View Poll Results: what type is Claire Danes?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • ILE (ENTp)

0 0%
  • SEI (ISFp)

0 0%
  • LII (INTj)

0 0%
  • ESE (ESFj)

0 0%
  • SLE (ESTp)

0 0%
  • IEI (INFp)

0 0%
  • EIE (ENFj)

0 0%
  • LSI (ISTj)

0 0%
  • SEE (ESFp)

0 0%
  • ILI (INTp)

0 0%
  • LIE (ENTj)

0 0%
  • ESI (ISFj)

1 100.00%
  • IEE (ENFp)

0 0%
  • SLI (ISTp)

0 0%
  • LSE (ESTj)

0 0%
  • EII (INFj)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Claire Danes

Threaded View

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Claire Danes

Isn't she a classic ENFp?

Claire Danes quotes:

"I really liked Yale, although it was extremely intimidating. When I visited the campus, I was hiding behind trees, I felt so unworthy."

She cites Meryl Streep as a mentor and major influence in her acting: "I really appreciate her focus and discipline, ... This industry is very powerful and overwhelming and intimidating. She knows it and has created her own culture within it. And that integrity. She's got it."

"Steve Martin is one of my favorite performers, writers, artists of all time."

"I have a huge, active imagination, [and] I think I'm really scared of being alone; because if I'm left to my own devices, I'll just turn into a madwoman." ... "I've always had a really active imagination. Lots of kids have imaginary friends. Mine just took on a rather demonic form."

"I feel a little ridiculous. I mean why am I getting so much attention? What do I do that's so special? Yeah, I act, but so what?? Teachers do incredible work. Nobody calls them fantastic."

"A part of me desired fame because I associated it with love. That was a total mistake. Fame doesn't end loneliness."

"I like reading novels because it provides insight into human behavior." .. "I fantasized about being a psychology major when I first started school, and I took a handful of Psych 101 classes."

"You don't realize how useful a therapist is until you see yourself one and discover you have more problems than you ever dreamed of."

"I really have never been concerned about being beautiful on-screen. That's just not my jam."

"I was a pretty nerdy kid. I was pretty nerdy. I'm still kind of nerdy. I have all of the worst qualities of being a nerd - all of the affect and none of the smarts. I'm a useless nerd! That's pretty bad."

"I like marriage. I feel very secure. It helps when you are in love with the person you are married to."

"I was a serious kid to an absurd degree. I was overwhelmed with responsibility. You know, trying to play grown up. I overdid it." .. "Growing up, I wanted desperately to please, to be a good girl."

"I get a little jealous of these actor boys. They walk into a club, and in two seconds flat there are swarms of girls who are wanting so badly to touch them or just say hello. That's not the case with me, or any other girl I know."

Last edited by silke; 04-17-2017 at 08:24 AM. Reason: updated links
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/