Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minimalist supervision descriptions

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was it gulenko who said you reach intellectual breakthroughs only within the supervision circle??

TIM
    IEI-Ni, 4-9-5, sx/sp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I live with my supervisor (non romantic relationship). Additionally, my supervisor is also the co-owner of the company for which I work. I have a paternal aunt who is also an ENTJ. I've noticed that I want to curse out both most of the time. I recognize their need to always appear intelligent to the point they miss the entire purpose of the conversation. It's interesting how supervision is very literal in my case and I suspect it's often the case with supervision (I don't know as I'm only recently getting into intertype relationships). I also realize that my current situation was concocted by the NTJ. It's gone on for so long that people now forget the original arrangement. I moved in to help her during her family ill-health situations (since she's single). Before moving in, I was living with someone with whom I was considering marrying (he is actually her supervisor funny enough), so I wasn't in need of anything, so to speak. Now this situation is presented to others as if she's helping me. Yes, I will be rectifying this situation soon. However, I just find it interesting that instead of acknowledging that I'm the original person offering help, it's portrayed as if I'm the one who needed help.

Both think they know me, which is false. I only show my surface self when interacting with them. I couldn't imagine having a long-term, romantic relationship with an ENTJ. It would turn violent.
    IEI-Ni, DCNH-H, 4w5-9w1-5w4, sx/sp, Aquarius sun, Leo rising
    "From their lives, and not least from their greatest fault--their inability to communicate--we may understand one of the greatest errors of our civilization, that is, the superstitious belief in verbal statements, the boundless overestimation of instruction by means of words and methods."--C.G. Jung on the introverted irrational types

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12