WARNING : DANGER ZONE !!! Biscuit's Avatar
    TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    Yes, I would say that the additional work and contribution of other socionics people are not really part of Model A but rather a part of what is socionics now. As a matter of fact some of the early contributors later went on and created their own Models... Plus there is a lack of consensus when it comes to the +- signs even among Model A schools.

The socionics litterature is quite a mess one has to keep in mind that it is still a work in progress. When it comes to Aushra's writings one has to make triage and discard what is obsolete (a lot of her early work is full of nonsense and contradictions) from what is now considered "canon" if you allow me that expression.
    Yeah I'm aware of all of that , even though I still think Ausra's work is better than many current models

btw lemme take the opportunity and ask: what do you think my type is , aside from what I wrote today? I don't remember I asked you before , and I'm open to different views atm
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

btw lemme take the opportunity and ask: what do you think my type is , aside from what I wrote today? I don't remember I asked you before , and I'm open to different views atm
    The same question I would like to ask to @Braingel and @Muira , if possible

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    The same question I would like to ask to @Braingel and @Muira , if possible
    SLI is a viable fit.. Huge question is are you open/easily influenced to people giving you feedback on time management and things broadening your internal world? The role function is something that is easily suggestible (polr is something to perfect on, the “suggestive function” isn’t even conscious).
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

Hakuna Matata and the cycle of Samsara godslave's Avatar
    TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I'm aware of all of that , even though I still think Ausra's work is better than many current models

ESI.

TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    SLI is a viable fit.. Huge question is are you open/easily influenced to people giving you feedback on time management and things broadening your internal world? The role function is something that is easily suggestible (polr is something to perfect on, the “suggestive function” isn’t even conscious).
    For time management, yes .. though I don't find myself searching for such information if nobody mentioned it

For broadening internal world , I have no idea

TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI.
    May I ask why do you think so ?

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

May I ask why do you think so ?
    It's just a gut feeling cuz I haven't really tried to type you properly. That said, I have reasons to believe that your Fi is at least 3D and your Ti is mental but doesn't produce new information and is neither HD nor PolR. Plus you seem to take Ti info seriously because I've never had the impression that you could joke about these kind of info which indicate Ti in the Super ego block and more specifically in the Role function. I could add the tendency to HP thinking style because you have a multiple perspective (cross-typology) approach of typing but I prefer to not bring SHS stuff to the mix.

The picture is still not very clear but again what I've picked up points to ESI but I'm not quite sure yet.

TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That said, I have reasons to believe that your Fi is at least 3D
    I'm curious to know it , if possible , and 3D/4D Fe too

and can you explain more about not producing new info ?

Plus you seem to take Ti info seriously because I've never had the impression that you could joke about these kind of info which indicate Ti in the Super ego block and more specifically in the Role function.
    I don't remember reading something about seriousness in the theory , afaik , one of the main traits of low-dimensional functions is rigidity in thinking, aka black-and-white thinking which I don't have

While black and white thinking is usually serious, that doesn't mean every seriousness is a result of black and white thinking

Another thing :

2D Ti <=> 1D Te

That is , ESI really need someone to help them with Te, such as the correct procedures, judging the productivity of their actions, etc , as for me, I don't need someone to help me, but rather I'm the one who helps others and teaches them this, which is strange and unusual from a suggestive function.

I could add the tendency to HP thinking style because you have a multiple perspective (cross-typology) approach of typing but I prefer to not bring SHS stuff to the mix.
    Well you're completely right about HP cognition , although when I read about model G (not much though) I was confident I relate to +- signs from the other group that HP doesn't belong to :

Ti+, Fi+, Si-, Ni-, Se+, Ne+, Te-, Fe-

From what I remember, SEE was the most relatable to me, followed by LSE and LSI

The picture is still not very clear but again what I've picked up points to ESI but I'm not quite sure yet.
    Thank you for your efforts

Universal Dual Seeking Consciousness (164 IQ) BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I can see is unconscious/undifferentiated Ne
    And your detail orientation is you getting you nowhere, because it's based off wrong assumptions

I'd strongly suggest you get to know more people from opposing places and views to get a whole panorama of yourself in relation to the world
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm curious to know it , if possible , and 3D/4D Fe too

and can you explain more about not producing new info ?
    I was referring to the Role function, the accepting function of the superego block. Ne would be in the case of ESI the EI producing (new info) function (the PolR in this case).

Now suppose your TIM is ESI, It would mean that the Ti info you gather from your Role function is the part of objective reality that is accurately perceived and accepted as such, it's just the raw info (no more no less) there is no subjective influence on that function. Btw, people underestimate the space the Role function occupies in our self-perception, often people identify with it naturally.

I don't remember reading something about seriousness in the theory , afaik , one of the main traits of low-dimensional functions is rigidity in thinking, aka black-and-white thinking which I don't have

While black and white thinking is usually serious, that doesn't mean every seriousness is a result of black and white thinking
    Here :

In a way, it could be said that the whole person is in their Superego. The Superego is the only block that can neither lie nor joke. […]

Source : https://classicsocionics.wordpress.com/superego/

Another thing :

2D Ti <=> 1D Te

That is , ESI really need someone to help them with Te, such as the correct procedures, judging the productivity of their actions, etc , as for me, I don't need someone to help me, but rather I'm the one who helps others and teaches them this, which is strange and unusual from a suggestive function.
    Good point ! You can learn correct procedures (this terms can be applied to different Info aspects semantic domains) and then teach them. 1D function develop over time as more and more experience is gained. So ESI can teach Te related procedures however when confronted to a new situation that requires Te information then the ESI doesn't know what to do. It needs Te info. That said, if you know from experience that internet exist and that whenever you feel like you need Te info you can always ask google, that could be interpreted as something similar to self-realization in the case of Te suggestive.

Well you're completely right about HP cognition , although when I read about model G (not much though) I was confident I relate to +- signs from the other group that HP doesn't belong to :

Ti+, Fi+, Si-, Ni-, Se+, Ne+, Te-, Fe-

From what I remember, SEE was the most relatable to me, followed by LSE and LSI
    Fair enough !

Thank you for your efforts
    You're welcome !

TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was referring to the Role function, the accepting function of the superego block. Ne would be in the case of ESI the EI producing (new info) function (the PolR in this case).

Now suppose your TIM is ESI, It would mean that the Ti info you gather from your Role function is the part of objective reality that is accurately perceived and accepted as such, it's just the raw info (no more no less) there is no subjective influence on that function. Btw, people underestimate the space the Role function occupies in our self-perception, often people identify with it naturally.
    I see , I didn't pay much attention to type dichotomies, but I focused on the Renin dichotomies that are based on them.... Accepting/Producing is the base for Rationality/Irrationality ( in terms of Model A ) , when I read it hours ago I was actually able to identify Rationality, using influence and resources to build harmonious relationships has always been my way in communities I join...
    so you are right about my T and F being accepting functions.

Here :

In a way, it could be said that the whole person is in their Superego. The Superego is the only block that can neither lie nor joke. […]

Source : https://classicsocionics.wordpress.com/superego/
    understood, I'm gonna take this into consideration

Good point ! You can learn correct procedures (this terms can be applied to different Info aspects semantic domains) and then teach them. 1D function develop over time as more and more experience is gained. So ESI can teach Te related procedures however when confronted to a new situation that requires Te information then the ESI doesn't know what to do. It needs Te info. That said, if you know from experience that internet exist and that whenever you feel like you need Te info you can always ask google, that could be interpreted as something similar to self-realization in the case of Te suggestive
    Yeah I know that , I'm aware that 1D function no matter which one it is , learn from previous experience
    But the point is , I can still act without Google's or previous experience's help

TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm currently reading ESI description, by judging what I've read so far , I can confirm it's more relatable than IEx , but it's still more confident and loud in Fi than I'm, it actually suit some people I know so well and clearly better than me

Gonna continue

TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm currently reading ESI description, by judging what I've read so far , I can confirm it's more relatable than IEx , but it's still more confident and loud in Fi than I'm, it actually suit some people I know so well and clearly better than me

Gonna continue
    tbh , the more I continue, the more it's not relatable

Willing Slave SlaveChildOfSlaanesh's Avatar
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's been a while

In SCS,I began to notice that my awareness of what's happening around me is purely Te ( confirmed by repetition ) also , when I read Static Dynamic dichotomy I related more to Dynamic in parts which I could confirm ,

I read 3 descriptions by Ausra, IEI , SLI and IEE.
    There's literally no way I'm IEI , if someone typed me IEI it's either in their imagination not irl , or they don't know how to type , or ... who knows ? maybe both
    I barely relate to anything in the description, if you add up everything I relate to I doubt it would be more than 10% (and this percentage is a bit exaggerated, tbh )
    I relate to IEE better than IEI, however, IEE is still not relevant enough for me to talk about it as a potential type

SLI suited better than both :
    Ego block: 7 out of 10 , Te parts described me well
    Super Ego block: I couldn't understand Ni , but Fe PoLR suited well to some extent
    ID Block: not that much
    Super ID Block I can understand where it comes from , my main objection is that I don't think I'm afraid of being in a monolithic society where I can't discover my potential.

In Psyche Yoga, I'm now sure I'm not a 3L or 3V , so I'm either a 3E or 3F

I re-read Objective Personality theory after a very long time, I have serious criticism towards it , but animals thing is somehow ( but not totally ) valid imo , at first I thought I would be something like a high Consume and low Play, after more research I ended up thinking about the possibility of Play first
    It turned out that Play can be done inside of the mind : making conversations in your mind between two characters about something, of course the topic of the conversation depends on which function is used, Te or Fe
    As for Consume, well anybody who knows me well would notice it clearly , it's my daily life since childhood

I also read Jungian functions, though my main focus was on irrational functions , but I won't say anything about it before I finish reading Lectures On Jung's Typology
    Do you still feel a strong connection to Fe leads? You mentioned the ITR with them being a reason why you didn't think you were SLI before.
    “You will take pleasure in all that is, though your bodies will break and your souls be forfeit. You will do this, and do this gladly. For I am Slaanesh, most jealous of the Gods, most demanding of lovers, and My thirst for you shall never be stated.”

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI.
    I have a question, in whether you see me as an iei, eii, or even something else as by SSS… You may think my Ni mental with how much I focus on developments..

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a question, in whether you see me as an iei, eii, or even something else as by SSS… You may think my Ni mental with how much I focus on developments..
    I've noticed that there aren't a whole lot of people who regularly interact with you in this forum and personally I find that unfair and rather sad. I don't know why that is but I suspect that most forumites shy from interacting with because they fear your reactions (?). I think they often forget that due to your condition (Autism, C-PTSD etc..), some triggers can make you feel overwhelmed by your emotions and as we all know emotions (especially negative) tend to linger longer in autistic persons and thus these emotions keep triggering the compulsion to discharge them in a cathartic way. That said, regardless of the cause, this is obviously an involuntary phenomenon that can cause relational issues and a lot of psychological pain for both the subject and his or her entourage.

Now, to most socionics aficionados, it would be almost inconceivable the person who find themselves in the aforementioned could identify as Fi lead, more so as an EII. Indeed, people would think that to not being able or wanting to build and maintain good relationships with everyone would be very untypical and somehow in contradiction with the essence of EII. But when they know about your condition, they should empathize a little more and be more tolerant.

That said, I keep in mind that you have autism so typing you is a rather tricky endeavor regardless. You see, I suspect that the mental Track in the case of autism works differently. Indeed an autistic person is by definition self-centred, living almost exclusively in his or her inner world. Therefore the usage of indicators provided by the SSS typing methodology and which allow us to determine the location of the function might not work as efficiently as they should. It seems that with autism one specificity of the Mental track is altered namely the social/public orientation.

Now, autism is mostly related to social communication and interaction (Fi and Fe info aspects). So If let's say an IEI is autistic, his or her Ethical IE which are supposed to be strong would be de facto under-developed and thus might induce communication and relational issues. In addition the T functions should be a bit more developed and seem stronger (accentuated) that they should according to that type.

I suspect that there is a composentory phenomenon happening in the case of autism which strengthens the psychal action of the mobilizing function (Ti in the case of IEI) without affecting neither the order of blocking (accepting / producing) nor the dimensionality of the function. I also suspect that this phenomenon can accentuate the need for the subject to be appreciated in his or her mobilizing function domain.

That said, it would be logical to assume that an autistic IEI would resemble an ILI in terms of behavior and interpersonal relations. So I suspect that your SSS type might be more IEI-ish then EII-ish But I haven't tried to type you properly, like I said your case is quite special. Grigori Perelman would be a good contrasting example of an ILI with autism.

Now, about your avatar ! Can you tell me what emotions and message are expressed in the face and overall attitude of that character ?
    Lack is the Muse of all Poets

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've noticed that there aren't a whole lot of people who regularly interact with you in this forum and personally I find that unfair and rather sad. I don't know why that is but I suspect that most forumites shy from interacting with because they fear your reactions (?). I think they often forget that due to your condition (Autism, C-PTSD etc..), some triggers can make you feel overwhelmed by your emotions and as we all know emotions (especially negative) tend to linger longer in autistic persons and thus these emotions keep triggering the compulsion to discharge them in a cathartic way. That said, regardless of the cause, this is obviously an involuntary phenomenon that can cause relational issues and a lot of psychological pain for both the subject and his or her entourage.

Now, to most socionics aficionados, it would be almost inconceivable the person who find themselves in the aforementioned could identify as Fi lead, more so as an EII. Indeed, people would think that to not being able or wanting to build and maintain good relationships with everyone would be very untypical and somehow in contradiction with the essence of EII. But when they know about your condition, they should empathize a little more and be more tolerant.

That said, I keep in mind that you have autism so typing you is a rather tricky endeavor regardless. You see, I suspect that the mental Track in the case of autism works differently. Indeed an autistic person is by definition self-centred, living almost exclusively in his or her inner world. Therefore the usage of indicators provided by the SSS typing methodology and which allow us to determine the location of the function might not work as efficiently as they should. It seems that with autism one specificity of the Mental track is altered namely the social/public orientation.

Now, autism is mostly related to social communication and interaction (Fi and Fe info aspects). So If let's say an IEI is autistic, his or her Ethical IE which are supposed to be strong would be de facto under-developed and thus might induce communication and relational issues. In addition the T functions should be a bit more developed and seem stronger (accentuated) that they should according to that type.

I suspect that there is a composentory phenomenon happening in the case of autism which strengthens the psychal action of the mobilizing function (Ti in the case of IEI) without affecting neither the order of blocking (accepting / producing) nor the dimensionality of the function. I also suspect that this phenomenon can accentuate the need for the subject to be appreciated in his or her mobilizing function domain.

That said, it would be logical to assume that an autistic IEI would resemble an ILI in terms of behavior and interpersonal relations. So I suspect that your SSS type might be more IEI-ish then EII-ish But I haven't tried to type you properly, like I said your case is quite special. Grigori Perelman would be a good contrasting example of an ILI with autism.

Now, about your avatar ! Can you tell me what emotions and message are expressed in the face and overall attitude of that character ?
    Well, the avatar sort of just has more of a semi-frustrated, yet detached from reality feel to it.. It is just trying to survive and is noticing the themes and pattern, not highly in tune with its surroundings with stuff splattered on it and not much of a regard for that or for a lot of external things in life..

Dragons:

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, the avatar sort of just has more of a semi-frustrated, yet detached from reality feel to it.. It is just trying to survive and is noticing the themes and pattern, not highly in tune with its surroundings with stuff splattered on it and not much of a regard for that or for a lot of external things in life..
    Thank you ! That's more or less the impression I get from that picture too.

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, I don’t care for model G, but by there, I believe my closest fit is IEI, but if G heard that I’m making my own system, he may think I am an ILI, he’d think this, or that I’m a heavy Ti accentuated IEI, or something.. (On the topic of ILI semblance).

I honestly never understood how anyone can type me as a 1D Ti type, though. In model G, an EIE has the “energy” of a 3D Ti (not to confuse with actual strength, just the confidence in which approaches it). I would honestly say my Se is more that 3D spirit, yet still 1D strength; I can’t exert physical force, but when pushed enough, can behave assertive and express force via a verbal means (never can physical). With most typing me as an EIE here and then Q thought SEE (which is absurd and I don’t understand how someone could even believe that unless maybe they look at my complex ptsd reactions and mistake that as my natural demeanor, my autism making me sometimes literal, and maybe because I’ve been raised around all 4D Se, only really put into Se activities from early childhood, it made me seem more balanced)..

My Ti isn’t vastly good.. I have a hard time with organization and order and don’t seek of this out, I don’t like structure.. But it isn’t as if I have a deficit or hard time in classifying or defining. Ti in terms of the social role realm that is socionics can encompass several things.. In cognitive form, I would equate it to the ability to make logical inferences and to define into something more narrowed in, relative to the principles behind things, though I believe that grasping hidden dynamics is more Ni. Defining around the dynamics is Ti..

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you ! That's more or less the impression I get from that picture too.
    Was that a read on trying see a mental Fe? Though you said you believe mental and vital may manifest differently in autism..

I believe that autism affects all cognition, behavior and emotional processing. In my conception of things, inherent traits or properties of a person after this their cognitive functions internalize means.. My system goes inherent traits-> cognition-> emotional processing-> belief formation -> behavioral excretion and social role, with the former starting point building up as everything before the next progression impacts it, and no longer exists by itself, but is the combo of all preceding means with the addition of its own, which is how you get different types.

Autism will make someone fixate more on their functions and it will in some ways, limit what comes in and restrict openness. This would apply more to a system like scs, with social norms (autism is literally a detachment or hardened time with these)..

They (people with asd) maybe will amplify in certain elements of their function, fixating more on certain dynamics of the social role, and with cognition, there may be more fixation and a sort of “loop” effect towards the cognitive direction of energy with introversion and extroversion.

Dragons:

TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@godslave

Reasons why I don't think I'm ESI :

1- No moral judgments , not to be considerate and tolerant with others but it's something I avoid doing and don't feel comfortable with (neither judging others nor letting others judge me )

2- I depend on other person ( a close friend ) to know the morally right behaviour when I have no previous experience ( in such cases I honestly become anxious with no help )

3- I relate more to Fi+ , I can participate in conflicts when needed, but the values ​​of tolerance, trust, excepting/thinking good of others are still more important to me than avoiding and judging immoral people.

4- As I mentioned in this thread, my awareness of other people's feelings is through E (facial expressions, movements, etc.) not through psychological distances at all, which I am not aware of until someone talks about it (and that's completely unusual for a Mental Fi )

5- Not Ne PoLR : it's not the most painful point that I try to hide from others and overcome

6- I have inert Tx , while ESIs have inert Fx

That's what on my mind right now

TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveChildOfSlaanesh View Post
    Do you still feel a strong connection to Fe leads? You mentioned the ITR with them being a reason why you didn't think you were SLI before.
    tbh I don't take ITR into consideration in typing , for various reasons , but I'm planning to evaluate my ITR after reading what Ausra wrote about ITR

So far my relationship with EIEs is superficial and I don't believe that such kind of relationships can be used for ITR

I think I can think of positive and negative relationships for Fe egos of the same type (particularly IEI, ESE).

Your reply reminded me of something... I have a Beta NF member in my family , those around us knew that we were completely different since childhood, so they didn't expect us to get along at all... what they said is actually true, and whenever this member talks to me, I expect a negative experience from them.

One time... I called this member , I don't remember the reason for the call, but I prepared myself to hear the usual annoyance... and... when this individual answered, I found them laughing and chatting with friends... I was completely shocked by that.

I think that if I had met this member on a superficial basis and without a closer level... I would have had a completely different impression than I did in my current situation, where I come into contact with this person daily and for long hours.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@godslave

Reasons why I don't think I'm ESI :
    Fair enough ! Please take what follows with a grain of salt as they are just observations that I hope constructive.

1- No moral judgments , not to be considerate and tolerant with others but it's something I avoid doing and don't feel comfortable with (neither judging others nor letting others judge me )
    As you know, Fi is not about moral judgement. Any "Judgement" involves multiple IEs, the idea of Judgement functions are inherited from Jung and MBTI but in socionics Functions are hosts to IEs and constitute what Aushra called Half-phases in a given Block each phase having an order of information treatment one accepting (Functions 3-1-5-7) and the other producing (Functions 4-2-6-8). The judgment is therefore the result of blocks dynamics.

The red part suggest that your Se isn't vulnerable since you are seemingly able to impose your will and boundaries if need be. But this is just a small indication because I don't know how you would proceed in such cases.

2- I depend on other person ( a close friend ) to know the morally right behaviour when I have no previous experience ( in such cases I honestly become anxious with no help )
    Now, it depends on what you mean by morally right behavior. For instance if you are a religious person, the morally right behavior might be relative to the law of God. What is halal-haram, licit -illicit , wright-wrong etc... The lack of assurance in the correct way to proceed in this case would be indicative of low D Te.

On the other hand, if for some reason you can't strictly submit to one or several aspects of said morally right behavior then your F IEs might not be located in your accepting functions.

3- I relate more to Fi+ , I can participate in conflicts when needed, but the values ​​of tolerance, trust, excepting/thinking good of others are still more important to me than avoiding and judging immoral people.
    The signs of functions don't mean a thing in the cacophony of typology community. I prefer not to use them is TIM identification.

Red = Fi / blue = Se.

4- As I mentioned in this thread, my awareness of other people's feelings is through E (facial expressions, movements, etc.) not through psychological distances at all, which I am not aware of until someone talks about it (and that's completely unusual for a Mental Fi )
    Psychological distance doesn't inform about people feelings. Besides, "Psychological distance" is a complex thing that involves multiple EIs.

5- Not Ne PoLR : it's not the most painful point that I try to hide from others and overcome

6- I have inert Tx , while ESIs have inert Fx
    Maybe

That's what on my mind right now
    Okay, maybe what you will come up with next time will rule out ESI once and for all !
    Last edited by godslave; 08-07-2024 at 11:04 AM. Reason: deleted an irrelevant and extreme example of dilemma

TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fair enough ! Please take what follows with a grain of salt as they are just observations that I hope constructive.
    It's okay . thanks for your efforts

As you know, Fi is not about moral judgement. Any "Judgement" involves multiple IEs,the idea of Judgement functions are inherited from Jung and MBTI but in socionics Functions are hosts to IEs and constitute what Aushra called Half-phases in a given Block each phase having an order of information treatment one accepting (Functions 3-1-5-7) and the other producing (Functions 4-2-6-8). The judgment is therefore the result of blocks dynamics.

I've read about that , but I'm talking about moral judgments , which has to do with Fi ... Ausra mentioned a few things about moral judgments of ExIs even though it's more of a result to the feelings they get

Now, it depends on what you mean by morally right behavior. For instance if you are a religious person, the morally right behavior might be relative to the law of God. What is halal-haram, licit -illicit , wright-wrong etc... The lack of assurance in the correct way to proceed in this case would be indicative of low D Te.
    I'm a religious person , but I don't consider religion the same thing as morality

The signs of functions don't mean a thing in the cacophony of typology community. I prefer not to use them is TIM identification.

Red = Fi / blue = Se.
    I was talking about Model G signs of functions , if I understood Fx signs right

Psychological distance doesn't inform about people feelings. Besides, "Psychological distance" is a complex thing that involves multiple EIs.
    My bad...

After reading this , I remembered some events that happened before and I seem to always think E is a good sign of R , then find out that it's not when somebody tell me their relationship is totally the opposite of what they show

Okay, maybe what you will come up with next time will rule out ESI once and for all !
    I don't mind being ESI or any F type in general... I'm just discussing

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Squirrel, I don't know which Sociotype you are, but I can say that your writing style doesn't resemble an ESI's writing style.

Your writing style consists of flat, neutral, objective statements, while an ESI's style is looser and more personal, more emotional. ESIs are so dominated by their subjective Fi-values that their writing usually lacks external references to the subjects they are discussing. They intimately know what they mean and what they are talking about, so why don't you also know what they are talking about?

If I were pressed to guess your Sociotype, I'd say that your avatar picture looks like a very repressed LSI, but it lacks the color red, so.....probably not LSI.

Your familiarity with theories points towards valued Ti. The fact that you are fixated on many different theories points to valued Ne.

Your relationship to experienced Fe seems distant. I get the impression that Fe is something that you study, rather than innately understand. Like what I do with Fi.

Have you considered LII-Ne as a possible sociotype?
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 08-07-2024 at 02:42 PM.

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Typing by colors and by aesthetical means is a very Se endeavor, perhaps it can also take the form of Fe with a form of social hierarchy and emotional tone..

Now why someone chose their profile picture may say more about their enneagram type or in valued forms of socionics, like WSS, something about a base, suggestive or hidden agenda.. But it can be any of those three, and it may still be more ennea-motivated.

I do not believe squirrel is looking to be typed in this way, more they want something that goes into their core, not their surface.

Typing by this surface ordeal is something that extroverts and/or sensors on a cognitive level are prone to do.. This is because they rely too much on how objects interact or what the object looks like, its surface appearance, and the ladder is more true for Se and to an extent, Fe. This is why I find it absurd that people can think me an extrovert in most forms of typology..

Dragons:

TIM
    Ni-Fi-Ti link
    Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here is what I can say of users’ typing styles in how they approach typing. Majority of the people are using these as a lead, but some of the people may have fixations on lower functions…

My own: Ni, pure Ni, with some weaker/less adhered to Ti. 2D placement.. There is occasionally Fi in how I feel about a person as well that sometimes gets in the way more in discord, but it doesn’t show up as much, and isn’t common to happen.

God Slave: Ti.. I honestly don’t know where it is in him, though, I’d have to read more posts and know him longer to see how he developed/s.. There is absolutely Ni and Ne, though. As well.. It is possible the Ti is weaker and shoots up from a super ego.

Vewwy Scawy: Se, but it isn’t his base.. There is also a punch of Fe, very weak Ti

Distance: Si; not his base. Ne with openness to many systems, but weak Ti in trying merge them all. I can tell the Si is weak with its lack of nuance in deep sensory detail grasp. Operating from super ID..

Reality Denialist: Fe and Ti, with a huge orientation of Ne showing strong in his ability to conjure alternatives or think of alternatives for why something is atypical.

Sol, Qaz, North Star: Si

Alive: Si and Ti (Si operating from lower)

Kill4me: Se

Beautiful sky and rose: Fi with some Se, see some Ne in necrorose… I haven’t paid enough attention to sky.

Adam: Si, Fe and Se.. He may be a sensor, but I don’t honestly know enough about him. What I can say is that his typing methodology is reliant upon his own subjective experience and interpretations of sensory objects like colors, and that he looks more for the aesthetic and behavioral domain.

A user named Ilyi: Ti maxing.. With a lot of Se and some punch of weaker Fe

Pirouette: Fi and Se

Most model G people in general are typing with Se.. This doesn’t mean that all of them are sensors, some may operate from lower placement fixation. Many are sensory though.. The only model G leaning person that doesn’t use sensation a lot in his approach is the reality denialist.

Aster: Fi and Se

Timmy and Alonzo: Se and Ti with some weaker Fe

As for Squirrel, forgot again it’s their thread…

Squirrel seems suggestive to intuitive functions. I don’t personally believe they are as likely to be an intuitive, but what’s clear to me is they’re a logical type with content enough Ti. An introvert is a given, with their inherently inward zoom in. Possibly a 6…
    Last edited by Braingel; 08-07-2024 at 04:09 PM.

Dragons:

You mustn't think thought control Distance's Avatar
    TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne valuer, or is open to Ne at least. Good at thinking logically. More open than J closed. Introverted.

Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multipliesx

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

Abstract builds a soul, a house can never become a home without it

A little better makes better more>
    ♦♦

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234