Thread: What's his type?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim
    I was just wondering what exactly it is that makes you think you are ENTp.
    Honestly, if it was about functional manifestation (in terms of what I am most consciously aware of on a consistent basis), I could be INFp just as easily as ENTp; I "feel" Ni and Fe often enough. However, my demeanor and persona are much more typically ENTp, I exhibit more external traits of Ne dominance than Ni, as well as Ti>Fe in terms of what manifests looking like my creative function. While I show just as many outward signs of IP temperment as I do EP (as hard as that may be to believe when you look at what I convey about myself ), I'm quite clearly an E7, and am more of a "deep thinker" than an "introspector;" I've learned to effectively differentiate the two only recently, and am now entirely sure that I absolutely have to be an extravert (if only for that it took so long to tell the difference! ). Plus, everyone here seems to be pretty convinced.

So there you have it
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're the stereotypical case of extreme extroversion in a psychological sense (not necessarily social) (as I am, too, actually), which makes you a bit unable (as makes me) to really determine how your personality is unless you're interacting with the outside world.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123