Thread: IEE-ESE Benefit Relations (ESFj and ENFp)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My husband's best friend is IEE and he (the IEE) is married to an ESE. they've been married for about 10 years I think. It's not perfect though. Far from completely smooth. But they have three kids and are pretty happy. I think.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beneficiary is good for friendship but not relationship. Better let the search go on.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simply maintain friendship until he comes back, see how things go then? Long-distance relationships really, really aren't worth the pain.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Long-distance relationships really only work if you're Identicals and still I wouldn't really call it a relationship..... I think it's a safety net for people that realize they're not really ready/stable enough to have a relationship with anyone just yet.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Long-distance relationships really only work if you're Identicals and still I wouldn't really call it a relationship..... I think it's a safety net for people that realize they're not really ready/stable enough to have a relationship with anyone just yet.
    I had a long distance relationship with my identical once. But we had a foundation of many months being together nearby first. We wrote each other very faithfully (this was before the days of cell phones or computers. man am I dating myself) and I still have his letters. So romantic.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My answer to everything is "just be friends" and don't think about anything else. Of course I don't follow my own advice very well, but I'm sure everyone else can do so easily, which is why I like to give my advice that I don't follow because somewhere there's another me out there who does follow it. /narcissistic post