Earthbound/Super Mario RPG: legend of the 7 stars/Final Fantasy 4 are probably my top three favorite games in the world and the ones that subjectively touch my heart the most.

I also like the Castlevania series, Tomb Raider and even some str8 male shooters once in a while. /purrs at @ashlesha

I remember first time playing Super Mario RPG when I was like 12-13 or something and it felt so epic and the game is very easy but at the time I kinda died a lot because I was young and still pretty new to the genre. When I finally beat a boss I felt so bad-ass at 13 years old lol.

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga is also great. The one where you learn the Hand powers on the Island. I really don't like the sequels at all.

The Yoshi game where you carry the baby around I also enjoyed for awhile, but really hated being mario's baby sitter. That whine was so annoying lol. I wish you could just play as Yoshi or something...which you could in a game called 'Yoshi's Story' but it was a horrible game with bad mechanics and the levels were way too easy and crappily designed.

Also can't forget STAR FOX!!! Do a barrel roll!!!! =D

Also I enjoyed Turok: Dinosaur Hunter for Nintendo 64.