Quote Originally Posted by Transigent
Quote Originally Posted by Black Molly
"My view on courtship is "the longer it is, the better it is".
That is a common view for women on other things also...
Damn you Transigent, you beat me to it.

Quote Originally Posted by implied
i think he was initially attracted to me because i love ranting about society and can get pretty feministy sometimes. i hate seeing women being mistreated or abused. ISTPs, when they are not in an ill mood, can be really great for the whole wine and roses thing.

and because as much as i hate it, i am pretty prissy. i have to have my privacy and i get stressed if i take on too much work. but if i want something i can go at it full force and i can love it. it's just only if i want it, if i respect whoever it is i am getting it from (i have to find some admirable quality in my professors and i can crush on them like crazy, even. but i wouldn't make the first move.)

here's the other thing. this is just how it goes with ENFPs, that they know that men basically want a conquest. and since mood dictates so much and (possibly) an ISTP senses this, they go and do something nice.

jesus what else can i say? i wouldn't be in the field i am in if i weren't pretty good at being covertly manipulative, dragging people out of their shells, even if i lose my track a lot.
I'm wondering how long you're gonna keep up this silly ENFP sharad. Please, give me ONE thing about you that even suggests that you are an ENFP (besides an ISTP boyfriend) and I will apologize for being so blunt here.

I agree with Rocky that you don't sound like an ENFP:

highly social, maybe not highly highly social, but i like people okay. i need a lot of privacy and i hate people being in my business. reading the dual description sounds so much like our relationship because the whole thing is based on privacy et cetera.

ENFps aren't necessarily highly highly social, but they love people. Love them! And they approach them, too. Not all the time, but in their social moments. And because of that, an ENFp is not tactless and insensitive, not even when stressed and not even when they dislike them.
Quote Originally Posted by Steve
I'll be blunt. I think you're an INTj who's rationalized that you're an ENFp as this has the best inter-type relation prospects with an ISTp.
Thanks guys. :wink: This is exactly what I was talking about. You twisted the belif inside your head to convince yourself you are ENFP.

Quote Originally Posted by implied
also come on now what's that:

That is an INxJ not looking into the camera and trying to hide her face while laughing.