Good and bad side of ISTP[ISFP point of view]

Ok I'll be brave . Sorry for copying the idea.

My opinion on ISTP.

ISTP. When first meeting an ISTP. Most I've seen barley smile. I first view them(before getting to know them) as being jerks as to me they barley say hi back. They tend to stare at you, as when they do to me I feel like I began to shiver into a shell. I know not on purpose. But just who they are. After getting to know them, about half and half we agree on stuff and get along, for me, probably not to be put together for doing projects as tried it with working with 2 ISTP's already . When in disagreements after looking back at it after awhile we wounder why argue on that subject.

ISTP's sometimes they can be demanding sometime not. Some like to pick on people but still to themselves(can be quite judging). Males ISTP's. I tend to get along with half the time. Most love to play physical sports such as hockey and tackle football. Most Males ISTP's are big (to me)but not too buffed. They feel like a teddy bear when hugging them. From a person I know of (Taz brother), the quotes he like to say are, "Move for your king" . I think it funny some times.

ISTP's like to challenge (when competeing) especialy if they like sports. ISTP'sThey don't like to lose and keeping it inside they are upset. They do like to joke around but just act like only they could most of the times. Can be easy going too. ISTP's are in my view one of the hardest types to please. They get along great with ENFP's. When I talk to ENFP's and ISTP's at same time. Best time I can get to know the open side of ISTP.
Please give your comments if you agree or disagree or anything to add. Sorry if alittle disorganized.