EJ, that's for damn sure. I wanna say ESFj, with ESTj coming in second.
But, for a certainty, back then,
We loved so many, yet hated so much,
We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...
Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
Whilst our laughter echoed,
Under cerulean skies...
Then ESFj, not ESTj. In interviews, he's all Fe.
, LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
Originally Posted by implied
alpha fo' sure
History of the World Part 1
Robin Hood Men in Tights
Get Smart (TV series)
yeah, i think ESE works. we were talking a bit in stickam chats about how spaceballs is incredibly alpha-seeming.
model Φ: -+0
sloan - rcuei
He's always reminded me of college football analyst Lee Corso:
Here's a collection of quotes from his movies:
- Blazing Saddles
- "My name is Jim, most people call me... Jim."
- "What in the wide, wide world of sports is a-goin' on here? Jumpin' around like a bunch of Kansas City ******s?"
- "Excuse me while I whip this out."
- History of the World, Part I
- Street Merchant:"Nothing, I have absolutely nothing for sale!"
- "God has given us these fifteen- (after dropping one of the tablets)Oy. Ten-ten commandments!"
- "I'm Josephus, and I'm the main course over at the Colosseum!"
- Robin Hood: Men in Tights
- "Let's face it - you've got to be a man to wear tights!"
- "Unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with a English accent."
- "From this day forward, all toilets in this kingdom shall be known as...'John's'!"
- "I see your schwartz is as big as mine."
- "What's the matter Colonel Sandurz... chicken?!"
- "That's all we needed, a Druish Princess!"
- "I'm a mog. Half-man, half-do. I'm my own best friend."
- The Producers
- "Don't be stupid, be a smarty / Come and join the Nazi Party!"
- "Heil Baby!"
- "Springtime, for ******, and Germany / Winter, for Poland and France!"
- "How could this happen? I was so careful. I picked the wrong play, the wrong director, the wrong cast. Where did I go right?"
- Young Frankenstein
- "My grandfather used to work for your grandfather. Of course the rates have gone up."
- "He must have an enormous Schweinstucker!"
- "Roll, roll, roll in ze hay!"
- Anybody can direct, but there are only eleven good writers.
- Bad taste is simply saying the truth before it should be said.
- I'm the only Jew that's made a nickel off of ******!
- I've been accused of vulgarity. I say that's bullshit.
- Look, I really don't want to wax philosophic, but I will say that if you're alive, you got to flap your arms and legs, you got to jump around a lot, you got to make a lot of noise, because life is the very opposite of death. And therefore, as I see it, if you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be noisy, or at least your thoughts should be noisy and colorful and lively. [By the way, if this doesn't scream ESE, I don't know what does.]
- You're always a little disappointing in person because you can't be the edited essence of yourself.
- Good comedy is never frivolous. It’s based on human experience, on human adventure, on human feelings. So it has to be profound.
- Look at Jewish history. Unrelieved lamenting would be intolerable. So, for every ten Jews beating their breasts, God designated one to be crazy and amuse the breast-beaters. By the time I was five I knew I was that one.
—————King of Socionics—————
Ne-ENTp 7w8 sx/so
No doubt about ESFj he is as ESFj as they come.