Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What you focus on besides typology and your past, present and future focuses

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What you focus on besides typology and your past, present and future focuses

In light of what’s happened to me on the forum with harassment, I have decided I would start of this, to take my mind off of all this mishap…

I am sure that people can access or answer in member questionnaires, but I want make this more free-ended, and also capturing all past, present and future..

You may share anything, from intangible means, physical means or even just things you outright like (like video games, a certain brand or food).. Which technically is also something intangible, but it is even more personal to oneself, and therefore, more specific..

I will be answering this my own self when I am less burnt… I would write more, but Qaz has drained me a lot… (Whilst he only said two things in the past two days, he has taken a toll upon me overtime and has violated my boundaries).. You may also use this thread a sort of journal entry for things you are focusing upon now, and how it has unfolded and developed as you have..
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, in the latest months I'm worried about a potential war in Europe. I travel around Europe a lot for work, and I see the signs.

I have a good life and I've got too much to lose.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Honestly, in the latest months I'm worried about a potential war in Europe. I travel around Europe a lot for work, and I see the signs.

I have a good life and I've got too much to lose.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I focus on my stomach because I am horny.

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right now, I am going to go in the jacuzzi and decompress from my complex ptsd filled day.. And later, I am going write here about my societal vision and movement, aromatherapy, short stories and poems, societal reform, spiritual system/philosophy I made, and other things I’ve averted upon….

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Honestly? Trying to cut through the Gordian Knot that is modern dating.

I've hit a paradox moment here. Good, securely (or at least nearly securely) attached individuals have no mechanism with which to meet each other. It's a lottery out there and the whole damn system has been custom built to ensure the two shall never meet. Whether you be some pretty sane and based Gamer girl or a dude taking the Iron Pill and trying to get cut and shredded because, let's be honest folks, being "hot" pays dividends for men as much as it does for women...

You'll never meet each other. The girl never hits the gym yet still is at a healthy weight and the dude won't exactly be barging into private residences. You'd likely hit it off and share many an interest. Hell the dude might log onto an MMO for an hour or two each day because that's how he likes to unwind. But are you both on the same server, joined the same faction, and happened to be in the same guild? No? Never met. Soulmates never meant to be for want of logging on at the right time and place...

Also I hate to be the bearer of bad news but cold approaching for men is now effectively illegal in the Western World. A man cannot just go to a more female space, look for IOI's, and hit on the girls who are clearly interested in him because of the non-zero chance there's an evil witch who wants him to hit on her so she can claim sexual assault which will ruin his whole damn life going forward. That shit happens and it's why men aren't paying attention to any women anymore. A mere glance risks ruin and they are frustrated and mad about this. I'm not a misogynist anymore but damnit am I close to relapsing after seeing these dumb bitches complain about it. What the fuck did you expect to happen ya bimbos!

The "game" has been set to impossible/nightmare/mythic difficulty and been forced upon complete newbs who haven't a clue of what genre of game they're playing. This will end soon, but I fear it will be in the worst way for all involved. If I can find a way to keep that from happening I'll have done the world a huge favor. Plus I'd get a wife and kids out of the deal so yeah that's also great.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.
    Sure, we invented it (my father and all his family are from Rome)

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mostly worried about money. Working on snagging a second job to be able to save money again and protect against the outrageous inflation. My household no longer qualifies for ACA because we make too much, but the cost of living in Florida is beyond outrageous. Our "too much" is not enough to survive on long as these stupid fucks keep moving here and fucking shit up for those of us who have been here our whole lives.
    Other than that, I worry about where the U.S. is headed. Karma is a bitch and aiding and abetting genocide will not spell prosperity for this country. Then there's the whole thing with both primary candidates being pro-fascism.
    Most days it feels like I am drowning and helpless, but I keep praying for a way to somehow rise above it. I intend to exhaust every option if need be.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When I'm not on the forum, I focus on work. That's about all I do.

All of my hobbies relate to work. Or perhaps, all of my work relates to my hobbies. My interests, like my work, have remained pretty constant over the years. Light is my religion, and designing perfect mechanisms is my sacrament.

A theme which runs throughout my life is "make the most money, in an interesting way, for the least amount of unwelcome effort." Much to my surprise, this theme (and a huge amount of luck) has made me financially secure. At this point, I don't ever expect to run out of money, no matter what I do or don't do.

Becoming financially secure was also a surprise to me; I never really sought it as a goal, nor did I ever expect to achieve it, but here I am. I'm no longer primarily motivated to work for money.

But since my Fi is so low and I have no idea what I value, I have no idea what I should work for, other than money.

My Duals often work to improve Humanity. But as for me, I feel that, while I could help these people, I don't want to.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Becoming financially secure was also a surprise to me; I never really sought it as a goal, nor did I ever expect to achieve it, but here I am. I'm no longer primarily motivated to work for money.

But since my Fi is so low and I have no idea what I value, I have no idea what I should work for, other than money.
    I am also decently financially secure. It kind of happened overnight. I work to give other people (who were less lucky) work.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

When I'm not on the forum, I focus on work. That's about all I do.

All of my hobbies relate to work. Or perhaps, all of my work relates to my hobbies. My interests, like my work, have remained pretty constant over the years. Light is my religion, and designing perfect mechanisms is my sacrament.

A theme which runs throughout my life is "make the most money, in an interesting way, for the least amount of unwelcome effort." Much to my surprise, this theme (and a huge amount of luck) has made me financially secure. At this point, I don't ever expect to run out of money, no matter what I do or don't do.

My Duals often work to improve Humanity. But as for me, I feel that, while I could help these people, I don't want to.
    Hahahaha! My own experience is the exact opposite! I guess this is because for an ILI their is both alien to others yet utterly fundamental if one wants to understand why they do what they do.

Fool. You know exactly what you want from the world yet lack the courage to simply say it out loud to everyone around you regardless of the cost. You don't want to because it makes zero logical sense to do so.

This is a critical difference between "mirror" relations and why they can and do come into conflict. They see the world in the same way Ceterus Paribus, but it is the "nuance" that truly distinguishes them.

What "is" money really my dude? What do you work for? Why do you care about that if you think Money is the ultimate end of all your actions?

WARNING : DANGER ZONE !!! Biscuit's Avatar
    TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a college student , so, as an obvious answer, my life revolves around lectures, making friends (and starting conversations ) with girls in college

Other than that, there is relaxing at home, eating, surfing the net , learning how to cook and helping mom with some housekeeping sometimes

I recently had a focus and interest in open source softwares , I installed and tried some of them on my phone and I thoughts about replacing my phone's operating system with another system for many reasons

I don't remember everything because my interests are constantly changing , and none of them is constant except for the love of technology, chess and languages

I was also interested in having a healthier lifestyle than before

As for the future, it's a little complicated and long to talk about it , although I don't care much about it, so I will summarize by saying that I'm learning all the skills that might benefit me later
    Last edited by Biscuit; 05-08-2024 at 03:08 PM.
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    EII-Ne so/sx 469
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recently I've been focusing more on establishing routines for myself... I've been trying to commit to studying languages more (and I'm having a lot of fun!!) and doing more tangible work in the real world. I guess I'm also socializing a lot, as per usual lol. I tried to take a break from socializing for a week and I ended up only being able to hold out for 2 days... curse my extroversion . I just like talking to people.

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m gonna try access Akashic records.. And try teach others how to do it.. would be the ultimate way to show others about my family dynamics and they can’t discredit me anymore. And some other things, like how I made my own ideas.. I can never be invalidated ever again, then, by a person who has accessed such records.

Dragons:

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

working on making my video game. spending time with family, bbqing outside, pretending to be a normie etc.

I don't try to focus on typology much at all. I don't think it's bullshit or anything, it has a lot of truth and explains things well- but it comes to a point where it's just feels like regurgitating everything I already know. I already know I do plenty of stereotypical iei-ish things, and yes I dualize well with SLE thugs and SLE soccer dads and clash with LSE asshole cuntservative republicant businessmen/women. I already know that u can personally get along with people from opposing quadras and don't like people in ur own quadra etc., even though the generalities are still true. (I love IEE @Kim still <3) I don't really care. I yam what I yam.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like I’ve always done psychology by default

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Carlson Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. It's the Gamma version of the art. I mean this literally there is another school but Carlson Gracie actively acknowledges that "Yeah we compete and all but in a real fight ain't no such thing as an illegal move" and it's mentioned, joked about, and gently demonstrated on a regular basis.

You can't just punch your opponent in the face in an official match or during Open Mat. We do, however, acknowledge that we're all holding back quite a bit in that setting just as the late great Bruce Lee did. Again, in a real fight nothing is illegal or disqualifying. There is only Victory or defeat. Defeat often means death.

Be meaner than IT. Go for the carotid. Choke that fucker out! Perform amateur Chiropractory on the people who hate you! Dislocate the shoulders of giants who dared to underestimate the "pipsqueak" who thought that 80 lbs of muscle mass could overcome such things as leverage, the laws of physics, and their own hubris.

As I have recently demonstrated to other people. You being "bigger" than me doesn't count for shit once I've got the angle right. They cannot win once you've landed the arm bar or the blood choke correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Carlson Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. It's the Gamma version of the art. I mean this literally there is another school but Carlson Gracie actively acknowledges that "Yeah we compete and all but in a real fight ain't no such thing as an illegal move" and it's mentioned, joked about, and gently demonstrated on a regular basis.

You can't just punch your opponent in the face in an official match or during Open Mat. We do, however, acknowledge that we're all holding back quite a bit in that setting just as the late great Bruce Lee did. Again, in a real fight nothing is illegal or disqualifying. There is only Victory or defeat. Defeat often means death.

Be meaner than IT. Go for the carotid. Choke that fucker out! Perform amateur Chiropractory on the people who hate you! Dislocate the shoulders of giants who dared to underestimate the "pipsqueak" who thought that 80 lbs of muscle mass could overcome such things as leverage, the laws of physics, and their own hubris.

As I have recently demonstrated to other people. You being "bigger" than me doesn't count for shit once I've got the angle right. They cannot win once you've landed the arm bar or the blood choke correctly.

It’s known that women on average can be more lethal than men in in body fight due to agility

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's actually hard to focus on typology now. It just doesn't fit the things I like doing. When I think of typology I feel like my mind gets rewired and become hazy.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mostly math lately. I'm working on math related to socionics and other math that is related more to physics and geometry, but there are connections.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    It’s known that women on average can be more lethal than men in in body fight due to agility
    Can they hang? Yes. BJJ is a dueling art focused on the things I mentioned and those things aren't gender specific. David vs. Goliath is literally biblical for a reason. David can and will beat Goliath if David remains calm, cool, and collected while trusting in his training.

More Lethal though? Yeah no. Not unless we're figuring in things like seduction, poison, and other traditionally "feminine" force multipliers. That "agility" advantage you mention isn't all that great for most women. Yeah, female professional gymnasts tend to be more agile than their male counterparts but the difference isn't all that great if you really break it down and hell let's be honest about this. A Fat chick isn't gonna out agility an otherwise average but thin man.

Also, body fight? Yeah, also no. Brute Force is a thing and it works. I learned recently that my instinct to interlace my fingers when making a grip is dead wrong the hard way. You will literally joint lock yourself WHEN the other person does what they also do instinctually and try to brute force their way out of your grips. And that's in a peer competition. In a male vs. female competition (i.e. the equivalent of a featherweight taking on a heavyweight) you'd just break their fingers into tiny bits!!!

Feminism is bullshit on all counts. Learn this lesson here the easy way or get taught the hard way. I'm open minded enough to admit when I'm wrong. Hence why my fingers remain unbroken when another bro gently showed me why interlacing my fingers was as good an idea as trying to invade Russia during the winter. Look up how that went every time some idiot tried it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

beginning to engage with philosophy. actually , typology serves as a warm segue into the field

it just seems like the world does not make sense , my job to find out some answers.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anotherperson View Post
    beginning to engage with philosophy. actually , typology serves as a warm segue into the field

it just seems like the world does not make sense , my job to find out some answers.
    Story of my life for the past 20 years. Finally reached a point where it did.

I'll give you a piece of advice. Don't recoil from any uncomfortable truths. Accept them as you find them. The truth of humanity's Fallen Nature is one of them. Even the ILI atheist Jean-Paul Sartre agreed with the Catholic Church on that teaching despite hating said church. I'd argue it's the first step you must take towards the goal of true knowledge about the world and how it actually works. People are not inherently good! As heresies come in pairs don't go down the opposite road. We are not inherently evil either! One of my favorite songs is "Heaven and Hell" by the legend Ronnie James Dio. Here's a lyrics video:

I of course had the advantage of being Catholic by reason. Tried to argue against it deductively. Failed. If you're more into inductive reasoning look up the Eucharistic Miracles. Many happened in modern times and thus got examined with modern Scientific Methods. The results were what I expected and I only discovered them a few months ago so I was already well on my way in this regard.

context is king
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In general interests have mostly been: Leftist politics->architecture->Libertarianism->socionics->international conflict/violence->philosophy (ancient/aesthetics/epistomology/ethics)->drugs->music production.

This doesn't include stuff for work or general life maintenance/success stuff which also get significance.
    ἀταραξία

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

psychology, neuroscience, bio anthropology, film, creative writing as potential interests

all of these I have studied in some respect and the first two made majors out of

I even randomly went slightly into genetics and history (which I had never before) after my 23andme results came haha

i like prehistory more

hope I’m not forgetting anything

sometimes I have brief but intense stints with new interests

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh and pop astrophysics because that’s been a thing also since I was very young

anythinf to do with universe, time, universe on a small scale, ideas that might push our conception of everything etc

not that I understands “physics” physics haha
    Last edited by necrosebud; 06-13-2024 at 10:30 AM.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember when I naively went in thinking I’ll be excited about my intro to philosophy class in undergrad

idk what it is about it it only appeals to me from a distant esp since it forms the backbone for all fields of study it’s kind of going to the very roots of something, anything you’re interested in

but these days I don’t even try to decipher something like whatever is on Stanford philosophy page or whatever the name is because I feel like I’m going into a bottomless hole (for me) haha

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Example of what I mean https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/epistemology/

it multiple times erased everything I typed
    Last edited by necrosebud; 06-13-2024 at 10:28 AM. Reason: Wrong link first time

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, I am going to be going to community college to attain a certificate in yoga. I’d like make it clear my family isn’t helping me with any of this; this is the county that is paying for it. I would actually prefer to distance from my family.

It has been something I never wanted (other than when in high school and I wanted the matriculation process) for myself, but I am actually going to be doing it. Community college made me to feel plain.. But how I am looking at the yogic means is that it actually is better to go to a community college to attain the training, because it is more rigorous than a mere yoga studio would have..

I would have done this sooner if I’d known you need not a high school diploma to enter into certificate programs. Thank god for of this.

I would honestly feel dull and plain if I went to community college for anything else, unless it was a select few program within it.

Apart of me doesn’t want go at all.. Apart of me is excited to see what I’ve missed out on.. Apart of me feels it would’ve been better to just focus on publishing my poetry and to not have go via any formal training, especially not at a typical place of learn.. But yoga is something that requires training, as it is a liability with the body, if you inaccurately do poses..

If I stick around the societal realm (I’ve many wishes to relinquish its cycle, several ways can take this form).. I will probably be trying to work in a rehab for people with addiction. They have wellness/yoga people in those to hire, and I’ve a personality suited to handle that type of job, and it is spiritually fulfilling.

I am absolutely not fit to work most jobs. And I wouldn’t be able to do this full time.. But it would be saving to amass for myself in starting. In the future, I will be with the one I am destined be with. This cannot happen for a bit of time.

The reason why working in a drug rehab would benefit myself and drug addicted people, is that it helps bring ideals I’ve into the world, it brings people closer into their soul. It is one less person, if I of them reach, who dwells in society blinded and their sickness abolishes (I’ve my own sickness to purge).

I would prefer 1-1.. I would prefer to not be a primary person dealing with another, I would rather come in waves and wash up, do I can go back into my own self-dwellings. I am not fit to be a constant light for others, I’d really, rather shine the light so others see, and then they know where it is. I don’t have keep of it doing, writing is much more attracrive to this reason (and also people would see my own intra feelings and value my depth and insight).

It would be very rewarding though, to shine a way for someone who has lost their own, into a way not only of higher health, but in spirit beyond society and Earth.

I do not want a job that is dull or plain not only, not only do I have deficits.. I cannot have a job that enables society, why could I, when all I do then is enable the orbit of Earth with cycles never bringing their own resolution..

Maybe some see, but cannot afford not out of their own survival which keeps them perpetually looped in a frustration to sicken.: But how can anyone want work in a world when the working is sickness itself and plagues further this, and less awareness and more neglect of relations and self-development and a connection for god and time for self, to even be able actualize and develop their intra-psychical means and become even one in their inherent clairvoyance..

The world keeps people unaware so they want enter those things to enable the circular ego as the mind aligns Earth, one tries lose this as they live.. But this is done at the expense in which makes everyone radiate self-abuse and a negligence and sometimes abuse to others.. It cannot go on.. There are ways managing with time that can allow some of that kind of work, yet being aware still and denoting a space to preserve one’s inner.

I firmly believe that if people denoted more time and space within, that clairvoyant happenings would regularly contact one’s conscious.. They would no longer be a non-scientific myth..

My purpose isn’t to enable society as is, but rather put a psyche into the realization of where it heads beyond their current conscious and into the flow to reach of this state. I am not going to work a normal job.. Some “normal” jobs, I am simply unable in due to my being neurodiverse and with certain health conditions.. But not only are normal jobs dull, they if you stay in them long enough and not as a mere stepping stone into a higher future enable immense soul stifling. And you do enable them even when you use them as to step, you give a hand into those means and use as a conduit to progress further these ways.. It is unfortunate most are unrealized of other ways.. Do you believe that working at a fast food restaurant, for instance, responsible for immense obesity and animal cruelty.. Helps humanity and its selves to progress?

This is a job I most certainly cannot do (cannot drive a car), and it is a necessary job, but what about driving for companies— delivery, garbage, that pollute the environment and decrease the longevity of earthly existence, leaving less room for souls to evolve and not crystallize as they are..

What about teaching for schools that overwork children and impede the development of body and mind with early waking (in countries where this goes) and stressing to a max, what about those news reporters, this isn’t a normal job, but most certainly have plain, flat personalities with detachment of their own self, morphing into what sells at a moment (often 3 and 2w3 enneagram cores).. That enable slander and propaganda and leave humanity in this hivemind.. Not that 2 and 3’s are necessarily dull, but when average or lower health, they do away with their own self, selling for an image based on outward presentation (counter to a 4’s intra, which isn’t necessarily “better” at an automatic, but when you sell away, you more often enable the upkeep of society, which… The types of triangle and the higher up hexads tend do.. They take higher prevalence, as they’ve a better means to allow ego-survival which preserves the Earth itself. In this way, 4 and 5 are less attached to Earth, outcasted at bottom, having climb up to their lines and look above from and oversee).

I would hate working for a yoga means where I am taking away from someone’s income.. With drug rehabs, it is the insurance that will be paying, which already costs something of course, but the insurance would cover my part, which wouldn’t be anymore than 15-20$ each person that attends for what it would accumulate a worth of. Insurance has their own issue, but I am giving something good from this process, it’s a complimentary addition that the rehab would pay for, insurance isn’t going to include yoga in its direct coverage..

Being an RN was once the most common job for a woman, right alongside teaching.. (Vocation, not transient). It is a well-necessary career, but why would someone want work a 10-12 hour shift so as to burn out and be u able self-care and therefore even care for/“nurse”— what the job is, others..?

Returning back to my centralized point, I look forward to helping prevent car accidents, spread of mental illness (from people who would commit suicide amid addiction and how it would depress those around, from child or domestic abuse committed out of substance use), continued substance use which leaves someone in a broken medical system… Same for preventing arrests in a more than broken, soul stunting legal system. For those I’d reach with my yoga and aromatherapy..

My future aspiration reminds me of a homeless man whom I believe was a drunkard.. I witnessed him be arrested in San Diego when I’d been visiting with a program I am under, and I’d felt for him pity, realizing that he is likely the victim of a broken world and police officers with their own neurosis project their joy in his arrest unrealized of he is not the person to arrest, but rather help. This would help veterans and officers as well, who probably often endure substance use from their ptsd, and having inclinations towards a more impulsive personality.

I realize that arresting such a person also induces a repeated cycle of more substance use from numbing traumatic means out. Which just repeats more spread of illness, arrest, mal-raising of children and divorce (more family sever),
    more ego stifling from blaming the surface and not the deeper issue..

More lost lives in car accidents and more putting into a dysfunctional medical system.. By arresting and having no compassion for a had illness and their unresolved wounds from inside that result in their will to substance use, you take away other lives from a ripple effect and actually enable further crime on a more macro level. By not treating a person compassionately and correct, you increase the likelihood of their own death, development of something like psychosis which can result in violence or societal mishap at its worse (and with drug-induced, it tends be the violent type).. And someone may eventually just lash back and turn into someone who abuses out of their own hurt and victimization.

You then have hand in accessory murder, child abuse, preventable injuries and failed allowing emergency responders to attend things that couldn’t have prevented (more life loss), divorce, and mental suffering. Unfortunately, my mother got in the way of one of them, giving away my means without a consent, and I had some of my projects in those… I can only hope regain them through astral contact and prayer, be it with physical copy given back, or accessing my unconscious portal and re-accessing what I had conceived.

What people don’t understand is that things fall when just one pound over its inherent threshold pushes it down. Micro things weight down and cause a macro effect to the system of a whole.

And again, with my yoga, just one pound removed from what pushed downward will uplift back to oneself and the future, for those whose yoga has enough of a hand to pull up some of the weight that bounds one down into illness. Yoga won’t be enough to lift the gravity in some, but it will in others, and the frequency and time also tie in, I would only get come in weekly or twice that..
    Last edited by Braingel; 06-29-2024 at 05:32 PM.

Dragons:

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    So, I am going to be going to community college to attain a certificate in yoga. I’d like make it clear my family isn’t helping me with any of this; this is the county that is paying for it. I would actually prefer to distance from my family.

It has been something I never wanted (other than when in high school and I wanted the matriculation process) for myself, but I am actually going to be doing it. Community college made me to feel plain.. But how I am looking at the yogic means is that it actually is better to go to a community college to attain the training, because it is more rigorous than a mere yoga studio would have..

I would have done this sooner if I’d known you need not a high school diploma to enter into certificate programs. Thank god for of this.

I would honestly feel dull and plain if I went to community college for anything else, unless it was a select few program within it.

Apart of me doesn’t want go at all.. Apart of me is excited to see what I’ve missed out on.. Apart of me feels it would’ve been better to just focus on publishing my poetry and to not have go via any formal training, especially not at a typical place of learn.. But yoga is something that requires training, as it is a liability with the body, if you inaccurately do poses..

If I stick around the societal realm (I’ve many wishes to relinquish its cycle, several ways can take this form).. I will probably be trying to work in a rehab for people with addiction. They have wellness/yoga people in those to hire, and I’ve a personality suited to handle that type of job, and it is spiritually fulfilling.

I am absolutely not fit to work most jobs. And I wouldn’t be able to do this full time.. But it would be saving to amass for myself in starting. In the future, I will be with the one I am destined be with. This cannot happen for a bit of time.

The reason why working in a drug rehab would benefit myself and drug addicted people, is that it helps bring ideals I’ve into the world, it brings people closer into their soul. It is one less person, if I of them reach, who dwells in society blinded and their sickness abolishes (I’ve my own sickness to purge).

I would prefer 1-1.. I would prefer to not be a primary person dealing with another, I would rather come in waves and wash up, do I can go back into my own self-dwellings. I am not fit to be a constant light for others, I’d really, rather shine the light so others see, and then they know where it is. I don’t have keep of it doing, writing is much more attracrive to this reason (and also people would see my own intra feelings and value my depth and insight).

It would be very rewarding though, to shine a way for someone who has lost their own, into a way not only of higher health, but in spirit beyond society and Earth.

I do not want a job that is dull or plain not only, not only do I have deficits.. I cannot have a job that enables society, why could I, when all I do then is enable the orbit of Earth with cycles never bringing their own resolution..

Maybe some see, but cannot afford not out of their own survival which keeps them perpetually looped in a frustration to sicken.: But how can anyone want work in a world when the working is sickness itself and plagues further this, and less awareness and more neglect of relations and self-development and a connection for god and time for self, to even be able actualize and develop their intra-psychical means and become even one in their inherent clairvoyance..

The world keeps people unaware so they want enter those things to enable the circular ego as the mind aligns Earth, one tries lose this as they live.. But this is done at the expense in which makes everyone radiate self-abuse and a negligence and sometimes abuse to others.. It cannot go on.. There are ways managing with time that can allow some of that kind of work, yet being aware still and denoting a space to preserve one’s inner.

I firmly believe that if people denoted more time and space within, that clairvoyant happenings would regularly contact one’s conscious.. They would no longer be a non-scientific myth..

My purpose isn’t to enable society as is, but rather put a psyche into the realization of where it heads beyond their current conscious and into the flow to reach of this state. I am not going to work a normal job.. Some “normal” jobs, I am simply unable in due to my being neurodiverse and with certain health conditions.. But not only are normal jobs dull, they if you stay in them long enough and not as a mere stepping stone into a higher future enable immense soul stifling. And you do enable them even when you use them as to step, you give a hand into those means and use as a conduit to progress further these ways.. It is unfortunate most are unrealized of other ways.. Do you believe that working at a fast food restaurant, for instance, responsible for immense obesity and animal cruelty.. Helps humanity and its selves to progress?

This is a job I most certainly cannot do (cannot drive a car), and it is a necessary job, but what about driving for companies— delivery, garbage, that pollute the environment and decrease the longevity of earthly existence, leaving less room for souls to evolve and not crystallize as they are..

What about teaching for schools that overwork children and impede the development of body and mind with early waking (in countries where this goes) and stressing to a max, what about those news reporters, this isn’t a normal job, but most certainly have plain, flat personalities with detachment of their own self, morphing into what sells at a moment (often 3 and 2w3 enneagram cores).. That enable slander and propaganda and leave humanity in this hivemind.. Not that 2 and 3’s are necessarily dull, but when average or lower health, they do away with their own self, selling for an image based on outward presentation (counter to a 4’s intra, which isn’t necessarily “better” at an automatic, but when you sell away, you more often enable the upkeep of society, which… The types of triangle and the higher up hexads tend do.. They take higher prevalence, as they’ve a better means to allow ego-survival which preserves the Earth itself. In this way, 4 and 5 are less attached to Earth, outcasted at bottom, having climb up to their lines and look above from and oversee).

I would hate working for a yoga means where I am taking away from someone’s income.. With drug rehabs, it is the insurance that will be paying, which already costs something of course, but the insurance would cover my part, which wouldn’t be anymore than 15-20$ each person that attends for what it would accumulate a worth of. Insurance has their own issue, but I am giving something good from this process, it’s a complimentary addition that the rehab would pay for, insurance isn’t going to include yoga in its direct coverage..

Being an RN was once the most common job for a woman, right alongside teaching.. (Vocation, not transient). It is a well-necessary career, but why would someone want work a 10-12 hour shift so as to burn out and be u able self-care and therefore even care for/“nurse”— what the job is, others..?

Returning back to my centralized point, I look forward to helping prevent car accidents, spread of mental illness (from people who would commit suicide amid addiction and how it would depress those around, from child or domestic abuse committed out of substance use), continued substance use which leaves someone in a broken medical system… Same for preventing arrests in a more than broken, soul stunting legal system. For those I’d reach with my yoga and aromatherapy..

My future aspiration reminds me of a homeless man whom I believe was a drunkard.. I witnessed him be arrested in San Diego when I’d been visiting with a program I am under, and I’d felt for him pity, realizing that he is likely the victim of a broken world and police officers with their own neurosis project their joy in his arrest unrealized of he is not the person to arrest, but rather help. This would help veterans and officers as well, who probably often endure substance use from their ptsd, and having inclinations towards a more impulsive personality.

I realize that arresting such a person also induces a repeated cycle of more substance use from numbing traumatic means out. Which just repeats more spread of illness, arrest, mal-raising of children and divorce (more family sever),
    more ego stifling from blaming the surface and not the deeper issue..

More lost lives in car accidents and more putting into a dysfunctional medical system.. By arresting and having no compassion for a had illness and their unresolved wounds from inside that result in their will to substance use, you take away other lives from a ripple effect and actually enable further crime on a more macro level. By not treating a person compassionately and correct, you increase the likelihood of their own death, development of something like psychosis which can result in violence or societal mishap at its worse (and with drug-induced, it tends be the violent type).. And someone may eventually just lash back and turn into someone who abuses out of their own hurt and victimization.

You then have hand in accessory murder, child abuse, preventable injuries and failed allowing emergency responders to attend things that couldn’t have prevented (more life loss), divorce, and mental suffering. Unfortunately, my mother got in the way of one of them, giving away my means without a consent, and I had some of my projects in those… I can only hope regain them through astral contact and prayer, be it with physical copy given back, or accessing my unconscious portal and re-accessing what I had conceived.

What people don’t understand is that things fall when just one pound over its inherent threshold pushes it down. Micro things weight down and cause a macro effect to the system of a whole.

And again, with my yoga, just one pound removed from what pushed downward will uplift back to oneself and the future, for those whose yoga has enough of a hand to pull up some of the weight that bounds one down into illness. Yoga won’t be enough to lift the gravity in some, but it will in others, and the frequency and time also tie in, I would only get come in weekly or twice that..
    Be proud of yourself regardless. You've come a long way so celebrate your achievements no matter how big or small you perceive them to be. Yoga is a stepping stone right now but who is to say you can't pick up a new certificate, job, or even degree for yourself?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mostly self improvement and goals. And if it's not that I'm resting and relaxing with a book in one hand and some tea on the other. Don't forget the face mask. I have very little patience for bullshit these days my upbringing has led me to tolerate minimal people and their shenanigans. I like listening to podcasts from wizard Liz and reading books by my role models. Music is a key part in my life, I love rap and rnb and soul music. I relate to their life struggles and ambition for a better lifestyle. I'm mostly an introvert who loves the comfort of my home but these days I've been hanging it with my friends. Sometimes it helps to travel away from family and meet new people. My family always held me back, a part of me loves them because I have to buy I sincerely don't want them apart of my life.

I'm trying to enrich my life with spirituality more by praying, speaking devotionals, and enjoying my life more despite my hardship. It's okay to live a little.

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Metanoia View Post
    Be proud of yourself regardless. You've come a long way so celebrate your achievements no matter how big or small you perceive them to be. Yoga is a stepping stone right now but who is to say you can't pick up a new certificate, job, or even degree for yourself?
    Plan is to be a full time poet and artist eventually

Dragons:

Hakuna Matata and the cycle of Samsara godslave's Avatar
    TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always have an eye at the Musical gear industry (both hardware and softwares). I check every single day for knew stuff in that domain and I keep myself updated. Same thing for the video games industry even if I haven't play video games since about seven years or so. I also keep an eye on Pop culture (series, Movies, anime etc..) mostly through my Youtube subscriptions (I subscribed to around 1000 channels (I tried to know the exact number but Youtube doesn't give that information , I would have to count them one by one but I don't have time for this !)). In addition to that, most of the time I have a French tv channel called "Game One" in the background, it keeps me informed about the video game world and pop culture to a certain degree. I used to keep myself informed about musical concerts (following my favorite artist (mostly Guitar and Metal oriented stuff) but I've been feeling so depressed since around 2016 that I don't even bother to keep myself informed. I think the last concert I went to was Jean-Michel Jarre in 2010 ( I'm not sure..). But I digress.

Universal Dual Seeking Consciousness (164 IQ) BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    I always have an eye at the Musical gear industry (both hardware and softwares). I check every single day for knew stuff in that domain and I keep myself updated. Same thing for the video games industry even if I haven't play video games since about seven years or so. I also keep an eye on Pop culture (series, Movies, anime etc..) mostly through my Youtube subscriptions (I subscribed to around 1000 channels (I tried to know the exact number but Youtube doesn't give that information , I would have to count them one by one but I don't have time for this !)). In addition to that, most of the time I have a French tv channel called "Game One" in the background, it keeps me informed about the video game world and pop culture to a certain degree. I used to keep myself informed about musical concerts (following my favorite artist (mostly Guitar and Metal oriented stuff) but I've been feeling so depressed since around 2016 that I don't even bother to keep myself informed. I think the last concert I went to was Jean-Michel Jarre in 2010 ( I'm not sure..). But I digress.
    You scream Si seeking so loud it's insane
    Sorry
    I promise I won't talk about your type anymore :0

Hope you get out of depression
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Hakuna Matata and the cycle of Samsara godslave's Avatar
    TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrainlessSquid View Post
    You scream Si seeking so loud it's insane
    Sorry
    I promise I won't talk about your type anymore :0

Hope you get out of depression
    I like it when you talk about my type ! Please do it each time you see something I say that you find relevant about my TIM !

Thank you, talking with you and fellow forumites is already making me feel better !
    Lack is the Muse of all Poets

You mustn't think thought control Distance's Avatar
    TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^

^

Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multipliesx

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

Abstract builds a soul, a house can never become a home without it

A little better makes better more>
    ♦♦

May look like an LxI, but -Te Metaphor's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-ILI-N/D SO/sp 5w6
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sports.

Alright, just type me as any sensory type already.
    Typology Diagnostic Service

Typology Discord Server

Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel: "The history of the world is none other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom."

TIM
    FU
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do 3d printing sometimes. Converted and fixed up an old Ender 3 Pro to run klipper on a raspberry pi. Added a space heater controlled by a Pi Pico. A little disappointed the company went public. Everything always ends up coming down to power, greed, and influence eventually.

I made these recently -> https://headamame.com/products/heada...39861867937895 Best sounding headphones I've ever had (extremely balanced) and I've spent anywhere from ~$200 to $500 on 'premium' headphones over the years. If this taught me anything, it's that headphones are engineered to break, are not repairable at all (I tried ordering ICs from China once for a ~$500 wireless dolby surround sound headset to fix a shorted component, but they would only sell like 500+), and have too much bass that drowns out the mids. Got to ask yourself what they "really" think of their target demographic...I've really been trying to shift away from relying on throw away culture because companies use that to engineer things to fail, so you have to keep buying from them...like paying rent...or a subcription...it's a devious way to control and profit as much as possible, while giving as little value back to you.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    Mostly worried about money. Working on snagging a second job to be able to save money again and protect against the outrageous inflation. My household no longer qualifies for ACA because we make too much, but the cost of living in Florida is beyond outrageous. Our "too much" is not enough to survive on long as these stupid fucks keep moving here and fucking shit up for those of us who have been here our whole lives.
    Other than that, I worry about where the U.S. is headed. Karma is a bitch and aiding and abetting genocide will not spell prosperity for this country. Then there's the whole thing with both primary candidates being pro-fascism.
    Most days it feels like I am drowning and helpless, but I keep praying for a way to somehow rise above it. I intend to exhaust every option if need be.
    But you have to remember not to underestimate the long-term upside of market crashes. Afterall, the great depression created the greatest generation....people who were tough, practical and determined to succeed and had no shame about living their lives on the offensive but also weren't a bunch of frivolous kvnts who wanted to sue everybody and their mother....when it was time to beat the fck out of germany they beat the fck out of the fascists, came back and did big things, built big companies, gladly embraced leadership positions, reproduced like jack rabbits. nowadays the people are playing defense-- i.e. embracing skepticism about reality, complaining about "the injustices" of capitalism, angsty existential crap about how working is actually slavery, embracing subcultures and organizations that promote the ethos of losers and shitbums, having poor ability to communicate in the real world because they've been raised on text and email, filling their fat faces with absolute garbage, walking on treadmills inside fancy gyms with big fans over their head, their favorite television show playing on the treadmill, earphones in and a 4 dollar gatorade in the cup-holder, obsessively asking "why" instead of answering the "how", and the craziest brainwash of them all that to unapologetically live life on the offensive is to be a fascist

Against that backdrop, inflation is a hard but necessary teacher for a culture of soft, pathetic fat-asses who have grown too weak to live without its morning lattes from Starbucks. Call it thinning out the herd...let 'em learn to live on a tighter budget, be confronted with choices that prioritize willpower over expensive and reactive cravings, and let them find other outlets in life to gain satisfaction out of instead of throwing money away on things that don't matter...
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 07-21-2024 at 05:00 PM.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm worried about passing my Comp TIA Network + exam (basically a networking focused IT exam), after I failed it the first time, so I can get a job, move on up in my career, and build a life for myself instead of simping after women in my head and living off my mom's money. Of course even if I did manage to be financially independent I think I'd need some stuff to work on before I got a matchmaking marriage. I'm not even comfortable with myself, how am I going to look after a wife? So, I did get off track, but in order to be mentally ready I've been focused on working on myself. Part of that is by getting into reading novels. I'm about to finish reading the environmentalist themed Ishmael Next I plan on reading The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank (for those living in some countries who may not know, an account of a teen girl who died in the Holocaust).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast