Thread: Video game preferences by type

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    I think she's making a distinction between AD&D and RTS style games, and console RPGs in general, maybe platformers also.

The computer games are more irrational, while their console counterparts tend to put more focus on rationality. However, there is also a strong T divide: is common in computer games, while is common in console games.
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

TIM
    LSI-Ti
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI and INTJ(MBTI),

I enjoy playing rpg , strategy, sports, and fps games.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anything that requires speed is ok, when I was younger I played Crash on play station 1 and then call of duty, but usually I don't play games

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm good at games that require speed, crash bandicoot was my favorite as a child. and later as an older child I liked strategic games where I could plan and manage money and attack and construct etc. Now as a 19 year old video games often bore me because I don't see a point in playing, I only play when I'm thinking about something and in addition need to distract my stress forces to not sit and have a mental breakdown