Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: On my real type (EII)— Aushura, Beebe

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    And yeah, it is very unfortunate that I had started with world socionics society.. It is the most accessible school for English natives… Filatova isn’t that great her own self, either

I haven't read anything in the socionics literature for a while, but Filatova/Model J is probably the easiest resource in socionics to start with compared to the complexities of other models , and yes, I agree that she is not the best option , even with its ease for beginners especially those who came from MBTI , but I'm still reluctant to recommend reading it for a start, because if a person continues to use her system even after gaining enough experience in better models , we will get a superficial typing that looks applied, but it's just a steryotypical compilation of behaviors attributed to each function and you can easily refute if you considered other factors
    Anyway, it's better to arrive late than never arrive
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    I haven't read anything in the socionics literature for a while, but Filatova/Model J is probably the easiest resource in socionics to start with compared to the complexities of other models , and yes, I agree that she is not the best option , even with its ease for beginners especially those who came from MBTI , but I'm still reluctant to recommend reading it for a start, because if a person continues to use her system even after gaining enough experience in better models , we will get a superficial typing that looks applied, but it's just a steryotypical compilation of behaviors attributed to each function and you can easily refute if you considered other factors
    Anyway, it's better to arrive late than never arrive
    She’s the most accessible in English for sure.. It seems that WSS pulls largely from herself and from Strateveskya.. I wish that I never started with this, I even had accurately typed as an EII when I first came into all this… But then the whole “you’re too expressive to be Fe ignoring” crap embarked and “you don’t value Te”.. Still, no one is really gonna believe I’m an EII, because they’re using western and G, and whilst I had been typed an EII by one model G student in a course, unless a shadow model implemented, I’m probably no EII there.

I never typed EIE, which is what everyone started out typing me, and as I met a few people in person, this verged to IEI.. Most people in G type me as an EIE, but I don’t see how on Earth I can ignore Fi.. Then that user typed me as an SEE, which is worse than EIE even though Fi valuing, because I am no gamma value, I am no Se aware of detailed surface qualities and easily exercised volition/will.

Ibrahim (Tencer) met me in person, and he after meeting me didn’t think that EII is that bad for myself;

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...0c0e56ddc1505&

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...b1471070d796b&

(This website doesn’t allow me to upload images directly).

when I met Kara I totally understood why she thought EII/ESI would be a better alternative than EIE

the issue is that she doesn't value practicality at all
    When someone was asking Ibrahim if IEI can be cold, intense and bitchy

forgot to reply to this. I would say yes, I see Kara this way for example. but it doesn't seem characteristic.

not so much "bitchy" but cold and intense
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally believe that the biggest give away to me being Fi base is how I literally ignore the emotional impact around me. I specifically ignore Fe-, with my negative impact on others’ moods.. I am also receptive to Fe- unconsciously as well, though. But true Fe egos would be much more calculated in their expressions and trying to engage the social milieu so that others receive their own moods and to make the impact.. Even an SEE/IEE would be able to turn this on in a once while, with their Fe+ and Fe- being demo and something that may be unconscious, but they effortlessly command attention with their expression and get others to be impacted. Others get turnt off by my own expressions….

Even in terms of “behavior” my own really isn’t that Fe ego or that Fe demo..

I am deaf to moods consciously.. Unconsciously, I have urges to alleviate the suffering of negative moods of those around me (if I hold them dear even more), by validating their moods as their own individual and offering compassion.. And then I unconsciously express my own negative emotionality in a way that knows no leash or boundary. Fe is all about external emotionality, which characterizes moods of others and emotional affect of.. Then Se is about volition and willpower, noticing the basic, observable properties of things… And exercising a global awareness of sensory surroundings is another that is personally add. I fit neither of these two elements well.

I understand why I’ve been typed beta NF, though, and I don’t expect others to type me as an EII if they’re using model G or if they are WSS. However, I do believe EIE isn’t that great of a typing for myself and SEE shouldn’t even be on the table, even if it is static and same mental and vital track as an EII..

It is important to realize that FiNe has an FeNi shadow and that I am not a healthful individual at all. I was intuiting that there is a different potentiality in aushura ignoring portrayal and Beebe’s oppositional (ignoring equivalence).. In terms of health. What I learnt later is that Aushura has actually supported shadows, they would’ve been in socionics today likely if she lived longer and was around to complete her system.
    Last edited by Braingel; 05-21-2024 at 09:17 PM.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally believe that the biggest give away to me being Fi base is how I literally ignore the emotional impact around me. I specifically ignore Fe-, with my negative impact on others’ moods.. I am also receptive to Fe- unconsciously as well, though. But true Fe egos would be much more calculated in their expressions and trying to engage the social milieu so that others receive their own moods and to make the impact.. Even an SEE/IEE would be able to turn this on in a once while, with their Fe+ and Fe- being demo and something that may be unconscious, but they effortlessly command attention with their expression and get others to be impacted. Others get turnt off by my own expressions….

Even in terms of “behavior” my own really isn’t that Fe ego or that Fe demo..

I am deaf to moods consciously.. Unconsciously, I have urges to alleviate the suffering of negative moods of those around me, by validating their moods as their own individual and offering compassion.. And then I unconsciously express my own negative emotionality in a way that knows no leash or boundary. Fe is all about external emotionality, which characterizes moods of others and emotional affect of.. Then Se is about volition and willpower, noticing the basic, observable properties of things… And exercising a global awareness of sensory surroundings is another that is personally add. I fit neither of these two elements well.

May I ask? How would +Fe manifest in SLE/other +fe types?

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muira View Post
    May I ask? How would +Fe manifest in SLE/other +fe types?
    Fe+ isn’t just about positive emotionality, but it is also about intense emotions in extreme bursts… A super charge of emotions.. Seems kind of irrational on a surface, but I’m sure rationals may hold it longer.. In an SLE, they have aspirational Fe+ and will probably try and show off their impact on moods if it’s not healthy… In a healthful person, maybe they just try moving towards uplifting moods and take pride when others validate this in themselves and it bolsters their self-esteem, even if they can’t pin why (vital).
    Last edited by Braingel; 05-21-2024 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Misspelt irrational

Dragons:

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe+ isn’t just about positive emotionality, but it is also about intense emotions in extreme bursts… A super charge of emotions.. Seems kind of retinal on a surface, but I’m sure rationals may hold it longer.. In an SLE, they have aspirational Fe+ and will probably try and show off their impact on moods if it’s not healthy… In a healthful person, maybe they just try moving towards uplifting moods and take pride when others validate this in themselves and it bolsters their self-esteem, even if they can’t pin why (vital).
    I see, how would it manifest in a IEI and ESI?

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see, how would it manifest in a IEI and ESI?
    IEI has the most flexible placement of Fe+, making them masters at positively affecting the moods of others and consciously expressing emotions in quick bursts intended to get reactions out of others.. If an IEI is in the vicinity, they’ll have a lot of control over the mood of a room, maybe not so much in an EII who ignores Fe and has it as a -… Maybe quasi’s have little impact over one another.. ESI I suppose would unconsciously respond very well to positive moods and also try and move towards them and they don’t realize their own impact on others in positive ways…

Whilst I’m at it, I believe that SLI (experiential Fe+) would try and learn from Fe+ egos (ese and iei) and would be very receptive to the advice of it and if around enough of them, they may mistake themselves as ese or iei, more likely iei, because of NiFe super ego..

The IEI with their Ni+ would also know the exact time at its conscious to impact the moods towards a positive shift, be it through uplifting and comforting moods or dramatic expression, even if negative, in a quick burst..

Dragons:

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI has the most flexible placement of Fe+, making them masters at positively affecting the moods of others and consciously expressing emotions in quick bursts intended to get reactions out of others.. If an IEI is in the vicinity, they’ll have a lot of control over the mood of a room, maybe not so much in an EII who ignores Fe and has it as a -… Maybe quasi’s have little impact over one another.. ESI I suppose would unconsciously respond very well to positive moods and also try and move towards them and they don’t realize their own impact on others in positive ways…

Whilst I’m at it, I believe that SLI (experiential Fe+) would try and learn from Fe+ egos (ese and iei) and would be very receptive to the advice of it and if around enough of them, they may mistake themselves as ese or iei, more likely iei, because of NiFe super ego..

The IEI with their Ni+ would also know the exact time at its conscious to impact the moods towards a positive shift, be it through uplifting and comforting moods or dramatic expression, even if negative, in a quick burst..
    cool, what placement does my Fe seem like?

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool, what placement does my Fe seem like?
    I haven’t interacted with you much, but Fe+ vital makes sense.. You seem to unconsciously try and improve the moods and spirits of others.. I haven’t seen you have really emotional bursts, but I have seen you make spunky comments when people have responded poorly to yourself..

You probably feel really good if someone appreciates you for bettering their mood.. And yearn to be seen as an emotionally supportive person who looks after the moods of others and inspires them to be happier.. You may also blame issues with others being too negative and not caring about the emotional impact and state of a person.. People tend to blame their issues on their super ego and super Id. Many SLE’s probably dream of being a comedian or of being the person their friends can go to for emotional support and cheering up, even though they wouldn’t be vastly good at it (Fi- experience, Fe+ super ID). Fi- would want limit it to a grouping of close friends..

You always throw some Te in there though.. I don’t know if it would count as positive, but you seem focused on positive solutions and maximizing what someone can do.. I imagine it would go to +..
    Last edited by Braingel; 05-21-2024 at 10:43 PM.

Dragons:

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven’t interacted with you much, but Fe+ vital makes sense.. You seem to unconsciously try and improve the moods and spirits of others.. I haven’t seen you have really emotional bursts, but I have seen you make spunky comments when people have responded poorly to yourself..
    Haha, I can be pretty sassy.

[/QUOTE]You probably feel really good if someone appreciates you for bettering their mood.. And yearn to be seen as an emotionally supportive person who looks after the moods of others and inspires them to be happier..[/QUOTE]

Spot on

[/QUOTE]You may also blame issues with others being too negative and not caring about the emotional impact and state of a person.. People tend to blame their issues on their super ego and super Id.[/QUOTE]

Pretty true, unless someone is going through something that would make them reasonably upset, but I'd try to cheer up that person too.

[/QUOTE]Many SLE’s probably dream of being a comedian or of being the person their friends can go to for emotional support and cheering up, even though they wouldn’t be vastly good at it (Fi- experience, Fe+ super ID). Fi- would want limit it to a grouping of close friends..[/QUOTE]

True for me as well. Trying to be supportive can be draining, and having a limited amount of friends helps that way I don't have to get drained too quickly.

[/QUOTE]You always throw some Te in there though.. I don’t know if it would count as positive, but you seem focused on positive solutions and maximizing what someone can do.. I imagine it would go to +..[/QUOTE]

Has something to do with trying to give advice, or manually intervening in the situation?

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, I can be pretty sassy.
    You probably feel really good if someone appreciates you for bettering their mood.. And yearn to be seen as an emotionally supportive person who looks after the moods of others and inspires them to be happier..[/QUOTE]

Spot on

[/QUOTE]You may also blame issues with others being too negative and not caring about the emotional impact and state of a person.. People tend to blame their issues on their super ego and super Id.[/QUOTE]

Pretty true, unless someone is going through something that would make them reasonably upset, but I'd try to cheer up that person too.

[/QUOTE]Many SLE’s probably dream of being a comedian or of being the person their friends can go to for emotional support and cheering up, even though they wouldn’t be vastly good at it (Fi- experience, Fe+ super ID). Fi- would want limit it to a grouping of close friends..[/QUOTE]

True for me as well. Trying to be supportive can be draining, and having a limited amount of friends helps that way I don't have to get drained too quickly.

[/QUOTE]You always throw some Te in there though.. I don’t know if it would count as positive, but you seem focused on positive solutions and maximizing what someone can do.. I imagine it would go to +..[/QUOTE]

Has something to do with trying to give advice, or manually intervening in the situation?[/QUOTE]
    I don’t know about the last.. But yeah, haha, I am going to be formally typed very soon, but it’s already pretty obvious what I am. The typist said I’m low dimensionality Te and seem mental Ne.. EII is the only type I can really be in that model, because of Fi+ Se+… I expand relations and yearn be seen. I mean.. SEE also has this, but I am not a producing Fi type..

Shoot, this website is glitching…. It always does that, because it’s too damn old.. Thw quotes didn’t work for myself or for you.

Dragons:

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t know about the last.. But yeah, haha, I am going to be formally typed very soon, but it’s already pretty obvious what I am. The typist said I’m low dimensionality Te and seem mental Ne.. EII is the only type I can really be in that model, because of Fi+ Se+… I expand relations and yearn be seen. I mean.. SEE also has this, but I am not a producing Fi type..

Shoot, this website is glitching…. It always does that, because it’s too damn old.. Thw quotes didn’t work for myself or for you.
    Seems about right, this site is old as heck. It's so slow it's painful.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234