Thread: Logical - Ethical (draft)

Hybrid View

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Emotional manipulation story, by Distance aka Expansion.

Characters: SEI and myself.

Story line: Backdrop, I'm moving into shoes of being a landlord in having 2 tenant spaces as an inheritance, and having no life at all now, but being occupied by organizing and remodeling it for occupancy.

The place needs a range, wife found one on market place, and we traveled far and got a nice one as used.

The plan for the day was me meeting a store owner who owns a large gun business, at his business to sell my late dad's firearms to him. I have to be there before closing at 5 on the weekend.

It is 3 on the clock, on our way back to drop the range off, riding in my '18 F-150 and to get a Subway.

We get sandwiches and my wife notices a homeless person sitting at an adjacent lot at an abandoned business, sitting in front of that glass window, wearing a back pack. Looks the part easily.

She stops me on driving out and insists on buying him a sandwich, and i said we don't have time for it. ''Oh, i see how you are, everything is about you, and no else gets in your way, you come first. It is all about you and you'd let that poor man starve!"

I said no, if someone asked i'd do it, and you know he will take you up on that offer. I said believe what you want, and it diffused the tension.

That is Fe playing out and manipulation with it.
    Last edited by Distance; 05-11-2024 at 01:52 PM.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking thing at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

Pick a straw man, and you'll find a scared crow