Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To all the ISFp chicks out there, lend me your ears!

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just woundering rmcnew how old are you?
    ISFP, SEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taz
    Just woundering rmcnew how old are you?
    24 years old, you?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Almost 18. The guy that look like you is also about 18.
    ISFP, SEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by taz
    Almost 18. The guy that look like you is also about 18.
    Interesting ...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmmm, anything else that would be good to know about ISFps?

Besides the fact that they smile alot ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm. I can get pretty emotional. I can feel hurt easily but also forgive easily. If notice one of my friends in a bad mood I usualy make a fool of myself(What they really like to pick on me for) to get them to for get what there sad or mad at. Lack being supported in past, tend to need support to get some confidence in myself when doing something new in real life. I can adapt changes but it takes a long time for me, some people don't have the patience (house cleaning is not a good job for me). Forget easily. But I like to compete sometimes in sports. Don't mind going to movies. Hate going to big stores such as super walmart.
    ISFP, SEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm. I can get pretty emotional. I can feel hurt easily but also forgive easily. If notice one of my friends in a bad mood I usualy make a fool of myself(What they really like to pick on me for) to get them to for get what there sad or mad at.

Wow! You know, I am very very accepting of the way people are inside and how I understand them ... it would not be in my nature to think bad of a person who does this. I think it is rather brave and noble, actually ...

Lack being supported in past, tend to need support to get some confidence in myself when doing something new in real life.

Having extreeme confidence in new methods is what I am good at and I can support others in this way. But it sounds to me like you would have confidence is areas that are familiar, which is where I lack confidence. I have no confidence in myself when it comes to doing familiar known methods.

I can adapt changes but it takes a long time for me, some people don't have the patience

Me too, I have to practice at adapting to change or I just can not adapt ...

(house cleaning is not a good job for me). Forget easily. But I like to compete sometimes in sports. Don't mind going to movies. Hate going to big stores such as super walmart.

More similarities ... very interesting ...

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    Hmmm. I can get pretty emotional. I can feel hurt easily but also forgive easily. If notice one of my friends in a bad mood I usualy make a fool of myself(What they really like to pick on me for) to get them to for get what there sad or mad at.

Wow! You know, I am very very accepting of the way people are inside and how I understand them ... it would not be in my nature to think bad of a person who does this. I think it is rather brave and noble, actually ...

Lack being supported in past, tend to need support to get some confidence in myself when doing something new in real life.

Having extreeme confidence in new methods is what I am good at and I can support others in this way. But it sounds to me like you would have confidence is areas that are familiar, which is where I lack confidence. I have no confidence in myself when it comes to doing familiar known methods.

I can adapt changes but it takes a long time for me, some people don't have the patience

Me too, I have to practice at adapting to change or I just can not adapt ...

(house cleaning is not a good job for me). Forget easily. But I like to compete sometimes in sports. Don't mind going to movies. Hate going to big stores such as super walmart.

More similarities ... very interesting ...
    You're not ISFp *slaps* Get that thought out of your head right now!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    You are just jealous because you have not met your internet correspondance duel yet ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ Exactly what I was thinking. As soon as you felt confident with your type you started doubting youself again. Just because you have the same VALUES doesn't mean you're the same type. All it means is that you're in the same Quadra.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

opps, that was in reference to Steve (you were typing at the same time). And at least there are ENFPs here.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh, no ... I do not think I could be ISFp now ... it is totally obvious I am an intuitive thinker type. That is just not an option at all.

Creepy-

You are just jealous because you have not met your internet correspondance duel yet ...
    I'm not even sure I'd like my dual. I might be a much for someone known as the conservator.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not even sure I'd like my dual. I might be a much for someone known as the conservator.
    Hmmm ... I think I am with you on that one ... I stay far far away from ISFjs, too.

I have known a few in real life, they are good people and make great aquaintances, but I can see how they can drive anyone nuts who tries to live anywhere close to them for a prolonged period of time. They are very humanitarian and sympathetic towards people, but typically compulsive orderly neat freaks ... if you are not the same way I would avoid getting close to them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If notice one of my friends in a bad mood I usualy make a fool of myself(What they really like to pick on me for) to get them to for get what there sad or mad at.
    That one really works for cheering up INTJ's or my good friend who is an INTJ.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree lol. :wink:
    ISFP, SEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have more questions for the ISFps:

Do you like animals? What kind of animals?

Do you like to do active hobbies slowly? An example would be like riding horses, having picnics, or going on quiet walks with maybe one other person ...

What sort of lanscapes do you like? Country, mountain, desert, etc.

Where do you live, but only if you do not mind saying?

Would you like to get to know any ENTps better? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes . I love Panda Bears obviusly , second fav. animal Cheetahs. Don't like monkeys unless really small. Pets love to have, Cats. Dogs second.Admire of the Corgi Welsh dog.
    Do you like to do active hobbies slowly? An example would be like riding horses, having picnics, or going on quiet walks with maybe one other person ...
    Yeah I do. I would like to learn how to ride horses. Going on walks with other person I like to do alot just don't have time.

Mountains. I live about a mile from mountains. Countrys ok. Desert if worth if know already if it good or not.

Live in Colorado. About 50 miles from Chyene.
    Would you like to get to know any ENTps better?
    Yeah. Now I'm not sure if have meet any ENTP's but would like to see why I would like ENTP's alot as my dual.
    ISFP, SEI

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excellent ...

Anyone else?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, ok I'll go.shesh .

I do actually, Most animals I like alot are in cats group. But any kind would be ok to talk about.
    Do you like to do active hobbies slowly? An example would be like riding horses, having picnics, or going on quiet walks with maybe one other person?
    Hmm. I go the speed I feel like going for doing an active hobbie :wink: . I don't mind. I'll go if I'm having a bad day but not alone.
    Mountains. I live surrounded by mountains.

I'll tell you. I live in Salt Lake City, UT.

Sure I would.
    I guess I'm an ISFP.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JD and taz make me want to go out and buy some Doublemint gum xD
    i have played in every toilet

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Heh ... me too ...

ISFps have that sort of effect on people ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

. Gosh you guys are getting me to show more of my normal me :wink: .
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, now that I’m fairly certain I’m an ISFP, I’ll see what I can do about answering these.

What gets you going?

Hmmm…well, the other ISFP’s gave great answers. I generally agree with what they said. Joking around is good. When I get to know a person better and understand their humor, it’s fun to go back and forth. If you get me on a topic of interest, I can talk and talk.

What do you dig about ENTps?

Their minds fascinate me. Seriously, I have an ENTP friend and he intrigues me. You never know what he’ll come up with next. It’s always something new and interesting.

Do you dig ENTps at all?

Yes. There’s a definite *click*.

Tell me all about you, what do you do as an ISFp?

Well, I spend a lot of time hanging out with friends. I have a fairly large social network for an introvert it seems. This is mostly because I spend a lot of time hanging out with my church group and participating in church functions. I like concerts and movies. I like playing sports with friends, I wish I did more of this. I haven’t been doing many hobbies lately because I just don’t have the time, I spend so much time with my friends.

What special little things do you do?

Special little things? Like quirks? I have lots. I’m always doing quirky little things. I make interesting facial expressions. (Like in the picture of me eating ice cream in the “Questioning my type” thread.) I like to wink at people I’m really comfortable with. I make cartoon character like voices but just around the people I’m super comfortable with…family and close close friends. I smile a lot like the other ISFP’s.

I’ll answer the other set later.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elizabeth, every time I look at the pictures you posted for V.I. I am amazed by how much you look like this other ISFp girl I knew back in university. I would be surprised if you ever decided you were not ISFp ...

Anyways ...

By the way, I noticed you meantioned you were religious, how so?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Elizebeth you really look alot like my friend Imoen. Especially the first pic you posted.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So isfps are finelly comeing out . I wander if this type of relations work in the internet or activity relations would be better for non eye 2 eye relationship?
    Semiotical process

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok...here's the second survey.

Yes, cats. Dogs are ok as long as they're not too hyper and not too big.

I like walks, I haven't done much horse back riding, but I've liked it when I have gone.

I live out in the country, and I really like it. It's more quiet than the city and I feel free to walk down the street and not be afraid.

About 30 minutes from Columbus, OH.

Yes, definitely. I think very highly of the one ENTP I know.

Elizabeth, every time I look at the pictures you posted for V.I. I am amazed by how much you look like this other ISFp girl I knew back in university. I would be surprised if you ever decided you were not ISFp ...
    Huh...that's really interesting. I guess the VI thing works pretty well. I think I've finally decided to believe that I really am an ISFP.

By the way, I noticed you meantioned you were religious, how so?
    I attend a non-denominational Christian church. I go to a young adult church service and am involved in a small group that meets once a week. It's great, I really like it a lot.

Elizebeth you really look alot like my friend Imoen. Especially the first pic you posted.
    You know, it's interesting because I've had a lot of people over my lifetime tell me that I look like someone they know. Maybe I just have a familiar looking face or something. It's kind of cool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12