does and aren't just making a general "thanks for existing" statement. Those are weird.

Also if you are an LSE what do IEIs do that really piss you off?
    Not understand me mostly. The IEIs I've encountered have had more trouble with me than me with them. I've never had to live with one.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    LSEs are unmanageable when they've exploded. By all means, wait until she's calmed down. As far as getting her to do it less often, I would reccomend you appeal to her logic; that blowing up doesn't accomplish anything and you have trouble understanding her yelling voice or something like that.

How old are you? Teen? Tell her you need some practice being independent and, although you appreciate her help, it won't help you in the long run.

I think the best way to communicate feelings with an LSE is through writing; it can be difficult to properly respond when you're standing right in front of her. Be specific so she knows you notice what is is she does and aren't just making a general "thanks for existing" statement. Those are weird.

Not understand me mostly. The IEIs I've encountered have had more trouble with me than me with them. I've never had to live with one.
    Thanks so much, this was very helpful.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Director Abbie,

I'm very proud of you for your participation on this forum; thanks, just had to give you a little love.

M
    Thanks!

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking the ESE might be LSE (with unhealthy emotional expressions which caused me to type him ESE) so my comments on that could be skewed. Well, they are lookalikes after all.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahhhh.

What lead you to that conjecture, redbaron?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast