Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
I had planned to make this thread quite a long time ago, but I believe this is something that needs address, as this site has a vast history of childhood abuse, neglect or overall adversity, such as death of a parent.. It may even be the most important thread that will end up being made on this site…

Some behaviors may fuse if they become maladaptive patterns, but overall, I believe people mistype as reactive cores in enneagram, and especially 6 core (an anxiety centered type, and ptsd is an anxiety disorder), and also higher Fe and higher Se.. Even when this may. It necessarily be the case. It may also show specific patterns and confirm certain theories like shadow or grip.

Now, people need to realize that their reactions and behavior in a traumatic environment of origin would likely differ from their behavior from years upon years of living away..

This is sort of a “survey”, I suppose, but I would like you to if it isn’t too personal, enlist:

-Behaviors you had whilst you were living around a traumatic environment, and especially if you’ve been abused, your behaviors there..
-How many years you’ve lived away from traumatic stimulus or have processed the trauma
-If you believe others would’ve mistyped you a certain thing or if you behaved more of a certain type…
-Personality shifts that occurred after the trauma from your original nature, and also that changes after you got out of the trauma or processed it
-What your self-type(s) is/are (list the school you use, for instance, school of classical socionics, John beebe, Naranjo or RH enneagram, etc)
-the kind of trauma (as I believe some forms of trauma may beget specific behaviors that may be sort of universal reactions. For instance, a victim do gaslighting will probably feel more inclined to “prove” and show, or outright reject talking to anyone.
-the duration and amount of years of the trauma (this would also have a prevalent role in behavioral formation)
-Whether you were conscious or unconscious of certain behaviors
-outlooks you’ve developed as the result of the traumatic stimulus
-your own theories in why you’ve developed the way you had

Unfortunately, I cannot vastly answer my own questionnaire, because I live with my family, however, when I’ve lived in youth facilities, I became much more complacent and less volatile.

Rules of this thread:

1) You cannot invalidate someone else’s trauma
2) You cannot argue someone’s self-type in this thread
3) Whilst sympathy can give, try keep it mostly on topic

As I started to write my own response, I realize that you also need specify the relationships had relative to abuse and trauma.
My own response to my questionnaire—

Note: I have to go, so I will make a continuation post later on…

Types of trauma:

1) Primary emotional abuse and emotional neglect (parental)
2) Isolated incidences of physical abuse (parental, cousin, bullying physical assaults by peers)
3) Isolated sexual assault (mother’s friend, stranger)
4) Chronic inappropriate sexual boundary violated by father up to age 15 (“love biting”, but never my breasts or genital. But my nubile body, including buttocks and thighs)
5) School bullying primary
6) Medicated food by mother for a few months with Lexapro
7) Taken out of house in midst of night by youth transporters (age recently turnt 16)
8) chronic online harassment
9) chronic mental health stigma towards borderline personality disorder
10) Secondary emotional abuse from youth caregiver (facility called Cathedral Home for Children with staff)
11) Chronically ill sister
12) Primary and secondary (extended) family dysfunction: abuse, alcoholism, criminality at felon level, power imbalance dynamic, breech of boundaries, meth use (extended)
13) psychiatric inpatients

My self-types:

Western socionics: IEI
Classical Socionics: EII
MBTI: INFP
John Beebe: INFP
Oscar Ichazo 4, 479
Claudio Naranjo: Social 4
RH: social 4w5
modern tritype: 461
Big 5: RLUE/AI

Duration of trauma:

School bullying: kindergarten to eleventh grade, isolated incidences in 12th and I dropped out

Emotional abuse: around 16-17 years (so I tend say 15+ years, because I can’t remember the exact date)

Physical abuse: happened in isolated episodes throughout childhood, hard to pin a duration
Father’s inappropriate biting boundary: infancy to fifteen. I learnt from my mother, who normalized the behavior, that he did it to me as a baby, which wasn’t as weird admittedly, it’s weird it happened in my pubescent time

Online harassment: around 6 1/2 years

Regular stigma: around 3-4 years

More specific in types of abuse:
Emotional: Family— name calling (“worthless piece of shit”, “stupid girl”, “dumbass”, “mother fucker”, “bitch”, “cunt”), gaslighting (accusing me of having “hallucinated” my molest and physical abuse seconds after I was hit. I’ve never hallucinated in my life), terrorizing threats (speeding and threatening crash car, faking me out with remotes and standing out door and threatening harm me and standing in my face with an object, threatening break it on my head), favoritism with mother saying sister is favorite child and double standards (mother punishing me for my reactions to my sister’s bullying, including sexual harassment and threatening me with psych ward and police).. Blackmail, including out of reporting and guilt tripping with child protective services with my sister’s physical illnesses and how she needs medical care, when I was 17
Facility staff: name calling (“snot”, spoilt princess”), therapist broke my confidentiality to other girls like me walking naked in front of parents (my parents told the therapist that, and well.. I learnt do that because of father’s love biting and my mother also being naked sometimes), therapist threatening to put me in a psych ward if I cried and she knew how much psych wards scared myself.. Never feeling like I can tell her anything, taking me back from a public outing for crying in public and my make up away and yelling at me in car for crying.

Physical: Father— Hair pull, pull and shake me by hair (once), spankings with hands and wooden spoons, pinning me down, biting is physical/sexual, slapping.. Mother: hit with back brace of my sister’s, spankings, pinching and grabbing.. Wyatt (peer): isolated incidence of choking, Raquel’s (peer), whipping me with a belt and placing a beetle in my ear (in facility), Brittany (peer): chronically pinched my arms in girl’s locker room at Nadadore’s swim team.. For maybe 2 years, Kiani (peer) isolated incidence of slapping me, cousin Chelsea: isolated incidence of hitting me whilst she was drunk when I was 14 and she, 21

Other notable bullying: George plotted take my life at age 13 and got expelled from the catholic school and a juice record and restraining order, locked in a bathroom for the duration of summer camp break when I was 11, social media post when I was 12 that spread to other schools and those girls got in huge trouble.. Had my backpack taken numerous times whilst I was in a lunchline and not attending my backpack, and it was found in the drinking fountain drenched and soaked.. Age 7: girls tried blame me for a girl’s bloody nose that I didn’t do..