I'm posting this because I'm unsure about my type. In the "What's My Type?" forum there is a topic called "Can you help?" That is the topic that I started to help me find my type. So far, the general idea has been that I am ESTj, ESTp, ISTj, ISTp, perhaps INTj.

Unfortunately, there has been a lot of doubting, by me and by others, and so the topic is now six pages long. I and other posters are running out of ideas, so I thought that it would be a good idea (and Rocky does too) that I should make this post.

Basically, I'm asking for help in determining my type. If I am indeed a Beta, then I will have a natural affinity with other Betas, and that should be apparent even over the internet. If there isn't evidence of such an affinity, that will be positive because then I will know that I am not a Beta, which narrows my field of possible types down.

I know that making a post like this in this forum may seem a little too direct, and I'm sorry for that, but I couldn't think of any other way to do so.

Thanks in advance for your help.